FM11: Jordan Henderson

andrewfx

Jordan Henderson

jordan-henderson-england-224384515.jpg

-Full Name: Jordan Henderson

-DOB: 17.6.1990

-Nationality: English

-Club: Sunderland

-Position: Midfield Center (Attacking Midfield Right and Midfield Right Accomplished)

Here are his stats at the start of my 2012/2013 season

2z3qp8o.png

And he played amazing last season:

ogkx93.png

Although a Central Midfielder, I tend to play him in an AMR role, as that's where I see him play best in real life!

Thoughts?

I agree he was under-rated in the last game but I think this years game really shows his ability.

He gets a lot of goals as an AMR, and also chips in with a few assists :p

Tbh, I don't think he is that good in real life, just maybe going through a good spell so his CA/PA are reflected fairly in the game.

• 4 months later...

hendostats.jpg

hendohist.jpg

Being a Sunderland fan I signed Henderson for Man City and needed to post these pics to show how good he can be. His stats are not brilliant but they are decent, as soon as I signed him I had James Milner tutor him to up his determination, I then had Nigel De Jong tutor him which Henderson did not want at first but using the next option I persuaded him. I have used him at MC and at AMR, his best position has to be on the wing. As you can see the return is pretty damn good 20 goals and 20 assists is good by anyone's standards.

hendoecc.png

He was a major part of my Champions League winning side and as you can see this screenshot proves his ability to play at the highest level as he was crowned the best player in the Champions League. This guy is worth signing for a top side as you can then tutor him and despite not having world class stats he can play brilliantly. Ideally I would like to up his finishing a bit more and I will try but I am not sure how much ability he has left to improve.

I just wanted to prove how good he can be. I think his pa is set now, I thought he was under rated but now I do not he is a top class player. 20 goals and 21 assists is a world class season for a winger.

His PA is not world class by any means, but i've always thought he looked good enough to play in top EPL side on stats alone. PA does not mean too much in quite alot of cases it seems.

People put too much importance on pa, obviously it is good to have a high pa but Henderson has out performed Aguero who I have at aml. Stats and performance are what matters most.

People put too much importance on pa, obviously it is good to have a high pa but Henderson has out performed Aguero who I have at aml. Stats and performance are what matters most.

I completley Agree with you. Everyone exagarates the Importance of CA's & PA's yet, it doesn't mean anything in many different cases. :thup:

Jordan Henderson though is a Very Good Player. :)

• 1 month later...

Have just taken over as manager of England u21's at the start of the third season in my save, in September 2012.

Interestingly, Jordan Henderson moved from Sunderland to Blackburn at the start of the 2011/2012 season, for 8.75 million. Makes it look like a bargain compared to what Liverpool have just paid for him IRL ;)

Anyway, for England u21's I'm using him as a right winger, due to the suitability of his attributes, though Blackburn seem to prefer using him as a central midfielder. Personally, although it's his best positionally rated location, I think his attributes make him more ideally suited as a winger or inside forward. If I had him at my club side, I would retrain him positionally to be at least "accomplished" on both flanks, using him as a winger on the right and an inside forward on the left. His attributes are already very good for both roles and positions, though with some focused training, he could probably rate as one of the better wide players in the game, irrespective of what people might think of his PA.

I too don't worry about PA so much, but rather the suitability of attributes, for the positions and roles I want to use a player in. Even a player with relatively low PA can be developed well to be an excellent player, if you utilise his attributes well enough tactically.

I think he is rated about right as he is but I can see why people would think he needs more PA, mainly due to people thinking that PA and CA are the be all and end all of how good a player is. My screen shots prove how useful he can be.

I think he is rated about right as he is but I can see why people would think he needs more PA, mainly due to people thinking that PA and CA are the be all and end all of how good a player is. My screen shots prove how useful he can be.

Exactly. Xabi Alonso is imo a worldclass player but his CA/PA is not at all worldclassylike.

I think it's about

or so?

It's all about right stats and partly the hidden stuff.

Archived