[RELEASED] daye byrd Dark

dave byrd

Here's V2 of my edited version of the default dark skin.

Lots of changes from the default dark skin which include:

*Dark green background picture

*Background logos used throughout the game

*Flat tactics pitch

*Improved attribute colours

*Centralised title area text

*Moved search bar to the menu bar so that left and right sided logos can be displayed

*Black footer

*Added date and time to the footer

*Numbered sliders

*Larger kits on the match screen

*FM10 Manager home screen

98329574.png

79637059.png

97635473.png

40586624.png

Big credit to Matt for the icons, scrollbar, sliders etc borrowed from his wonderful neue2 skin for FM10 and to Mr. Zeebuzer for the meubar.xml file which enabled me to move the searchbar.

This skin requires the 11.1.0 patch or greater to work.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zbsmbrcke5vbv31/Dave%20Byrd%20Dark%20v2.rar

Cheers! The general feeling seems to be that people are not too keen on the green background...

It is simple to change the background to whatever you like.

Just copy a picture of your own into the 'backgrounds' folder in the skin over the existing background image. As long as it's entitled 'default' it will show up in the game.

Great work Dave, something to keep me going until another one of your releases comes out!

Just a quick question, I presume that you just have faces turned off?

After couple tweaks Dave, I love this skin, got it looking like this at the moment;

vidic.png

Would love your help on something.

How do I make the black bars top and bottom (not seen in the screenshot, idiotic me) of the screen, the same colour as my background? Or maybe just the bottom one?

Also, is there any program I can use to find out what the RBG of my background is?

After couple tweaks Dave, I love this skin, got it looking like this at the moment;

vidic.png

How do I make the black bars top and bottom (not seen in the screenshot, idiotic me) of the screen, the same colour as my background? Or maybe just the bottom one?

Also, is there any program I can use to find out what the RBG of my background is?

To do this you would need to re-colour the 3 graphic files in graphics/interface/footer and graphics/interface/menubar the same colour as your background. Photoshop would tell you the RGB values to do this.

There is an eyedropper tool with Adobe Photoshop that shows you the RBG.

Or if you don't have Adobe photoshop installed, send me the background picture [the image above contains Row graphics] and i'll find it out for you. :thup:

Edit Dave beat me to it. :D

vidic.png

please Tyoldinho, could you upload your skin :) i like that color on the player attributes

There is an eyedropper tool with Adobe Photoshop that shows you the RBG.

Or if you don't have Adobe photoshop installed, send me the background picture [the image above contains Row graphics] and i'll find it out for you. :thup:

Edit Dave beat me to it. :D

Thanks man, the background has two shades merged to one.

So if it is at all possible, could I get the RBG of the very top and the very bottom please?

I use to have Photoshop back in the day, just havn't needed it of late and uninstalled. :thdn:

Background found, here.

Thanks man, the background has two shades merged to one.

So if it is at all possible, could I get the RBG of the very top and the very bottom please?

I use to have Photoshop back in the day, just havn't needed it of late and uninstalled. :thdn:

Background found, here.

No problem.

The colour right at the top is: Red 26, Green 54, Blue 75

And the very bottom is: Red 13, Green 22, Blue 29

• 2 months later...

Archived