Editor Help

chelsea_____Rules

At the moment I am working on a Saudi Arabian superleague, lots and lots of cash floating around. and i was wondering if anyone could help me with a couple of questions.

1. Is it possibile to add that players need work permits in the editor?

2. Is it possible to edit the Asian champions league without using the advanced editor?

3. Is a nations expectaitions linked with its reputation? Because as a test run as the national manager in the 2010 world cup the expectation was to reach the semi finals

4. Does a nations reputation affect its regens?

5. How long with 10 or so clubs with state of the art youth facilities and about 25 clubs with exelent youth facilities do you think on average it will take to get a Saudi Arabian squad to being one of the top 2 or 3 nations in the world?

Thanks in advance

1. If you change all countries so that they're not EU nations then they'll all need work permits -- at least in leagues where work permits are required in the first place for non-EU players.

2. Continental competitions can't normally be edited.

3. I would assume so, judging by what you said! I know that reputation links towards media predictions and expectations for club teams, so I can't see why it would be different for nations.

4. See above; although it's also going to be altered by national club reputations and facilities.

5. No idea. Run some 10-season holiday simulations to find out.

Archived