Mr Hough Complete Dominance 11.3

Finished my testing for Mr houghs 10.2 complete dominance. Had a really good "half a season" with the tactic scoring 40 goals in 12 league games and 27 goals in the champions league group stage alone.

My main strikers- Neymar played 21 games and scored 20 goals whilst Villa played 20 games and scored 23

The AMC- Messi scored 13 goals in 18 games

The main strength of the tactic is the attack which is beautiful and the goals always seem to be flowing. The defence is actually pretty good as well, surprisingly. I know i am testing with Barcelona but i have only let in 8 goals in 12 games. Even at that 2 of them came from a 2-2 draw against athletico madrid for my first match of the season, followed by a 7-3 win against sporting straight after. So i only conceded these goals in the early days of the tactic.

I had good victories such as a 4-0 win against Valencia and a 5-0 win against Sevila and a 5-1 win against olympique Lyonnais and i only lost 1 game throughout all the testing against Almeria (1-0 defeat)

"El Classico"

I knew the game against madrid would be difficult seeing as the two squads are by far the best in the world

I wanted to try a change in strategy against them so i replayed the match 3 times. Once on Overload, then attacking then control.

In Overload- I lost 1-0 from a penalty conceded in the first 10 mins. Although i had 22 shots to their 7, but we both had 2 ccc's each

In Attack- I Won the match 2-0 having 13 shots to their 1 ( which was off target anyway) but only creating 1 ccc to their 0 ccc's

In control- we won the match 2-1, i had 3 ccc's and they had 2, the match generally seemed even.

I'm not too sure what type of conclusion to draw from this, but i would suggest the best strategy is between attack and overload. Any suggestions people on what starting strategy they employed against stronger opposition?

Conclusion

I can upload screenies for anyone who cares enough or wants me to prove my success. But i really think this tactic is amazing on 11.3 not only is the attacking threat great but the defence is pretty solid aswell, due to the fact that there is so much pressure on the opposition to contain you. The goals really do come thick and fast and i well expected my strikers to have 40+ goals each by the end of the season.

WELL WORTH A TRY IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO FIND A TACTIC ON 11.3 :)

Good test and analysis there mate, although I think you will like the new 4-1-2-3 more when it is out ;)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, i quite enjoyed testing it, it works just like back on fm 10. Yeah i hope this new tactic is the one i can start a proper man utd save game on. Some of the screenshots you uploaded look promising. Can i ask when it will be ready for release?

thats the one mate :) 4-1-2-1-2

*currently doing a test on the devasto 11.3 beta tactic.

That will leave us with a good 4-1-2-1-2(complete dominance 10.2), 4-2-2(devasto 11.3) and a 4-1-2-3 ( mr houghs tactic to be released soon), which we can employ into our match prep and give us many options to beat the opposition with

:)

Here is some screenshots from my games that i have been testing my new 4-1-2-3 tactic with.

First off this a Long-Term save with the Legends wonderkids version database. I have signed 3 players all youth but legends in there own right. Alan Shearer, Roberto Baggio and Diego Maradonna.

I still play with the exact same squad apart from rotating these players.

TottenhamFinalTactic.jpg

Fixtures aswell.

TottenhamFixtures-2.jpg

More screens coming soon.

I tried complete dominance 10.2 for a while, and it was working fine (including a solid 4:1 win against Fiorentina at home), until an away game against OM.

http://img810.imageshack.us/i/uhoha.jpg/

My keeper got MoM award.

EDIT: I had a rematch at home soon after and I fielded pretty much the same team as I did before. Result? 0:0, I've had a goal disallowed, they got a red card on 60 minute and still managed to get twice as much shots in. I don't know what was wrong, some French hax? :p

Dont see how that is possible. The team you are using may be to weak for this tactic, but id still persist!

How many games did you employ the tactic for before this match?

What tactic were you using before this, as in what formation?

You need to make sure your full backs are always close to 100% condition before putting them in your starting 11, as they are the only cover on the wings.

No oi and leave match prep to your assistant :) I do suggest you stick with it mate

Last thing, your amc needs to be the most creative player in your team... Dribbling, technique, shooting, long shots, passing, pace, agility etc any player in the messi/kaka/pastore type model.

I tried complete dominance 10.2 for a while, and it was working fine (including a solid 4:1 win against Fiorentina at home), until an away game against OM.

http://img810.imageshack.us/i/uhoha.jpg/

My keeper got MoM award.

EDIT: I had a rematch at home soon after and I fielded pretty much the same team as I did before. Result? 0:0, I've had a goal disallowed, they got a red card on 60 minute and still managed to get twice as much shots in. I don't know what was wrong, some French hax? :p

Hmm dont know mate, i managed to beat ol quite comfortably at home and away, i think i conceded one goal against them over the two legs. A banger from gourcuff, but good players always score in this ME!

Dont see how that is possible. The team you are using may be to weak for this tactic, but id still persist!

How many games did you employ the tactic for before this match?

What tactic were you using before this, as in what formation?

You need to make sure your full backs are always close to 100% condition before putting them in your starting 11, as they are the only cover on the wings.

