Anyone else seen this before?

He called Balotelli the n word.

Doesnt get any more racist than that

Hmmm. Its clear you love Balotelli, which is fair enough. But to blame all of his attitude problems on racism is absolutely ridiculous. Did racism make him wear that Meelan shirt? No, that was him being an idiot. Don't make excuses for him based on racism, its not going to help him and just makes you look naieve. Before you launch into me, I do watch Italian football and do know what I'm talking about, don't let your infatuation for the man colour(no pun intended) your opinions.

Hmmm. Its clear you love Balotelli, which is fair enough. But to blame all of his attitude problems on racism is absolutely ridiculous. Did racism make him wear that Meelan shirt? No, that was him being an idiot. Don't make excuses for him based on racism, its not going to help him and just makes you look naieve. Before you launch into me, I do watch Italian football and do know what I'm talking about, don't let your infatuation for the man colour(no pun intended) your opinions.

I know wthat it's like in Italy thats why ..

I agree he shouldn't have wore it but he does support Milan ?

Cesc Fabregas wore a Barca shirt this summer, it was made a big deal but not as much as when Balotelli wears it?

sorry for OT, but which skin is that?

i really like it :)

back to topic..

never saw that with people from the same country, but with badboys like balotelli everything could happen :D

Thats what I'm saying, it rarely happens but everyone is saying it can definetely happen, I know that :|

Its called Xexnon Wild 2010

I know wthat it's like in Italy thats why ..

I agree he shouldn't have wore it but he does support Milan ?

Cesc Fabregas wore a Barca shirt this summer, it was made a big deal but not as much as when Balotelli wears it?

You keep saying people dont watch Italian football before you have you little rants but now its clear that you didnt see the Spain celebrations. Fabregas didnt decide to wear the Barcelona shirt by choice. It was forced on him by 2/3 other players. That is why a big deal wasnt made of it. Balotelli chose to wear the shirt knowing the reaction it would cause. The guy has an attitude problem, some of it may be due to racism but some of it is just him. He was a jumped up teenager who thinks he's the best in the world and is too big for his boots. He may be able to get away with it in Italy but in England he will be firmly put into his place, by his team mates and opposition players. After all, you can actually tackle in this league. Only time will tell but im guessing as soon as his attitude starts to show, so will the not so nice tackles.

You keep saying people dont watch Italian football before you have you little rants but now its clear that you didnt see the Spain celebrations. Fabregas didnt decide to wear the Barcelona shirt by choice. It was forced on him by 2/3 other players. That is why a big deal wasnt made of it. Balotelli chose to wear the shirt knowing the reaction it would cause. The guy has an attitude problem, some of it may be due to racism but some of it is just him. He was a jumped up teenager who thinks he's the best in the world and is too big for his boots. He may be able to get away with it in Italy but in England he will be firmly put into his place, by his team mates and opposition players. After all, you can actually tackle in this league. Only time will tell but im guessing as soon as his attitude starts to show, so will the not so nice tackles.

Either way, the reason Balotelli has an attitude like he does is because he has not been liked from day 1 by his fellow country men.

People just dont have an attitude like he does naturally, theres ALWAYS something behind it.

Either way, the reason Balotelli has an attitude like he does is because he has not been liked from day 1 by his fellow country men.

People just dont have an attitude like he does naturally, theres ALWAYS something behind it.

Thats the way Italy is. They are racists. I dont agree with it and dont think it has a place in football. It happens in Spain as well and it used to happen in England back in the 70, 80s and maybe 90s. Like StevoRobbo and the rest have said his attitude stinks and players and fans in England wont take it. I think we could see a few decent tackles on him before long.

So he drove around in the middle of the night shooting a bb gun.....because people don't like him? :rolleyes:

Thats the way Italy is. They are racists. I dont agree with it and dont think it has a place in football. It happens in Spain as well and it used to happen in England back in the 70, 80s and maybe 90s. Like StevoRobbo and the rest have said his attitude stinks and players and fans in England wont take it. I think we could see a few decent tackles on him before long.

Tbh, i cant see him being successful in a club like Manchester City on the pitch..

But with the help of Mancini, I know his attitude will change.

Look how Rooney has changed?

You cant compare Rooney to Balotelli. Rooney is a lot better than Ballotelli.

Im not talking about Abilty

On personality, Rooney used to be like that aswell...

And Balotelli I would say is definetely on the same wavelength as Rooney.

Rooney is a bit overated, thats my opinion

Wrong. Rooney does not have an attitude off the pitch like Balotelli does. Rooney's on pitch attitude is purely down to frustration because he wants to win and do well, also when he's being kicked all over the pitch for 90 minutes. Balotelli just has an attitude problem in general.

As for Rooney being overrated, obviously thats your opinion. All I will say is lets see who scores the most goals this season.

Rooney was just crazy on the pitch.....people still liked him lol

No hes not Rooney is a good player. Balotelli is over rated tbh.

When Balotelli is Rooneys age, he will be better

Balotelli has nearly everything. Pace, shooting, finishing, freekicks, corners, & passing.

Rooney is only has shooting and passingn at the most.

But I am assuming your English, so I can see why you would say that

Balotelli has nearly everything. Pace, shooting, finishing, freekicks, corners, & passing.

Im assuming your Italian?

Rooney is only has shooting and passingn at the most.But I am assuming your English, so I can see why you would say that

No he doesnt. For someone of Rooneys size he is quick. Admittedly not as quick as Agbonlahor and stuff but Rooney is quick enough. Rooney has good finishing, he can take free kicks and corners as well. Also Rooney has a better team work mentality and work rate. Something Balotelli can only hope for. I would sooner have Rooney in my team any day of the week. If your going on what Rooney was like at the WC then thats a bad base the assess as Rooney was no where near his best. If you had watched him all last season especially at Christmas time just after around the Hull game he was on fire.

Balotelli doesn't have a chance if he doesn't change his attitude.

So you think that rooney is slow?....sigh....this is getting pointless....

to be honest, this thread has nothing to do with how good rooney is and how big a prospect balotelli is. way off topic. haha

Exactly.....this is completely pointless.

To some up everything......if player has attitude problems in FM, there is a good likelyhood that he will have problems with other players no matter if they are both from the same nation or not.

DISCUSSION OVER

sorry for OT, but which skin is that?

i really like it :)

back to topic..

never saw that with people from the same country, but with badboys like balotelli everything could happen :D

What is it with people saying their nationality has anything to do with it? It has absolutely nothing to do with it and players can just as easily fall out with countryman as anyone else.

@OP: Its already been said but the Fabregas incident of wearing a Barca shirt was in no way the same as Balotelli choosing to wear a Meelan shirt and more to the point there is nowhere near the rivalry between Barca and the goons as there is between AC & Inter.

Yh I know but Pauk-Paul has gone off topic on his own thread and tbh I aint gonna just let him say Balotellis an angel and hes really good because he really aint.

I didnt say he has a good attitude, overall im sayin that there are reason behind his short temper.

And still nobody has answred my question, wasn't Rooney like that before (arguably worse) & look at him now?

I didnt say he has a good attitude, overall im sayin that there are reason behind his short temper.

And still nobody has answred my question, wasn't Rooney like that before (arguably worse) & look at him now?

No Rooney wan't worse, he had attitude on pitch but nothing like the shenanigans that Balotelli has done on and off pitch, so theres your answer (which i'm fairly sure others have answered anyway).

Thread closed now?

Archived