RTC's English National League System Update - Taking FM11 to Level 11.

RTC

I am having problems, I have created the editor data folder, Placed the file in there and loaded the game, I already had all the thing checked in prefrences because i use logos and other graphics, I went to start a new game and load the file up but it won't there.

I have tried a few other things llike changing the name of the folder etc but nothing still.

Antone else experianced this

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never used this type of add on before, I hope this is the right thread for a couple of questions. I am playing as Woodley Town in the Hellenic East League (Level 10 I think)

2) I don't recall ever playing with amateur players like this before, it seems that no one I sign is on a contract and players are free to come and go as they please. There are a few players in the original squad with an amateur contract running until June 2011. Again is this normal? Will I have to wait until I progress through the leagues and become a semi pro club before I can offer players a contract and a wage? Although it seems rather obvious that I must wait until semi pro status, it is rather weird building a team and squad that can just decide to leave at any time..

Dont know about your first question.

Second question:

Have only experience from last years setup, but i guess no major changes around this.

I found it to be too easy to sign whomever i wanted as an amature club. Found that many BSN/BSS/BSP players out of contract, was more than willing to play for me. And I dont recall any (or many) leaving for other clubs either.

At first chance at giving them part time contracts I signed most of them. (level 9 if i recall correct)

Problem then was that my wage budget didnt add up to my goals, and i finally saw "how good" these players really thought they where :D

A general impression from last year was (and still is), that its too easy to attract young talent til lower leagues. Im currently playing Dartford and started in BSS. Lots of PL rejects have signed for me.

Waiting for "the final level 11 update" before setting off for the real lower leagues this year.

Hi, first of all i want to say that you are doing a great job:)

Second, I want to ask you if there is a bug with South Park FC in lvl 10. I have chosen them and they have just name of stadium South Park stadium but no capacity. I looked on internet they have stadium of capacity od 700. I didn't play game, so i dont know what is it like on game. Also i don't have any wage or transfer budget. i understand for transfer budget, but i should probably have some wage budget or amateur contracts players are playing for free? Also i ticked add key staff but all my players are aged 16-17.

Hi, first of all i want to say that you are doing a great job:)

Second, I want to ask you if there is a bug with South Park FC in lvl 10. I have chosen them and they have just name of stadium South Park stadium but no capacity. I looked on internet they have stadium of capacity od 700. I didn't play game, so i dont know what is it like on game. Also i don't have any wage or transfer budget. i understand for transfer budget, but i should probably have some wage budget or amateur contracts players are playing for free? Also i ticked add key staff but all my players are aged 16-17.

Because for the firs year you are amateur but up to 24 years other teams have to pay compensation,

however I recommend as a talent Lewis Hilliard and Adam Sharpe from Rushden U18; The best young players at this level

Shane Clarke has left Gateshead on a free

Alex Francis has also left Gathead on a free

Jonny Godsmark, Darren Lough & James Taylor all fromer Newcastle players now at Ashington (Must add that Godsmark is unhappy and wants a move to a bigger club.)

Mark Gilespe of Carlile has joined Blyth on loan untill 1.1.2011

Chris McCabe (Of Seaham RS) is actually still at Blyth as a player, but has a Broken leg untill the new year.

Also Redditch United of the Blue Square North are in serious finaincial trouble

Shane Clarke has left Gateshead on a free

Alex Francis has also left Gathead on a free

Jonny Godsmark, Darren Lough & James Taylor all fromer Newcastle players now at Ashington (Must add that Godsmark is unhappy and wants a move to a bigger club.)

Mark Gilespe of Carlile has joined Blyth on loan untill 1.1.2011

Chris McCabe (Of Seaham RS) is actually still at Blyth as a player, but has a Broken leg untill the new year.

Also Redditch United of the Blue Square North are in serious finaincial trouble

I meant people who can put them into the editor (I already have a HUGE list) and send them to me via a XML.

I meant people who can put them into the editor (I already have a HUGE list) and send them to me via a XML.

I have started a little bit of editing on fm11 while i am waiting for the level 10 version and am not working at the min so if i can help then i will.....but i am a newbie!!

I have started a little bit of editing on fm11 while i am waiting for the level 10 version and am not working at the min so if i can help then i will.....but i am a newbie!!

Its just basically putting a player with a new club so say you go to Matthew Young you would change his contract from Ossett to Worksop.

The Level 10 version is almost in its final phase. Tomorrow the FA Vase will be added and then it will go into a 5-10 season holliday test to make sure there wont be any crashes. So far it looks like the file is stable. Build 1.31 has been tested up till June 2018 without problems.

We are still aiming to Release the file this Friday or in the worst case Saturday. As RTC mentioned earlier we are kinda shorthanded!! :)

changelist 1.20

- activated level 9 divisions

- set level 9 promotions

- set level 8 relegation

changelist 1.21

- tried to set promotion path from level 7 to bsn/bss.

Changelist 1.22

- activated level 10 divisions

- set level 9 relegation

- set level 10 promotion

- added Vodkat League cup, history and price money

- added vodkat first division Trophy, History and Price money.

- added Koolsport League Cup

- added Wilkinson Sword Shield (koolsport 1th division trophy)

changelist 1.23

- bromsgrove and blackpool fix players

- added Northern League Cup (9/10)

- added western league Les Phillips cup (league cup)

- added wessex league cup

- Added Dorset County FA Senior Cup

- added Jelson Homes County FA Senior Cup

- added sussex League cup (without 3th division which is level 11)

- added Hellenic Challenge Cup

- added polymac services League cup (Midland football alliance 9)

- added hereward League Cup

- added Manchester County FA Premier Cup

- added eastern counties league cup

changelist 1.24 (tested till november 2020)

- Set correct promotion path for Vodkat league Premier Division

- disabled relegation for Bulmer ciders kent premier league.

