Official super talent best buy unbelievable for free!!!!!

Mr. D

Ok, of course he doesn't exist..

I was just checking how many people will read this file, because I really think that about 75% around here are only looking at threads based on idiotic titles.

And when people are creating simple threads with useful information, there will be 0 replies.

spend some time on looking at decent threads where people are not shouting out loud just to get heard.

Surprising reactions... nottt..

but what do you expect, because it is clear which kind of children will visit threads with noob-titles like these.

go have some fun discovering the game without cheating, i will promise you, it can be nice also..

and again.. take some time to read some decent threads, in stead of jumping for the obvious easy way

Surprising reactions... nottt..

but what do you expect, because it is clear which kind of children will visit threads with noob-titles like these.

go have some fun discovering the game without cheating, i will promise you, it can be nice also..

and again.. take some time to read some decent threads, in stead of jumping for the obvious easy way

Haha! Classic, if I'm a child for reading this thread then what does that make the person who creates it?

Nice little cheating dig.... for absolutley no apparent reason, can you elaborate?

you all don't understand.. the only reason why i started this thread on this good forum, is to show you all there is more to this than only opening all this cheap titled threads...

didnt mean to offend anyone, just to try to make you change some behaviour, since there are many good posts, but it seems that people only read them when we put an

OFFICIAL BRILLIANT FANTASTIC i dont know what in front of it shouting out loud... just a single player name is not interesting enough, or many people dont get excited by it, and everyone is copying this shouting behaviour..

now i made myself clear?

you all don't understand.. the only reason why i started this thread on this good forum, is to show you all there is more to this than only opening all this cheap titled threads...

didnt mean to offend anyone, just to try to make you change some behaviour, since there are many good posts, but it seems that people only read them when we put an

OFFICIAL BRILLIANT FANTASTIC i dont know what in front of it shouting out loud... just a single player name is not interesting enough, or many people dont get excited by it, and everyone is copying this shouting behaviour..

now i made myself clear?

No its not ok.

GPTG is by and large a very good sub forum and people follow the rules.

The 'OFFICIAL' thing in thread titles is debatable.

Seriously if you want to mess about with thread titles, go to GD. Lets try and keep GPTG a civil and well run place please, its the only sane place on these forums.

Archived