Rob's Super League Database - FM11

Rob 396

"33 leagues, 16 sub-divisions, 660 teams, and a whole lot of football."

Since the recent patch (11.2.1) i have been working hard developing a Superleague database that is sufficiently detailed and thorough enough to provide hours of fun. I have uploaded this on the Sortitoutsi.net forum, my primary forum, and it has already been downloaded over 450 times over it's three released versions.

The system has a 20 club top league, known as the 'adidas™ Super League', the following leagues are divided into sub-leagues. There's the 'Barclays Division One', which is seperated into 'Barclays Division One A' and 'Barclays Division One B', each with 20 clubs - this carries on right down to 'Barclays Division Sixteen', which has 50 clubs (in two sub-leagues). The leagues all have two rounds, bar division sixteen.

The cups are as follows - the 'adidas Cup' is to be played by the top league only, the 'adidas-Barclays Championship' is played between the super league and division one clubs, the 'Barclays Cup' is played between Division One, Two, Three to Ten divisions, and the 'Barclays League Cup' is played between Divisions Eleven, Twelve, to Sixteen. There are also super cups.

So, what are the league rules? Well the 'adidas™ Super League' has five teams relegated immediately, and the teams placed in 14th and 15th play in a relegation battle for the final relegation spot. The lower leagues also have similar relegation playoffs, but they obviously have promotion playoffs too in which teams from leagues A will play the playoff teams from league B to decide the remaining promoted teams. There is a healthy TV revenue payment for all leagues, and all leagues have bonus' for positions, and the cup wins also provide extra revenue.

The top league has several awards, the lower league branches also have their own awards, but not for each league .. for example, the winner of the 'Barclays Division One Player of the Year' is the best player in branch A and branch B, there is not individual awards for each branch.

23/12/10

Version 1.03 changes:

- Fixed issue with league standings where team positions were being based alphabetically rather than by goal difference, matches between teams, games won, and goals for.

30/12/2010

Version 1.04 changes:

- Adjusted prize money for lower leagues, television money, and relegation parachute payments.

- Adjusted fixture priority for all leagues and clash checking.

11/1/2011

Version 1.05 changes

- Adjusted discipline rules, as players were recieving match bans after too few yellow cards .. as a result there should be less problems with players ineligible through suspension.

Rob's Super League Database FM11 1.05

Place the file in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data

Super League screenie

108h3zp.jpg

Division One A screenie

r7pq54.jpg

Division One B screenie

2e0rzir.jpg

Crashing when setting up database every time, just goes to not responding for me.

I'm playing on my 1.05 game with Barca as i type this, so i'm not sure what the problem is. Must be a problem with your computer rather than the database.

Archived