No oi and leave match prep to your assistant :) I do suggest you stick with it mate

Last thing, your amc needs to be the most creative player in your team... Dribbling, technique, shooting, long shots, passing, pace, agility etc any player in the messi/kaka/pastore type model.

5 games, got 4 wins and a draw before. Before this I was also using 41212. Sometimes playing with 4123 too. I have quite a few good fullbacks, so that's not a problem, and as for the AMC I have Bolanos, Marinelli and Al-Shalhoob, who should be really good in there.

I got 3 wins and 2 draws after that first OM game, I'm guessing it was just a brain fart from my players.

And my team are CL winners so I'm pretty sure they're not "too weak" for any tactic.

There is your problem. 5 games is not enough for a team to become fluid with a tactic. You need atleast 10 games, then another 5 before your defence starts to become solid. Moreover, you didnt employ this tactic at the start of the season with friendlies so your team has not fully adapted to it yet to win big away games.

Carry on with it mate and you will be there :)

I can upload my screenies if you want proof of my success ?

well i was playing as doncaster rovers in the first season, it maybe my players but it just isnt working for me. i never once mentioned it was a bad tactic and the smiley at the end of your post doesnt cover up that unwarranted post against me rekoil.

Hey don't start on me! It's not my fault. You chagrin though does not change my surprise at the fact that you were able to get to a twentieth straight defeat without getting booted out. As I said, Barnes was sacked after only 9 defeats and I can't remember anyone as woeful as he was. It's Donnys chairman's patience that seems a bit unwarranted to me.

So let me get this straight, three of the testers are testing with Man utd, Chelsea and Barcelona?

Sorry, but this is not testing a tactic properly.

test it yourself with a lower reputation team when it's released if it bothers you that much,if it only works for big teams then thats it,but i am 100% confident it will work with lower rep team

I have tested this tactic with Tottenham Palermo Athletico Madrid Everton Wolves and Huddersfield.

Not massive tests but a few games on each to see if there are any changes, They aren't any, The tactic is solid as a Rock.

In fact i was gonna release this tactic tomorrow but i am that confident about it, It will be out.....Tonight!

I have tested this tactic with Tottenham Palermo Athletico Madrid Everton Wolves and Huddersfield.

Not massive tests but a few games on each to see if there are any changes, They aren't any, The tactic is solid as a Rock.

In fact i was gonna release this tactic tomorrow but i am that confident about it, It will be out.....Tonight!

going to be some happy chaps tonight,it is still going strong on my man utd save,the defence just don't want to concede,now 16 prem games and conceding 1,i know it's man utd but that is just quality,scoring 39.

Definitely great news Mr Hough! Cant wait :)

let the frenzy begin!!!!

I'm half through my season and this tactic is not working at all from me. Last year I came a 6th place, this time I'm down in the bottom, fighting for survival, using your tactic.

I really hope you will release your 4-1-2-3 tactic tonight Mr H! I need it to save my season from total failure, I don't want to get kicked out of this team :(

m.u.f.c 1878

Since this tactic does not use wingers, what have you done with the likes of Nani and Valencia???

Steve

nani training to be a striker,valencia training to be cm,i like these players and want them to stay and fit in,seem to be doing well in them roles as well,could retrain as strikers i suppose and play as the outer strikers

m.u.f are you using the Diamond tactic? Or are you a tester of Mr H and his new 4-1-2-3? I though the 4-1-2-3 would use wingers, but good if it does not, I hate wingers :p Always so hard to find good ones for smaller teams, which I always play.

m.u.f are you using the Diamond tactic? Or are you a tester of Mr H and his new 4-1-2-3? I though the 4-1-2-3 would use wingers, but good if it does not, I hate wingers :p Always so hard to find good ones for smaller teams, which I always play.

tester mate for the classic 4-1-2-3,he is releasing tonight/tomorrow i think,you are going to enjoy it

If you read ahead, Mr Hough has stated that he will be releasing tonight :)

Yes, and hopefully it will be really soon! I wanna continue on my save :p Got alot of time to play for once! :)

We're all awaiting the tactic here - Mr H. is such a great person - I promise if he arranged a meeting in Paris or another central european place he would get like at least 50.000 people coming to visit him.

for all you people who are bursting with excitement , looks like hes making a new thread ;)

About time. It's very very annoying how threads are abused here. One group mentions Brobs's tactic all the time, another group just keeps posting stuff related to the next tactic that Houghton will release.

Not to mention all that talk about the next diablo tactic and "the absolute" best for 11.3. Just so that the very same persons write all the same about the next coming tactic too. Seriously, checking such threads for valuable information is pretty much a waste of time.

Yes, and hopefully it will be really soon! I wanna continue on my save :p Got alot of time to play for once! :)

We're all awaiting the tactic here - Mr H. is such a great person - I promise if he arranged a meeting in Paris or another central european place he would get like at least 50.000 people coming to visit him.

Thats very kind mate thanks, Just glad i can help people with my tactics.

I love football real life and I'm working on to be a football coach aswell, because i love it. I know good way to play real-life football but getting my ideas into a game is impossible, I just can't handle all the sliders and different stuff.

So as you say, you help me alot with your tactics - I only use your tactics, now that you have released a big variety of them. And I'm sure you help alot of other people aswell who just can't get the sliders to be a good friend of theirs.

Archived