RTC's English National League System Update - Taking FM11 to Level 11.

RTC

we have decided to put Ilkeston back in the BSN and let the game generate a team for them so we are able to do 6 up 6 down from the BSS/BSN to the regional premier divisions instead of having to put the 6 in the regional premier in to some sort of play off to riddle it down to 5. Any questions feel free to ask.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEWS - My Editor reckons he should have the file sent to me for the level 8 version on Saturday night/Sunday morning

So its all hands to the pump currently.

So Super Bladesman, how come you're not taking this on again for this year?

Once was enough. :D

I realised that if I was going to do it for FM11, that I'd probably wind up starting from scratch. And I just don't have the time or patience for that.

It's such a massive thing that it's far better for a team to work on it - hopefully that's how this one will work out. I had so much support last year, for which I will always be immensely grateful - but I still did all the editing by myself. Never again :D

Good work, How much does this slow the game down by? I will probably start at level 9 with Bracknell town but I am looking to have a journeyman career so will load up quite a few other leagues

Thanks in advance!

It really does depend how many leagues you load up but i didn't have a problem last year with SB's version of the file.

I think I showed last year that running down to level 10 more or less doubled the amount of time to holiday through a season. Now of course, if you're managing then much of that extra processing time will be spent in the background while you're playing away. I never found it a real issue, personally, though I guess it does depend on your PC.

Adding an active level 11 was the real kicker ;)

The real drain on processing in FM seems really to be the number of players in the database. For my purposes, I usually keep that figure below 20,000, and certainly always below 30,000. It's all about personal taste though - I don't trust FM when it runs too quickly ;)

What about changing the number of relegation places from blue square north from 2 to 3? that way you dont need ilkeston and you will still have 6 clubs going up like it should be.

just a idea

I don't think we are able to.

i'll pop this question in here...

I've managed to create the Ryman / Evo-Stick / Zameretto Premier..

In the editor, you get a tab under saying "Secondary Division" which I assume is for the Division One of the aforementioned leagues.. add'd everything as per normal, and matched up the relegations / promotions (just like I did in FM10)

but I get an error saying "Teams Should Not be relegated from Regional Premier Divisions as there are no leagues below it"

Any ideas?

NEWS - My Editor reckons he should have the file sent to me for the level 8 version on Saturday night/Sunday morning

So its all hands to the pump currently.

Great news , I was going to start tonight with AFC Wimbledon but I think I will wait until sat/sun and start the world domination of FC Halifax.

I can't wait for this, will be good.

All I ask is could someone please..

Grays Athletic of the Isthmian League Division One North have the wrong kits, they play in an all dark blue home kit with white trim, and an away kit like Inter Milan's old one, white with a large red cross on it, with red shorts and socks.

Also, they play at the wrong ground, on here, they play at their old ground, the Recreation Ground, however this has recently been demolished, and they currently ground share with East Thurrock at Rookery Hill.

If you do that, I'll love you even more ♥

Also, is this going to have an extended verison of the FA Cup?

RTC....do you think we will see the Level 8 version released as early as tomorrow evening? FB pics look top notch.

Its been tested as we speak and then will be send over to me to clear up some data editor stuff so HOPEFULLY will be out tomorrow evening.

Buzzing for this, can't wait to start with my local side.

Although, could you do, one last thing please, I did post but it got ignored :(

"Grays Athletic of the Isthmian League Division One North have the wrong kits, they play in an all dark blue home kit with white trim, and an away kit like Inter Milan's old one, white with a large red cross on it, with red shorts and socks.

Also, they play at the wrong ground, on here, they play at their old ground, the Recreation Ground, however this has recently been demolished, and they currently ground share with East Thurrock at Rookery Hill."

Also, will this have an extended version of the FA Cup to play the qualifying rounds?

I saw the screenshots too, look good, although noticed that all of the matches were being played on Tuesdays...

Just a quick question are you going to name the leagues as they actually are? E.g the Northern Premier being the Evo Stik League. I hate seeing it being called the Northern Premier Premier. I hope the FA Cup will function properly as well.

Also will it include the cup competitions like the presidents cup and the league challenge cup?

Just a quick question are you going to name the leagues as they actually are? E.g the Northern Premier being the Evo Stik League. I hate seeing it being called the Northern Premier Premier. I hope the FA Cup will function properly as well.

Also will it include the cup competitions like the presidents cup and the league challenge cup?

This may be included in later dates.

when will the level 11 version be done?

Level 11 takes more work due to the amount of county cups and teams we have to put in leagues but we are hoping in the next week or so.

When gonna release level 8 ? Im waitting it,becouse i can't start a game now ^^

Your wish is my command.

After pulling an all nighter with my editor Milco we have managed to get this file up.

Any questions please feel free to ask and if you notice something is wrong such as a transfer that needs to be done OR a kit change for example then feel free to note it in this thread.

Your wish is my command.

After pulling an all nighter with my editor Milco we have managed to get this file up.

Any questions please feel free to ask and if you notice something is wrong such as a transfer that needs to be done OR a kit change for example then feel free to note it in this thread.

I'm a little confused?

does this mean level 8 is out now? is that what the link is at the start of the thread is?

just reading through it though it wasnt out yet, but it seems it is :D

I'm a little confused?

does this mean level 8 is out now? is that what the link is at the start of the thread is?

just reading through it though it wasnt out yet, but it seems it is :D

Yes its out link on the first page.

Only problem I would have with it is the fa cup. Same problem as last year where you need in effect 6 qualifying rounds in stead of 4. Would be easier if SI could let you rename the rounds. Wouldn't mind a version of the database with the FA Cup unedited if you have it. Otherwise it looks good :thup:

Only problem I would have with it is the fa cup. Same problem as last year where you need in effect 6 qualifying rounds in stead of 4. Would be easier if SI could let you rename the rounds. Wouldn't mind a version of the database with the FA Cup unedited if you have it. Otherwise it looks good :thup:

Well we can only do what SI allows us to do with it but its not the end of the world if thats the only problem.

This is my 1st time at trying this,i have downloaded the file,1st question should it only take a couple of seconds?

but i can't seem to see how to save it as per the instructions,any help would be appreciated

This is my 1st time at trying this,i have downloaded the file,1st question should it only take a couple of seconds?

but i can't seem to see how to save it as per the instructions,any help would be appreciated

Yes it shouldn't take long to download as its not a big file and for activation details check the first post on the first page, hope this helped.

For everybody that doesnt have an editor data folder:

1. Go to My Documents - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2011

2. Create new folder and name this folder "Editor Data" (without the quotes)

3. Copy the file into this folder

4. Start a new game..

:)

For everybody that doesnt have an editor data folder:

1. Go to My Documents - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2011

2. Create new folder and name this folder "Editor Data" (without the quotes)

3. Copy the file into this folder

4. Start a new game..

:)

Thank you,cammell lairds here we come

Archived