Dilemma!

I'm playing a game with Hoffenheim, and having just sold Chinedu Obasi to Real Madrid for £15 million, I've been left with a big hole up front. Ive had bids accepted for Landon Donovan (£6.5m), Khouma Babacar (£15.25m), Oscar Cardoza (£15.25m) and Alexis Sanchez (£13.5m). Really not sure which one to go with, what experiences do you guys have of any of these players?

screenshot20100802at141.th.png

try Salvador Cabanas whose a Paraguayan International. Also try Alexandr Kokorin from Locomotive Moscow, I think, get Kokorin on loan with a view to buy if you can. Also from Santos Laguna try signing Matias Vuoso, i think it is. these players could be good as well. I think theres another player called Yaya Sanogo, i think hes meant to be good from what ive seen and also try Yannis Tafer from Lyon, he develops in to a great striker. but you may have to take him on loan for 2 seasons and then try and sign him.

Try having a look at Yaya Sanogo, he is a beast on my game, he averages about 7.8 and scored loads of goals. He is young though. He is quick, good in the air, strong and has all of the assets a good striker needs such as finishing, composure, anticipation and has a good first touch. He has scored 140 goals in 187 league games and got several assists aswell.

Place to ask this question is here; Should I Buy/Sell

Archived