[Release] MiniScout beta

amster

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only wished for one thing .. I want exactly the same thing like the current version .. but with easier to read value .. I dont need those edit stuff and all..

So for example, in the current v1.1, sell value is written as 123456789 .. I want it to read as 123 456 789 instead. That all.

Would it be possible if you release it as a mini alternate version?

Thanks for the tool,. definitly one of the best creations for FM...ever! at last we dont have to exit to FMscout & type in the name just to check someones CA/PA.

Just one thing would make this the ULTIMATE tool

Can you please make it a bit smaller? I cant seem to put it anywhere comfortbale on the screen without it blocking somthing else. The best pace i could find is the top left corner, but then it still covers up your '1st team' button (eg, Chelsea{<-this button}, Chelsea reserves, Chealsea U18's)

I can see how you can shrink it as there seams tobe a bit of clear space. You know what i mean?

Anyways, thanks for doing this, allot of people appreacite your efforts 7 youve definitley improved my FM08 experiance.

btw. ill still use this even when FM comes out, its very handy!

hey just wondering whether someone can help me please. Downloaded the mini scout v 1.3, and have got the 8.0.1 patch but i try and load the scout up and it says "the software requires administrative priviledges to run".. not sure how to fix this?? have i unintalled it wrongly or something?? cheers for any help.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Novells:

hey just wondering whether someone can help me please. Downloaded the mini scout v 1.3, and have got the 8.0.1 patch but i try and load the scout up and it says "the software requires administrative priviledges to run".. not sure how to fix this?? have i unintalled it wrongly or something?? cheers for any help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you right click and then go to Run as Administrator it should work.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hitmann:

Anyone kind enough to get me a link to v1.2 For Fm 8.0.0? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There isn't one.

V1.1 was for the unpatched game

v1.2 and 1.21 were for the two beta patches

v1.3 is for the official patch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mravac Kid:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hitmann:

There isn't one.

v1.3 is for the official patch </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 1.2 was for Fm 8.0. I added all the old version to the download page

- MiniScout for Fm 8.0

- MiniScout_1.0 for Fm 8.0.1 First Beta Patch

- MiniScout_1.1 for Fm 8.0.1 Second Beta Patch

- MiniScout_1.2 for Fm 8.0

- MiniScout_1.21 for Fm 8.0.1 Second Beta Patch

http://mxamster.googlepages.com/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amster:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mravac Kid:

There isn't one.

v1.3 is for the official patch </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 1.2 was for Fm 8.0. I added all the old version to the download page

- MiniScout for Fm 8.0

- MiniScout_1.0 for Fm 8.0.1 First Beta Patch

- MiniScout_1.1 for Fm 8.0.1 Second Beta Patch

- MiniScout_1.2 for Fm 8.0

- MiniScout_1.21 for Fm 8.0.1 Second Beta Patch

http://mxamster.googlepages.com/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for adding the old versions to download mate icon14.gif

Huh, I must have missed that...

Sorry for spreading misinformation.

Count blake: Save it wherever you want, just make sure you remember where it is.

I saved it to the Sports Interactive folder in My Documents, and made a shortcut right beneath FM 2008 in the Program Files menu.

Huh, I must have missed that...

Sorry for spreading misinformation.

Count blake: Save it wherever you want, just make sure you remember where it is.

I saved it to the Sports Interactive folder in My Documents, and made a shortcut right beneath FM 2008 in the Program Files menu. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

• 5 weeks later...

Hi bluesjunior,

Start FM08

Go back to yourdesk top by pressing either the Windows key or Alt and Tab together.

Start MiniScout

Go back to FM08

MiniScout should still be visible,so move it to a position on the screen that is best for you.

Click on the who's CA you want to see and MiniScout will mshow it.

Hope this helps icon_smile.gif

Is it possible to do a player search purely based on sale value ie only look at player under 2million in value and eliminating all those more expensive from the search for instance?

I have tried to fiddle around with the small box that pops up prior to loading but to no avail. Is this possible.

Cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by loisvale:

Is it possible to do a player search purely based on sale value ie only look at player under 2million in value and eliminating all those more expensive from the search for instance?

I have tried to fiddle around with the small box that pops up prior to loading but to no avail. Is this possible.

Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After searching for specific ages/abilities, you can sort by the columns, by clicking on their headings

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chasbien:

any links to ver 1.3

tar </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try the original post icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chasbien:

any links to ver 1.3

tar </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try the original post icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by loisvale:

Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After searching for specific ages/abilities, you can sort by the columns, by clicking on their headings </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. I understand that but what I meant is whether it was possible to carry out an initial search for players eliminating those of a certain value from the search criteria ie only players under a certain value would be shown in the list meaning that you didn't have to look for them amongst all those players that are over your budget.

Thanks again

got an error exception of type 'System.OutOf MemoryException' was thrown...i got 1gb ram...have .net framework installed....what seeems to be the problem.guys help! icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bishwesh:

got an error exception of type 'System.OutOf MemoryException' was thrown...i got 1gb ram...have .net framework installed....what seeems to be the problem.guys help! icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is not enough memory to continue the execution of the program.

Make sure FM is running in windowed mode (not fullscreen), and load up your savegame.

Start up Miniscout, and click on the Load button in miniscout.

In FM, click on any player, and the Miniscout window should update the CA, PA, etc. icon_smile.gif

Miniscout wont work for me now, so me cannot give you the details of the search feature.

Archived