FM11: Terry Dixon

Force

Think he deserves his own thread as he once hyped up to be a good striker, but on FM11 is available for free.

96272015.jpg

Have him for my FC United of Manchester team, 8th league I think it is, so I'm guessing he's sign for any team.

Haven't perfected his role yet as he seems to perform well in a lot of positions. My scout isn't that good but gives him a 4 1/2 star rating and his potential should be good, hopefully keep him for next few years if I get promoted.

Rooney without the class?? I presume you mean as in skill? Your mate is wrong, it wasn't his attitude that was the problem it all, its that he got a reallly unlucky injury, that he still has got. Spurs didn't didn't think he would be able to make it with his injury, but offered him employment in other areas of football, but he is so desperate to play. I think he is still on the books of West Ham now. It's a shame that the injury has wrecked a very promising player.

Oh my god :D didn't realise he'd signed for my hometown (Stevenage). I hope his injury is behind him. Will definitely try get down to the ground to see him. We've been lacking a quality striker this season. Hopefully he can do the job

Yeah - A fellow Stevenage resident! Was just about to say that I was at Stevenage for the game with MK Dons in the FA Cup a couple of weeks ago and he came on as a sub. He looked way overweight when he came on, the 76kg in the OP screenshot is massively optimitstic! Hopefully he'll shed the pounds (or stones!) and make himself a career.

I had him in my Shrewsbury team in FM09 I think and he was my top scorer in Leagues 1 & 2, looks like he's doing pretty well in the OP so when I eventually get round to starting a non-league game I'll be looking him up!

Completely off topic, sorry, went to the Dons v Stevenage game 2 nights ago, you have a great set of fans; shame ours didn't really show up.

Fingers crossed Dixon can adapt his game after his injuries and fulfil some of that potential, will defo look at signing him when i start a lower league game.

to the poster who said his attitude is/was wrong

dont post on a public forum when you dont no the man

the injury he suffered at spurs would have finished lesser people. As stated above spurs offered him a decent job there (100k a year i believe) which he refused because he loves to play

Completely off topic, sorry, went to the Dons v Stevenage game 2 nights ago, you have a great set of fans; shame ours didn't really show up.

Fingers crossed Dixon can adapt his game after his injuries and fulfil some of that potential, will defo look at signing him when i start a lower league game.

I couldn't make it as I had a late meeting at work - gutted! My GF's dad was there and said how good all the facilities and organisation was, it was just a shame it was so empty!

I have bought him for AFC Wimbledon

Blue square premier 40 games, 21 goals

League 2 41 games, 17 goals

League 1 24 games, 8 goals

I use him as a targetman, support.. which suits his stats best. Although his stats are not very good, he always delivers a 6,8 or a 7.. while some of my strikers with far better stats get a 6....

Archived