[Release] MiniScout beta

amster

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by forzaarsenal:

amster, Could you do a programme to change CA and PA(if it isn't very difficult for you) or update this one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not for the moment unless the final patch takes too long to be release and FMM is not updated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUTULA:

Hello. i can't even get this to download </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It should work now icon_smile.gif

I'm getting the following message

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled

Proceeid=Oxcd8 (3288)

Thread id = Oxe90 (3278)

Clisck ok to terminate application

Click cancel to debug

Any reason as to what is causing this?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mdabat:

its not WWSM compatible icon_frown.gif can you have a look into it, appreciating the effort icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry i do not own a WWSM copy, try MiniScout_1.1 with latest patch maybe it will work? icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUTULA:

Proceeid=Oxcd8 (3288)

Thread id = Oxe90 (3278)

Click cancel to debug

Any reason as to what is causing this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proceeid=Oxcd8 (3288)

Thread id = Oxe90 (3278)

Click cancel to debug

Any reason as to what is causing this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wich FM version do you own?

wich patch do you installed?

Wich MiniScout version do you use?

What is your OS

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magvest:

Works fine for me!

Thanks amster, great work! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_smile.gif

Hi,

Can you please reuplaod the old version for 8.0.0? I have the 8.0.1 from the site and not this one you just posted, but the original one that I need ( I don't want the patch until the final one comes out) isn't available anymore. Any chance of doing this favour? Many thanks icon_biggrin.gif

Best Regards

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DJLM82:

Hi,

Can you please reuplaod the old version for 8.0.0? I have the 8.0.1 from the site and not this one you just posted, but the original one that I need ( I don't want the patch until the final one comes out) isn't available anymore. Any chance of doing this favour? Many thanks icon_biggrin.gif

Best Regards </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi DJLM82, sorry there is no version for the 8.0. But you can use FMM

Yesterdey, it worked correctly but now it doesn't work strangely.

My environments are Windows Vista for 64bit, FM08 8.0.1 (beta patch 2) and MiniScout 1.1.

I did all possible way for example, MiniScout relaunch, FM relaunch and OS rebooting, but it doesn't work again.

What is the problem? icon_confused.gif

This is a dead handy tool for just seeing what potential a player has in your youth squad. However, its not really ideal for finding gems like GenieScout is. Is there anyway of fine tuning it with a little search function on it?

Also, I was playing around with it last night, I filtered U18s on the player search and absolutely no-one I tried was above 175 or so, is there some sort of ability lull coming in international football or is this just not the way to find future players?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Konnan511:

Great work on this, both versions work on Vista with no problems. Is there any way, and I know this may be asking a bit much, but where it shows the PA and CA, is there any way you can make it so we can change the PA or CA on the fly?

Great work! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi, thanks, maybe in a future update for the edit part.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Puevlo:

There seems to be a bug, but dunno if it's random or what. Some of the players show a CA of 27400 and a PA of 339. I'm using the miniscout_1.1 version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi, can you tell me which players?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by clar:

Yesterdey, it worked correctly but now it doesn't work strangely.

My environments are Windows Vista for 64bit, FM08 8.0.1 (beta patch 2) and MiniScout 1.1.

I did all possible way for example, MiniScout relaunch, FM relaunch and OS rebooting, but it doesn't work again.

What is the problem? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know i don't have vista , for some people it works well, for some people it doesn't.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by meddleuk:

This is a dead handy tool for just seeing what potential a player has in your youth squad. However, its not really ideal for finding gems like GenieScout is. Is there anyway of fine tuning it with a little search function on it?

Also, I was playing around with it last night, I filtered U18s on the player search and absolutely no-one I tried was above 175 or so, is there some sort of ability lull coming in international football or is this just not the way to find future players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, searching for potential is something i would like to implement

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bab1975:

this program does not work on the updated 8.0.1 patch </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are two versions of this program, including an updated one to work with the updated patch.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amster:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, one example is Malky Mackay. Also Sasa Ognenovski, Clint Bolton, Paul Agostino, Rory Delap. I'm in the year 2015, and all the players affected seem to be over 35.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amster:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, one example is Malky Mackay. Also Sasa Ognenovski, Clint Bolton, Paul Agostino, Rory Delap. I'm in the year 2015, and all the players affected seem to be over 35.

Guest [ES_Joe]

It seems a very good program you have made here!!!

Not as good as Genie Scout but still a very good progam...

Out of curoisity where did you get the source code from?

Cheers mate

Joe.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by [ES_Joe]:

Cheers mate

Joe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He made it himself.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Puevlo:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, one example is Malky Mackay. Also Sasa Ognenovski, Clint Bolton, Paul Agostino, Rory Delap. I'm in the year 2015, and all the players affected seem to be over 35. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely they also have a staff profile? In that case CA and PA are not at the same memory place than normal players and yes the values are weird.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by [ES_Joe]:

Cheers mate

Joe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wrote the source code icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

Did you just use a program like Cheat Engine or Art Money to search the values and they you made your program read those values? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I use memory hacking by Spiro, great software.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rem-8:

amster - I would suggest a solution. Do not show PA and CA if PA is read as over 200. This would mean club, nation and others icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes indeed icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cin-cout:

will you be releasing as an open source project or are you keeping your cards close to your chest? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will release the source but for the moment i want to see if i will have time to implement what i would like.

Hi amster

I'm experiencing the same problem that mutula had with an error message appearing every time I try to download the program.

I am using the beta patch 8.0.1 on windows xp. I have tried downloading both versions but have been unable to.

I have downloaded the dll file and updated the microsoft.net version.

Still no luck. Please help.

Great tool, thanks Amster

It worked on first beta patch, but is not wqorking for the updated one ( at least for me ) icon_smile.gif

So, anyone that is using the updated patch and amster's tool?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Honest Man:

Hi amster

I'm experiencing the same problem that mutula had with an error message appearing every time I try to download the program.

I am using the beta patch 8.0.1 on windows xp. I have tried downloading both versions but have been unable to.

I have downloaded the dll file and updated the microsoft.net version.

Still no luck. Please help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it when you download or when you launch miniscout? icon_confused.gif Right click the download link and choose "save target as" maybe?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rossco2k7:

hi amster, wen i load the program up it jst gives the same info instead of changing icon_wink.gif can u pls help icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you use the good version with the good patch? what is ur os?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dakkon75:

It worked on first beta patch, but is not wqorking for the updated one ( at least for me ) icon_smile.gif

So, anyone that is using the updated patch and amster's tool? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you tried the 1.1 version?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dakkon75:

So, anyone that is using the updated patch and amster's tool? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you tried the 1.1 version? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My bad...

It is working great, thanks man

KUTGW

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hi DJLM82, sorry there is no version for the 8.0. But you can use FMM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no version for 8.0 but you can use FMM instead icon14.gif

Great work, great tool. All scouts should have been like this one, just gives you the basics, like in real life...

With this scout you don't lose the joy of having to find that special player you need...Genie Scout had sort of taken part of fun out of finding players...

Tks for a great tool Amster!!!

Archived