FM 11 Ondrej Kusnir - The Poor Mans Dani Alves

Charlton Ath

Ondřej Kušnír (born April 5, 1984) is a professional Czech football player.

After being called up to the national team at the end of 2009, but remaining an unused substitute, on 3 March 2010, Kušnír made his debut for the senior side of his country in the 0:1 loss against Scotland in a friendly match.

His father was also professional footballer playing for TJ Vítkovice. In 1985/1986 season he won the Czechoslovak First League with them.

Name : Ondrej Kusnir

Position : DR/WBR

Club : Sparta Prague

Nationality : Czech Republic

Value : £700,000

Sell Value : ~£1,200,000 (1.2 Million)

Kusnir is fast becoming my favourite right back on the game. Unfortunatley, he starts the game with a broken ankle, and is out for 3-6 weeks. However, he is a bargin in January. He comes to ANY premiership team, and top championship teams.

He is rarely mentioned on the forums, and i believe that he should be. I found him whilst doing a search for dani alves like players. My search came up with him, and Kusnir

His best role would be a wing back, attacking. He has good crossing abilites, and blistering speed.

With a shortage of decent out and out right backs on the game, i thought i would share my secret!

Introducing - Ondrej Kusnir

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g416/SamHoare1/Kusnir.png

Kusnir.png

Enjoy my little secret :)

Another 'poor mans' thread title :D People get creative!

Mentally, doesn't look great at all, especially for a 26 year old. Fast player though, what are the attributes we cannot see?

Mentally no, i agree

Dont know any hidden attributes, dont like to use extra program's to help me :)

He, in my opinion, can compare as there are few that can. He is slightly mentally challenged i agree, but for the price, and his technical and physical ability, he is a bargin for mid table prem teams...

Dont know any hidden attributes, dont like to use extra program's to help me :)

No I don't mean like that, in the screenshot... You are missing a lot of important attributes.

Hence, the attributes we cannot see.

Archived