GCB's Premier Sign Up - Sponsored By SPORTS.tv!

Well if anyone needs some strikers or to offload some defenders I'm your guy.

Gudjohnsen

Tuncay

Jones

Luis Fabiano

Bendtner

Jerome

Miller

Is how my list of strikers is looking and that's just the ones I can remember.

I am definitely in need of strikers, only have Zigic up front.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players i'll happily consider letting go

GK Mark Bunn

GK Frank Fielding

GK Jake Kean

DRC Callum O'Connor

DR/MC Alex Marrow

DLC Gavin Gunning

DC Zurab Khizanishvili

DC Grant Haley

DC Andy Parry

MRLC/AMRC Alan Judge

MLC Josh Morris

MC Michael Potts

M/AMR Aaron Doran

M/AMRL Jason Banton

M/AML Zac Aley

AMC/ST Nick Blackman

ST Benjani

ST Thomas Hitchcock

ST Roman Bednar

I need a goalkeeper.

Pick one from my team and make me a good offer. (I'm Sunderland, and I have Craig Gordon, Simon Mignolet, Christian Abbiati and Chris Kirkland)

I want a good defensive midfielder. I'm willing to offload Anderson. :)

In the sign-up thread, I did say that owning FM11 or the demo would be advantageous. I'm not taking screenshots of squads so there you have it!

I see that some folk have already anticipated my next step ... X-Factor delayed it somewhat ...

Stand by for the official announcement!

My bad, sorry. I do have FM but things can change surely?

SportsTVLogo.jpg

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

England.jpgpremierleague.png

TRANSFER WINDOW

All twenty chairmen will now have opportunity to tweak their squads with the Premier League transfer window. You may negotiate with your fellow chairmen and make deals with each other to swap, purchase or loan players between your teams. How you conduct your business is your choice (feel free to PM or use the thread) but both teams must confirm each transfer when it is done. Please use the following example templates:

PLAYER SWAP:

Club: Sheffield United

Player: Ched Evans

SWAPPED FOR

Club: Sheffield Wednesday

Player: Clinton Morrison

FURTHER INFORMATION

Sheffield Wednesday to pay Sheffield United £7m as well.

PLAYER TRANSFER:

Club Leaving: Sheffield United

New Club: Real Madrid

Fee: £30m

LOAN DEAL:

Club Leaving: Sheffield United

Loaned To: Rotherham United

Once one user has posted a transfer on the thread, the other user involved must confirm it. The easiest way to do this would be to reply to the first user and type CONFIRMED below it.

PLAYER SWAPS & TRANSFERS:

- Please make it clear which players and clubs are involved and include any finances clearly as well.

- Keep track of your finances as going into debt is not allowed and you will begin in administration with -9 points if you do.

LOAN DEALS:

- Please be clear about the players and clubs involved.

- Please note that only season-long loans will be accepted as per Premier League rules.

Please do not feel obliged to take part in the transfer window!

FURTHER NOTES:

Be sensible about the deals you strike. I don’t want to be messing around with young Reserves and U18 players so please stick to First Team and experienced Reserves that are well known.

Any other business, such as contract extensions, will be dealt with by your managers when the game starts.

I’m waiting to hear from William Hall regarding the Fulham team. If I don’t hear soon, I shall appoint a new chairman so Fulham can get involved in the deals.

I NOW DECLARE THE TRANSFER WINDOW OPEN!

The transfer window will close at 21:00 on Friday 10th December so you have plenty of time to get your business done.

Happy dealing!

Chip Butty

Premier League Owner

Nottingham Forest,Trust GCB his sign ups are some of the best on the forums. If you want an idea of how this all works then just read the T2B thread and it will (i am guessing) follow the same sort of format. After this transfer window we will be required to be the spokesperson for our clubs and write press reports, Interviews and the like to make the game a little more interesting than just watching the results.

It works really well when poeple perticipate and make the game fun. If there is one thing that Andy is good at, It is making the game seem real i have seen the posts that he produces for matches and even draws and they are top quality!

Nottingham Forest,Trust GCB his sign ups are some of the best on the forums. If you want an idea of how this all works then just read the T2B thread and it will (i am guessing) follow the same sort of format. After this transfer window we will be required to be the spokesperson for our clubs and write press reports, Interviews and the like to make the game a little more interesting than just watching the results.

It works really well when poeple perticipate and make the game fun. If there is one thing that Andy is good at, It is making the game seem real i have seen the posts that he produces for matches and even draws and they are top quality!

I'm not for one second doubting that they aren't fun. I know they are. I just wanted to ask a few things that I wasn't clear on. Which I now am.

Well said Paulo,

even if Andy does support a **** team ;)

Getting cocky now that you're top of the league are you?!

Just remember that our **** club provided half of your decent QPR team (decent, QPR, team in same sentence? Oh yeah, they got lucky with the money didn't they?):

Sir Neil, Fat Pad, Kyle 2, Robbie-Robbie Hulse and you've even got Derry haven't you?

How's Kyle Walker doing by the way? Gutted when we sold him. Got £8m from Spurs for both the Kyles and they said that Naughton was £6m and Walker £2m. Should have held on for Kyle 2 and got £5m at least IMO.

SportsTVLogo.jpg

SPORTS.tv COVERAGE OF PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL

premierleague.png

LOOK WHO’S BACK!

SidSmash.png

Hi there, my name is Sid Smash and I am the lead anchorman on SPORTS.tv for this season’s coverage of the FA Premier League. If there’s a scoop to be had, I will be the first on the scene to bring you all the news. And I will always find out the scoops first thanks to my Chief Football Correspondent ...

HazelHarrison.png

Thanks, Sid, some of you may already know me and the rest of you chairmen, I will get to know you in time. That’s a promise. I do anything to make sure that SPORTS.tv is first on the scene whenever and wherever the big news breaks in the Premier League. I’ll see you all very soon!

