How do you make divisions active/inactive in FM12 editor?

RazvanRat

This year's editor doesn't seem to offer the option of making a league active or inactive when you are adding leagues to a country that doesn't already have them playable. Anyone know how to do this?

Also, I'm trying to create a Kazakh league, and when I click on 'test nation rules' I get a message that says 'Date 1.1.1900 is not in season date range 19.3.2011-19.11.2011'

When I tried making the season end on the 1st of Jan 2012, I got an error saying that season update day should not lie inside season date range. But it gave a different update day than the one I'd input.

Any help with either of these issues would be great.

Also, I'm trying to create a Kazakh league, and when I click on 'test nation rules' I get a message that says 'Date 1.1.1900 is not in season date range 19.3.2011-19.11.2011'

When I tried making the season end on the 1st of Jan 2012, I got an error saying that season update day should not lie inside season date range. But it gave a different update day than the one I'd input.

Make sure on the separate league page (in the divisions tab), the dates are 19.3.2011 to 19.11.2011.

If you want the season to end on the 01.01.2012, make sure you change the season date range end date to that.

I think I get what you're saying, but I've setthe dates the same both in the 'general' section of nation rules and the 'dates' section of Kazakh Super League. I'm not sure where the 1900 date comes from: I can't find it anywhere in the data I've entered or the kazakh league files in the original database.

It seems like it might be a bug, has anyone else trying to make new leagues with different season dates come across this?

I think I get what you're saying, but I've setthe dates the same both in the 'general' section of nation rules and the 'dates' section of Kazakh Super League. I'm not sure where the 1900 date comes from: I can't find it anywhere in the data I've entered or the kazakh league files in the original database.

It seems like it might be a bug, has anyone else trying to make new leagues with different season dates come across this?

Has that worked? Test your nation rules.

It's not a bug at all, the game "starts" in 1900 editor-wise. Change it to 2011 and it'll work.

I've had it many a times when creating competitions.

nope, my dates are all set to 2011 dates. In your second paragraph, what is it that I'm meant to change to 2011? All my date fields have this, the 1900 only crops up in the error message, so I've been trying to track it down in any of the data, but it's not there.

So yes, sorry to be obtuse, but what do I need to change to overcome the error message, if all the relevant dates in my file are already set to 2011?

edit: Aha, I've isolated it, this issue only arises when I set the 'type' to 'league with split'. Seems to be a bug...

Archived