YBlade

Full Name: Ronaldo de Assis Moreira

Date of Birth: 21/3/1980

Place of Birth: Porto Alegre

Height: 182cm

Playing Position: AML/AMC/AMR

Best Role: AML(Advanced Playmaker)

Club: Flamengo

Ronaldinho is still one of the best players in the world, altough he isn't fast as he used to be.

On FM, he's still great player. His only weakness is his stamina, which can drop between seasons too fast. That should be fixed in the next version of the game.

SEOQm.jpg

AC Milan is one of the teams i go in fm but after reading a thread in the main section about ronaldinho wanting £325,000 a week in wages i am thinking of offloading him in the full game but he will probably want compensation. I agree though that he is still a great player :D

Ronaldinho scored an absolute peach on the demo for me, I have him as a Trequartista. (Him and Seedorf take it in turns).

Seedorf scored 2 in the same game.

Me too mate, but I think his pace and acceleration must be higher.

But that's my opinion.

I'm glad that you're fan of Italian football.

edit:

Check this screen from FM 2006.

I know this stuff is 4,5 years old, but he didn't declined in physical attributes this much.

dinho.jpg

Me too mate, but I think his pace and acceleration must be higher.

But that's my opinion.

I'm glad that you're fan of Italian football.

edit:

Check this screen from FM 2006.

I know this stuff is 4,5 years old, but he didn't declined in physical attributes this much.

Wasn't Xisco like 20 accelaration and had a really high pace attribute on FM06?

I may be thinking of someone else but I know someone who is only average speed now was one of the fastest players on FM06 back then

From what i've seen of Ronaldinho in recent times he is judged correctly.

The guy has fallen off, no longer a world beater, and to be honest, he doesn't even seem to take football as seriously as he once did, especially given his off-the-field exploites. So overall it's an accurate rating, he's not as quick or physically able as he used to be.

Ronaldinho has suffered from something a number of Brazillian players seem to suffer from. As they get towards 30 and beyond they do struggle with their fitness a lot more for some reason, look at Ronaldo as a prime example. There are some who buck the trend like Romario and Cafu, but since most of them rely enormously on pace for their game, and not all of them have had the greatest of childhoods in terms of nutrition and decent diets they do usually burn out quicker than players from other places. I wouldn't grumble at those ratings though even with his physicals looking a bit low, he has such a high mixture of technical and mental that he will be absolutely superb on the pitch when his morale is high and he's at full tilt.

I do think his stamina and natural fitness are a wee bit low. I'm sure he only missed about 4,5 league games last season and I don't remember him being subbed all that often towards the end of matches. Unless I'm wrong what merits them being so low?

He missed 3 games at all last season, two in Seria A and 1 in ECL.

Ronaldinho has suffered from something a number of Brazillian players seem to suffer from. As they get towards 30 and beyond they do struggle with their fitness a lot more for some reason, look at Ronaldo as a prime example. There are some who buck the trend like Romario and Cafu, but since most of them rely enormously on pace for their game, and not all of them have had the greatest of childhoods in terms of nutrition and decent diets they do usually burn out quicker than players from other places. I wouldn't grumble at those ratings though even with his physicals looking a bit low, he has such a high mixture of technical and mental that he will be absolutely superb on the pitch when his morale is high and he's at full tilt.

maicon is the next one.

The problem is not really nutrition and the likes, but rather the fact many players from Brazil and other South American countries start playing at a high professional level when they are 17 or 18, so by the time they are 30 they have been playing senior football for 12 years already while players from other countries only start playing at kind of level when they are a bit older like 21 or 22.

Archived