TUNE INTO SPORTS.tv FOR ALL THE ACTION AND NEWS FROM THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON!

OK the Stoke players available are:

Mamady Sidibe (ST)

Ricardo Fuller (ST)

Ishmael Miller (ST)

Cameron Jerome (ST)

Ideally in a swap deal for a left or right back or a left midfielder but as I realise most of these players aren't so great I can offer cash to go with them. Also anyone who has a player in one of the bolded positions for sale let me know as I might be interested.

The right offer could also persuade me to part company with Gudjohnsen or Bendtner.

I'm happy for my Sunderland squad generally, except:

1) Alex Baptiste is up for sale.

2) I would want to get rid of one keeper. Hope to keep Gordon and Mignolet unless a huge offer comes in. The rest can go for the right price.

3) I still want a defensive midfielder. Would swap Anderson for it.

Make me offers, people. :)

Blackpool:

Original Players: Adam, Baptiste, # Vaughan, Harewood, # Evatt, Eardley, # Keinan, Campbell, * Carney, Martin

British Drafted Players: #Jean Beausejour, Phillippe Senderos, Dean Whitehead, Jermaine Beckford, * Milan Jovanovic

European Drafted Players: * Arnautovic, * Zarate, Dzsudzak, Varela

* Denotes player required at Blackpool. # Denotes player surplus requirements at Blackpool

A team stacked with wingers and second strikers. A lack of defenders and a goal keeper makes things rather difficult for us, but hopefully the trade period will see us offload some of those wingers while filling holes in the side. I intend to be actively trading through PM and am welcome to all offers.

Players of Wolves up for swap or transfer:

Name                   Position

Marcus Hahnemann       GK
Carl Ikeme             GK

Jelle Van Damme        D LC - WB/M L
Jody Craddock          D C
Christoph Berra        D C
Steven Mouyokolo       D C
Adlene Guedioura       D/DM/M C
Kevin Foley            D/WB/M R
Greg Halford           D/M R
Steve Gohouri          D C    

Nenad Milijas          M LC
David Jones            M C
Matt Jarvis            M/AM RL
Michael Kightly        M/AM R
Matthew Etherington    AM L
Christian Poulsen      DM/M C

Kevin Doyle            ST
David Elm              ST

Can accept straight cash, straight swap or swap with possible +/- cash as well. I'll check the topic as frequently as I can but please make sure you write down my username in the offer post in bold as well so it's easier to search :) You can also bid via PM though I'll be expecting you to answer timely if there are another offers for the same player made.

Here's the shopping list for Wolves:

First Team Players ---
GK, DL, DC

Backup/Young Players ---
DC, MC, ST

5ergio

I'll offer 2m for Matt Etherington.

I think I should be more or less done with my transfer dealings. Now probably just cutting the deadwood (Baptiste and maybe Kirkland).

Another DM for back up would be good but not vital.

GCB one question. One of my strikers is on loan at Bolton. Is he fair game to trade away as well

Oh and good to see the Sports.tv crew back for this

I'm going to say no. If a player is out on loan, they stay there and your manager deals with it later. If you have a player in on loan, then they're with you for the season/till January depending on how long your club signed them for.

So, Almondo you can't recall the player from Bolton. Whoopy, Pennant is with you for the season.

SportsTVLogo.jpg

CONFIRMED DEALS (Sunday, 1:30pm)

[u][b]FULL TRANSFERS[/b][/u]

Player                       | From                         | To                           | Fee
==================================================================================================
Anderson                     | Sunderland                   | Blackpool                    |  22m
Christian Abbiati            | Sunderland                   | Arsenal                      | EXCH
Denilson                     | Arsenal                      | Sunderland                   | EXCH
Abou Diaby                   | Arsenal                      | Blackpool                    | EXCH
Milan Jovanovic              | Blackpool                    | Arsenal                      | EXCH
Paul Scharner                | West Ham                     | Sunderland                   |   3m

[u][b]LOAN DEALS[/b][/u]

Player                       | From                         | To
==================================================================================================
None yet

This post will be updated as the transfers are confirmed in the thread.

Deal. :thup:

PLAYER TRANSFER:

Player: Matthew Etherington

Club Leaving: Wolves

New Club: Sunderland

Fee: £4m

Most active in the transfer window so far. :D

PLAYER SWAP:

Club: Wolves

Player: Christian Poulsen

SWAPPED FOR

Club: Blackpool

Player: Jean Beausejour

Both deals CONFIRMED by Wolves :thup:

@Charlesbeams, offering 1M for Benjani.

@Paulo1985, offering 4M for Baines.

@SJ234, offering 4M for Benoit-Ekotto or 7M for Gareth Bale.

@Nottingham Forest, offering 2M for Coloccini & 3M for Luis Enrique.

Getting cocky now that you're top of the league are you?!

Just remember that our **** club provided half of your decent QPR team (decent, QPR, team in same sentence? Oh yeah, they got lucky with the money didn't they?):

Sir Neil, Fat Pad, Kyle 2, Robbie-Robbie Hulse and you've even got Derry haven't you?

How's Kyle Walker doing by the way? Gutted when we sold him. Got £8m from Spurs for both the Kyles and they said that Naughton was £6m and Walker £2m. Should have held on for Kyle 2 and got £5m at least IMO.

Someone is a bit bitter ;):D

Yup, got Derry, he's been brilliant this season. One of our top performers.

Walker is amazing. A class above anybody else in our league at the moment. He's so calm and collected. Ridiculously fast too, apparently we have agreed a deal to have him until the end of the season, which will be fantastic. I reckon 2 more years of consistent appearances and he'll be starting for England.

Archived