[Release] MiniScout beta

amster

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krackpot:

Make sure FM is running in windowed mode (not fullscreen), and load up your savegame.

Start up Miniscout, and click on the Load button in miniscout.

In FM, click on any player, and the Miniscout window should update the CA, PA, etc. icon_smile.gif

Miniscout wont work for me now, so me cannot give you the details of the search feature. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sorry about that. My browser hates me!:p

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tOiy:

I using Mini-SE_1.3.. but why i cannot search staff's? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It hasn't yet been included as a feature (I think).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gazzamark:

Any chance of an update to miniscout which allows you to search by nationality also? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make the ranges you want (f.e, ca > 110, pa >170), get the list, then click on the 'Nationality" tab, and it'll sort everyone by their nationality. then just scroll down to the nation you're looking for.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frogface:

will mini scout work on 8.0.2? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It doesnt appear to, at least when I tried.

17/02: Update for 1.2 patch planned

Hello! Long time no news! Just to inform you i will release an updated mini-Se for the latest patch!

Unfortunately there will be none to few upgrades because i had no time to work on mini since the last message. I have been busy on different projects and every time i think to work on mini-SE i say "ok next week, next week.." and finally the time goes so fast... o_O

Still in my plan to upgrade mini for the future patches and FM versions, i won't stop to play this fabulous game...^^ But no eta so... be patient and thank you all for your support =)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by skogmantore:

It looks like he will release it. Good for all of us if he does. I would not have as much fun playing FM08 if it wasn't for MiniScout. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, were not all as good as wenger icon_biggrin.gif

I remember when the first Beta patch came out. Amster was on here discussion his early version of Mini SE. As soon as he was notified of a patch he almost instantly updated the programme to work.

I am a sceptical person but surely the process is exactly the same for this new patch and hence should not take long at all?

Another interesting observation i made was that both Genie and Amster stopped updating and posting at roughly the same time. Were they being tapped up by someone at SI to stop making these "cheat tools"? Im not sure as to the motive but it certainly seemed strange to me.

Dam, i wish i had the programming skills to do something like this.

Someone must have the ability and generosity to create a Genie buster. I would happily donate (as i have with Genie and Mini SE).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikeyt:

I am a sceptical person but surely the process is exactly the same for this new patch and hence should not take long at all? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It depends how much different it is...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikeyt:

I am a sceptical person but surely the process is exactly the same for this new patch and hence should not take long at all?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're also assuming that he is kept locked in a room doing nothing but updating a free tool for a game and has nothing more pressing going on in his life. Maybe he has other things that are a greater priority and will fit it in when there is time...

Also keep in mind that with this version the way in which a players CA translates to his actually attributes has been changed. So this might mean not only memory allocation changes to factor, but could alos mean some parts of the app need to actually be coded to handle things differently.

Any idea as to which patch this will be compatible with? I downloaded the original 8.0.2 patch and fixed the Defoe/Diarra problem myself so will this mean I now need to download the SI fixed patch or will it be compatible with the original 8.0.2.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by antl:

this is from his blog

mx amster said...

compatible with both 8.02 patches

February 27, 2008 8:50 AM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice one - thanks.

Archived