- added Northamptonshire County FA Senior Cup

- fixed Holker old boys crash when clicking on Meet staff.

- added kent premier division cup

- added spartan south midlands challenge trophy (league cup w/o D2)

- added combined counties Premier Challenge cup (league cup)

- disabled relegation from Essex Senior League.

- added Essex Senior League Cup

- added east midlands counties league cup

- added Throgmorton Cup (Carlsberg South west peninsula league cup w/o level 11 divisions)

- added west midlands Premier Division Cup (without level 11 teams)

- added North Riding County FA Senior Cup

- added East Riding Senior County Cup

changelist 1.25

- added Hereford County FA Challenge Cup

- added Huntingdonshire FA Senior Cup

- added Liverpool County FA Senior Cup

- added Oxfordshire County FA Senior Cup

- added Shropshire County FA Challenge Cup

- added somerset County FA Premier Cup

- added Suffolk County FA Premier cup

- added Suffolk County FA Senior Challenge Cup

Changelist 1.26

- added Surrey County FA Saturday Senior Cup

- added Surrey County FA Saturday Premier Cup

- added Sussex County FA Senior Cup

Changelist 1.27

- added Sussex County FA RUR Charity Cup

- fixed problem with "old newton United" which caused a crash on 9- 10-10.

Changelist 1.28

- Added Wiltshire County FA Senior Cup

Changelist 1.29

- Added Worcestershire County Cup FA Senior Cup

- Added Worcestershire County Cup FA Senior Urn

Changelist 1.30

- Set all Correct teams for Level 10 divisions

Changelist 1.31

- set all correct teams for level 9 divisions

- added all level 9 and 10 teams to FA Cup (940 teams instead of 761)

- added price money level 9 and 10

Level 10 will be released friday or saturday!!

Haven't the time to read the entire thread but I have noticed in the Carlsberg League a few teams have all Australian squads

This is fixed in the coming release. We also tried to get rid of most (hopefully all) players that where assigned to squads with status "INE".

I haven't posted much really but I'd like to say a big thank you to Superbladesman for making all this possible, I've always been intrigued with starting my own team from the bottom & being able to do it from level 10 has made the football manager experience even better, imo.

& of course a Big Thanks to RTC & his team for carrying on this work in FM11, this feature/mod is execellent.

P.S can't wait for the full release..... :p

what is up with premiership teams being in the FA vase! i'm on the level 8 file now in my 2nd season just noticed it now it's ruined my save

Ditto that!! Very frustrating. Hopefully this can be fixed. Same with the player/manager awards for all the divisions going to Premier League people.

Ditto that!! Very frustrating. Hopefully this can be fixed. Same with the player/manager awards for all the divisions going to Premier League people.

i downloaded the latest which fixed the awards now i'm just holidaying to see if the fixtures are ok

ok are championship etc teams reserves meant to be in some of these cups too? as they are on mine

Yes due to the fact we are unable to make them field a weakened side we chose to put in there reserve sides

I'm into my second season with Hitchin Town on the Level 8 1.2 DB and I've got Premiership teams in the FA Vase. The OP says I have to run all leagues to stop this but I am so I have no idea why this is happening.

Great DB other than that though, I was a big fan of the FM10 version by Superbladesman (I played around 20 seasons with Hitchin) and this seems to be just as good.

I'm into my second season with Hitchin Town on the Level 8 1.2 DB and I've got Premiership teams in the FA Vase. The OP says I have to run all leagues to stop this but I am so I have no idea why this is happening.

Great DB other than that though, I was a big fan of the FM10 version by Superbladesman (I played around 20 seasons with Hitchin) and this seems to be just as good.

Are you sure about this? We removed the FA Vase in the Level 8 Build latest versions because its a cup for level 9-11.

build 1.09

- Corrected season date which was still set for 2009

- Removed FA Vase (which is level 9 and lower)

I just downloaded level 8 build 1.20 from the first page and started it up to make sure but the FA Vase is not active in that build!!!! So for everybody having problems with the FA Vase generating Premier league teams please download the latest version on Page 1!!!

Excellent, really enjoying my current save using the Level 8 update (into season 3, Conference North with Sheffield FC). However, bit gutted to find that Premiership Managers and Players are nominated for every lower league award though and the big teams are playing in the FA Vase despite me loading all the leagues.

Excellent, really enjoying my current save using the Level 8 update (into season 3, Conference North with Sheffield FC). However, bit gutted to find that Premiership Managers and Players are nominated for every lower league award though and the big teams are playing in the FA Vase despite me loading all the leagues.

These have both been fixed in the new build, glad you are enjoying the file :)

cool any major improvements in the level 8 file that would warrant me starting a new game or is it just small changes? cheers

Just a bunch of transfers really.

Coming tomorrow at some point, Me, Milco, Darren all worked SUPER hard on this with departures and illness playing a key role its a miracle that we have actually exceeded what was planned.

cool any major improvements in the level 8 file that would warrant me starting a new game or is it just small changes? cheers

we basicly added a lot of transfers for Level 8. But also revamped the FA Cup adding all teams playing in the levels 1 thru 10 (940 teams). Added all the county cups that we also release with the level 10 build. (total cups in build: 77)

Archived