[FM11] Roaming around Oceania

Ant

2010/11 Pre-Season

nBWbi.png

I set up a tour of neighbouring country New Caledonia which went well being unbeaten with 2 wins & 2 draws.

D0PfL.png

I've sent my scout to a couple of countries, will hopefully have him scouting all of Oceania soon, got rid of some deadwood to try and get a smaller squad.

G6D4p.png

As you can see, I go with my own tactic, and it does the job, it's also different to look at from other tactics.

This should be an interesting career,don't get many people venturing into Oceania,will be following with interest

Thanks B.W.G, approaching the middle of April now so end of season update soon but here's some news:

q47AN.png

cbko4.png

fuOfk.png

SmAO4.png

Also we're paying back £800 p/month until 2031 to cover a 100k loan the chairman took out....

2011/12 - Eraniau - Port Vila Premier League

League Table

League Position Graph

Fixtures

Well I was hoping to do one better, but we started absolutely awfully and were lucky to finish 2nd.

Squad - The squad is ageing very quickly, most of the Key Players are retiring and there isn't any decent youth to fill their places.

Transfers - Brought in some International players to give us 'the edge' but it didn't really work and because it's an amateur team most good players left during January.

Key Players:

Sikeli Siva - Retiring - an excellent Oceanic goalkeeper, shame that he's retiring at the grand age of 43, he wants to be a scout and he has 9 JPA & 10 JPP.

Sean Douglas - Retiring - the 40 year old rock at the back, 26 caps for New Zealand and managed to chip in with 7 goals, wants to become either an Assistant Manager, Coach, First Team Coach or Youth Coach as he is 'very interested' in all of them.

Seimata Chillia - Retiring - 33 Year old Midfielder and Vanuatuan International wants to become a Scout, Coach or Assistant Manager, managed to score a goal and was consistent.

Season     Team                 Country               League                 League Finish         Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Eraniau              Vanuatu          Port Vila Premier League         2nd
2011/12    Eraniau              Vanuatu          Port Vila Premier League         2nd

Next Season:

Letting my contract run out, this squad is old and retiring, and there is nothing more I can do, will hopefully get a job in a different country, I don't really mind which one.

Archived