FM11 - Bojan

Guti

Bojan Krkić Pérez (Serbian: Бојан Кркић Перез; born 28 August 1990, in Linyola, Lleida, Catalonia) often known as just Bojan, is a Spanish footballer who currently plays as a striker for Spanish La Liga club FC Barcelona.

Bojan Krkić Pérez was born to a Serbian father (Bojan Krkić Sr.) who was also a professional footballer and a Catalan mother (Maria Lluïsa Pérez). He played for Barcelona's youth teams or cantera from 1999 to 2006.A quick striker with quite notable dribbling skills, he scored more than 800 goals for the youth teams in 7 years. He then played the 2006–07 season with the FC Barcelona B team until he signed a professional contract with the Barcelona A team upon turning 17. Bojan played his first match with Barcelona on 24 April 2007, scoring a goal in a friendly match against Al-Ahly.

on FM11:

bojanstart.jpg

He is a well known player, but this year he actually becomes a world class striker and I think he deserves a thread. I had him at my barcelona team and he became and awesome poacher, barcelona legend and top goal scorer in both la liga and the champions league. Here are some screenies:

bojan26yo.jpg

bojanstats26yo.jpg

bojanbio26yo.jpg

And he is not just a goal scoring machine but he is also awesome making assists, in some seasons he even outscored messi and villa! He scored a grand total of 221 goals and made 108 assists!!!

Anyone else had success with this little guy?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Into my second season after getting Leeds promoted in my first. Got to January transfer window & I saw he was on the transfer list although my assistant said he wouldn't be interested in sigining I tried. Barcelona wanted £4.9m. I bid that and after a little bit of negotiating he accepted my contract offer & he signed.

He is on £42k a week until 2015 & a signing on fee on £1m with his agent getting £1.3m

He scored on his debut after 5 mins within 10mins he got injured.

Just about to come back from injury so I'm hoping he will be a good signing

i got him a free in 2015 for my bayern team - he's on 60k a week and has started well, 2 goals in his first game. Dzeko and Paloschi have been my number 1 and 2 picks for a couple seasons, so we'll see if bojan can force his way up the pecking order.

Ive also started training him to become a AMR

Archived