The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

Oh a self-righteous A-hole on the internet!

who would have thought that they exist

i have never complained that SI updates too slow.

and the complaint about STEAM is a complaint that many people not just myself have for years.

that complaint is NOT due to FMRTE per se but the fact that we cannot control when something is installed on our computers.

we have already activated the game on steam which means the game which is on steam is legit.

so why can't we choose when we want to update our legit games?

that is gonna be a huge problem for Skyrim when it is released because people are gonna be playing it with mods and updates screw up mods.

playing it offline is not a solution as steam itself updates and when it does and reconnects online, it will auto download patches for games regardless of your settings

steam will not update a game regardless of settings.. this is a bug within fm itself only...

ive used steam for near on 10 years... its brilliant... and i have no complaints about it whatsoever...

touch me moaners... touch me...

thanks ruci... top draw job your doing fella

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just turned over a season and got my youth intake. Positions and preferred foot are all over the place. Got a ML that can't play AML at all and a DL that's got a weak left foot. FMRTE is a saviour for these types of things.

on a side note...

it's really too bad you cant have two versions of FMRTE installed.. since i play FM11 and want my FMRTE for that game, but i also play FM12 a little bit, and i want FMRTE there as well =)

You can easily use both versions, just download the compressed version of FMRTE for FM11, and extract it in any folder ;)

Wonderful :applause:

Have you added any features or is it exactly the same as the last one but for this patch?

EDIT: oops, just read it - no new features.

Megaload OVERLOAD!

No hurry for me, I haven't actually updated to the latest patch but now I know I can shut down my save without hassle.

Nice work Ruci, you're a star, I look forward to the Mac version... is there a way to edit staff attributes?

Atm its not possible, but I'll add it in a future version, with all those FM patches I spent all my 'FMRTE time' updating it, so I didn't have enough time to work on any new feature for iFMRTE...

Archived