Request To Make A Competition - I beg of you...

Chongtom

I've been attempting to make a veterans team of elder statesmen for a while. I have made everything else a side from getting the team (Vietnam Veterans XI) into a competition. Quite simply i do not understand how the hell i can do this and so was wondering if anyone would be able to do this for me however lazy it sounds. I'm just desperate to get big name players such as Rene Higuita, Jan Koller, Rivaldo and Gary Holt to trot out at The Gary Neville Theatre of Flamboyance and put 10 past the opposition keeper.

Here's the download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/414475996/Vietnam_Veterans_XI.dbc

If you would be interested it would be really helpful :) I have no particular care as to where they play or who against so long as they're not top class opposition nor god awful teams.

Thanks for reading,

Tom

If the team is ready, you could do two things:

1 Make a edt file, that swaps your team, with the team of your liking (look here: Guide: EDT, DDT and LNC Files for how edt files work), or

2 Use the editor, where you remove a team from it's league and add your team in their position. If you want for example Fulham to be replaced with your team, you should write down all Fulhams competition things, make those fields blank and add the same specific information on the corresponding editor page of your team.

I think it should work both ways.

Good luck.

Cheers, will try these now and get back to you. I did take a team out for VVXI previously but didn't alter the other files for the other team.

EDIT: The 2nd option doesn't work. Just leaves a warning sign and so england is unpickable when your setting up a new game.

Cheers, will try these now and get back to you. I did take a team out for VVXI previously but didn't alter the other files for the other team.

EDIT: The 2nd option doesn't work. Just leaves a warning sign and so england is unpickable when your setting up a new game.

Did you make your new team English? that might be something you overlooked.

Archived