Nik33's FM11 Data Packs

nik33

Looked a bit at you agents DB in the editor, and something confuses me. As explained earlier, most Danish agents already exist in the game as scouts, and in the DB, when you seach for say Karsten Aabrink with your DB loaded, it finds two of him. So are there two of him in the game as well? If they exist, why not replace them, make them into scouts?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I deleted some of them, but I couldn't know all of them.. Tell me who exist as scouts and I'll remove them.

Here are some that i just found. I would request that you keep the "original" person, so that he will show up in the game if you use facepacks, etc! It very easy, you just designate him as an agent in stead of a scout! I have also added some that are not yet agents in game! These are some that I could find. If I find more I'll post them!

Already Agent:

Karsten Aabrink (UID:27031725)

Mikkel Beck (UID:2002184)

Needs to be added as agent:

John Sivebæk (UID:82)

Niclas Jensen (UID: 9232)

Michael Johansen (UID:2002588)

Flemming Christensen (UID:7300011)

Not in game at all:

Lars Skjøth

Mizta, as I previously wrote, there is a bug that makes the agents that you "changed" from non-players not appearing in the game most of the times.. I started doing it like you say, but I was forced to do it by deleting them and creating them again..

Mizta, as I previously wrote, there is a bug that makes the agents that you "changed" from non-players not appearing in the game most of the times.. I started doing it like you say, but I was forced to do it by deleting them and creating them again..

Hmm strange... Tried it with your DB and the ones I edited did show up. However, I did delete the ones you had made... Maybe it was fixed with the patch update?

Karsten Aabrink, John Sivebæk, Michael Johansen, Lars Skjøth are in the samy agency, so one of them had to be made an agent.. Also, a facepack for my pack will be created soon so don't worry.

@ nik33, I don't mean to hijack your thread but I've also made a number of media packs for a few countries. If you want them, you can include them in your download?

I have the following countries available:

Argentina

Brazil

Colombia

Uruguay

Mexico

Portugal

I haven't uploaded them as of yet but if anyone does want them, then PM me an email address and I can sent them that way.

Great work with the pack btw.

Hey Colorado, no prob, but have you tested if your packs are compatible with mine? I have some media from these countries too, and also the id's are the same with other media of mine, that's why I'm asking..

Extract the Data Pack in the editor data folder (My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data)

Extract the Agent Panels to the panels folder of the skin that you are using.

Download the base skins or extract them with the resourch archiver (in the tools folder, like the editor). If you have problems, post here to help you.

Ive got the dark skin base with ive modded myself but therews no panel folder in it

Nik, went to the link & downloaded all files. Any chance of getting a changes list re the youth player additions, database changes (was it ca/PA changes or just attribute - if so who & what did you do), etc. Looks like a good pack, I'd just like to know what's changed.

Thanks

It's easy to find what is changed, just open the xml you want with the editor and in the search filter put "Number of changes -> at least 1". Try and tell me (without spoilers for the others though).

• 3 weeks later...

Cool, these are great Nik, thanks.

Just a quick question. How do the player and staff updates work in with either the lastest official database or downloaded updates (ie metal guitarist update), do your files overwrite whatever's in the database i decide to load?

Thanks man.

Νο, these files (of version 2) are made for 11.2 and will work with metal guitarist's update (which i also use) without problems. If we have some same transfers that's ok, no harm done to the game, the transfer will be there.

So use them without fear and if you find anything wrong, i'll happily correct it.

PS. The Updated Injuries System is the one wally13 updated (v1.3 currently) from last year's Gillsman xml, he gave me permission to include it in my Data Packs so credits to him for that.

• 2 weeks later...

r u going make more faces, u could make them a bit better so they show up in the game better, pls could u supply a list of the agents so far, also where cani or do u get the info from of agents and their clients

Archived