[TATICS] beck

I won 3 Serie A, 2 Champions League with Milan using 4-5-1 Beck. I won Serie A with Udinese using 4-1-2-1-2 beck1.

I win leagues with all the tactics I've posted here.

All my tactics are strong defensive and ofensively, but the strong is the balance.

I'm not talking so muck beacuse of my poor english.

Could I speak in Portuguese? I think it's easier for you translate a good portuguese than to understand a poor english.

I won 3 Serie A, 2 Champions League with Milan using 4-5-1 Beck. I won Serie A with Udinese using 4-1-2-1-2 beck1.

I win leagues with all the tactics I've posted here.

All my tactics are strong defensive and ofensively, but the strong is the balance.

I'm not talking so muck beacuse of my poor english.

Could I speak in Portuguese? I think it's easier for you translate a good portuguese than to understand a poor english.

Your English is good enough :)

4-5-1 beck: you will need a good passer MDC and a good striker, just that. If you have wingers with good composure em shoot, it's better but not a "must have".

4-1-2-1-2 beck and 4-1-2-1-2 beck1: a good target man (like Necid), a criative AMC and, if possible, a good goalkeeper. Just that.

Germany World Cup Tactic: a good passer MC (like Schweinsteiger), the other MC will try the header in crossing, the AMR will play wide and try crosses, the AML is a inside forward and needs finishing, but the most important in this tactic is the Target Man! If your target man can't score the goals you need, it's bad news...

4-4-2 beck: you can choice if you will play with ofensive or defensive side midfielders (Marco Motta is perfect here because he is ofensive and defensive), but you will need a good passer MC and thats all. If you have good strikers, good. If you haven't, ok.

All my tactics were developed to don't be dependant of world class players.

Yes, the tactics were made in 10.3 but I think they work in any patch.

Any questions, suggestions or criticisms are welcome.

Special thanks to Google Translator x__x

Archived