sprung a leak!

Currently managing Juventus.

i have the best goals against in the league but i am sitting 7th in the league. Kinda running out of ideas. losing too many points due to getting either beat 1-0 or drawing 1-1. Out of 11 defeats, 8 of them have been lost by one goal.

Amauri is injured for some time, so that's my biggest goalscorer out the way for a while. Trezeguet and Del Piero seem to be unfit constantly and i ahve altered their training to try and help. Just seems like the team is letting in soft goals and i'm running out of ideas. Anyone to help?

It seems to me that no matter what you do, most seasons there will always be a rough patch for your team. I'm presuming that the game is set up to throw in some form of challenge each season - either an injury crisis, or a run of poor form, or whatever, just to stop you running away with the league. I've lost count of the number of times my strikers just dry up when the calendar reaches Jan 1st.

All you can do is try to pick your best team according to current form and ride it out...

Archived