Lack of Goals

It isn't just you. I've had a few issues. It's all about tweaking your tactics etc etc. Whilst I haven't read the thread fully. I do believe there is a highly rated thread in the Tactics and Training Forum which focuses on strikers. It comes from a great person in the T&T Forum who knows alot about tactics. Here it is Meet The Striker :thup:.

Yes, some advice would be helpful. What tactics do you use?

I wouldn't try and use anyone elses tactics. More often than not most in depth tactics will only that team. So whilst they may get the results with their team. You may not with yours. However the core of the tactic could be a base for you to start with. I would recommend looking at your side and see what players you have and what players you want. Then try and build a tactic from there. Unfortunately, I don't know alot about tactics. So again the best place to check would be the Tactics and Training Forums. There many threads in there which will show you how to set your team out. How to do this and that. The Tactics and Training Forum. All I can say is look through the threads in there as they will be of great help to you :thup:.

There is prolly some random difficulty in the game where the AI man marks better in some games than others. Don't forget, the computer can do things a human can't do, constantly change i.e the man marking in the match based on the positioning of your players

Edit: causing your players to miss seemingly CCC

Archived