The sexy very much tactic patch 11.2

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think i have finished all . i made it :) . i would like you to try it and tell me your results. this tactic gave me such incredible results. tested with betis and wrexham . you dont need to take special teamtalks, oi and match preparation...all leave to the assistent. i will post also the training which i used. almost every shot you give to the opposition side is the CCC . i conceded 23 goals in the league and i think that 20 of them was from corners. so if u can....fix this please :))) . i scored 129 goals in 42 games which is very impressive. . . these are the screenshots.

19t3c2.png

elcrhl.png

hi betis what attributes i have for the players?

nothing special. your dlc must have a good jumping .cause of the scoring from corners. your striker to be good at off the ball and finishing. and the other not so important . use whatever players u want

Betis

Im really interested in giving this tactic and training a go but i was hoping that you can say what each part of the training means and what position it is for.

What do these mean for each position:

BT

MOG

MOD

MOC

MDF

MC

GB

DG

DD

DC

Betis

Im really interested in giving this tactic and training a go but i was hoping that you can say what each part of the training means and what position it is for.

What do these mean for each position:

BT

MOG

MOD

MOC

MDF

MC

GB

DG

DD

DC

BT for strikers

MOG --- atacking midlfilder

MOD ---- side midl

MOC --- for playmaker

MDF ---- defensive midl

MC --- for mcs

GB -- goalkeeper

DG --- wingbacks

DD --- full backs

DC --- for dc

I'm not at a PC with FM at the moment, and I asked what the formation was before and got the impression it was a 4-3-1-2, with 3 DMC's and an AMC. However people are now talking about wingers. Could someone please clear this up for me? :)

Betis are you ever going to release this latest tactic mate? You're getting worse than Mr Hough for making your fans wait. The only difference is it seem your tactics actually work in FM 11 and are worth waiting for. :-D

Can you at least give us an update please?

Good stuff, Thanks for the Compliment.

Hough I'd just ignore him. It's a shame that a lot of forum members are like this.

It's annoying more than anything, Some people don't reliase how much time and effort goes into making tactics, If they did i'm sure they would show abit more respect.

It's annoying more than anything, Some people don't reliase how much time and effort goes into making tactics, If they did i'm sure they would show abit more respect.

And it's not as if you are getting paid to do it either. Do it when you're ready, forget the rest. Many people, like myself, appreciate the effort you put in so focus on that. :thup:

The amount of time and effort that goes into a tactic like yours, betis and many others should never be underestimated in my opinion. Thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!!

Archived