Player 1 - Cristian Cojocaru DC

Initial Profile

Season 2

Season 3

PPMs - None

Career

2009/10 - Dinamo Buc. U19s. Apps - 12 Goals - 0 Assts - 0 MOM - 0 AvgR - 5.58

2008/09 - Dinamo Buc. U19s. Apps - 13 Goals - 1 Assts - 1 MOM - 0 AvgR - 6.54

A poor season for him. Isn't going to be a good player will get released at the end of his contract IMO.

Player 2 - Igor Ryabtsev DC/ST

Initial Profile

Season 2

PPMs - Tries Free Kicks From Long Range (wierd as his free kick attribute is 9 and looks likely to only hit 13ish)

Career

2009/10 - Shakhtar. Apps - 20 Goals - 2 Assts - 4 MOM - 0 AvgR - 6.65

A good year for him. Due to lack of reserve/U19 fixtures and a late birthday he had to play as a sub. He helped me get through to the UEFA Cup group stage with his first senior goal. Trying to buy him as I am at Milan now.

Meet my Ass Mans recommendation

Player 3 - Marco Cacace DC/ST

Initial Profile

PPMs - None

Tutor - Raul Albiol

Another Defender/Striker mix. Doesn't look as good physically but is better mentally than Ryabtsev. I think he suffers from the Newgen Curse but still could be good.

Meet My Pick of the bunch.

Player 4 - Valerio Di Paola - MC

Initial Profile

PPMs - None

Tutor - Gennaro Gattuso

Could be something but having reexamined him I think he has the Newgen Curse badly! I'll stay with him but I don't expect much.

Edit: I'm very poor at coding so the careers will stay basic until I get better.

Special Report: The Youth Project at the World Cup (2026)

Italia 2026 has just finished and two Blsany Prodigies went along for the ride. Martin Jurcik (Prodigy 1) and Vlastimil Vaclavik (Prodigy 4 and BBC commentator's nightmare) both made the Czech Republic squad (although Blsany fans were left wondering why Ptacek (Prodigy 5) had not made the cut).

Group Stage

The Czechs were in Group C along with Uruguay, Greece and Ghana. The matches played out as follows:

Game 1: Czech Republic 2, Uruguay 1 | Czech Player Stats

Jurcik played the entire second half in this victory and did well. Vaclavik came on for the last 7 minutes but still managed to get a rating of 7. :thup:

Game 2: Czech Republic 0, Greece 1 | Czech Player Stats

Neither prodigy was utilised in this game and the Czechs paid the price as they played poorly and were lucky to lose by just a single goal.

Game 3: Czech Republic 2, Ghana 1 | Czech Player Stats

Both players were on the bench again for this crucial match. Jurcik didn't get any action but Vaclavik played the last 11 minutes and set up Blsany team mate Chvojka to score the Czech's vital second goal. Although Ghana scored late on, that was enough to put the Czechs through on top of their group.

Knockout Rounds

Round 2: Croatia 0, Czech Republic 1 | Czech Player Stats

An early tactical change saw Jurcik come on as a first half sub. Performed well and managed a couple of shots on target. Vaclavik sat this one out.

Quarter Final: Mexico 2, Czech Republic 3 (a.e.t.) | Czech Player Stats

Vaclavik made his first start of the tournament in this game but was taken off at half time as the Czechs found themselves a goal down and changed formation. Jurcik was an unused sub.

Semi Final: Czech Republic 0, Italy 2 | Czech Player Stats

Beating the hosts and favourites was always going to be a tall order. Jurcik didn't get any time on the pitch again but Vaclavik played the full 90 minutes and performed well enough to get another 7.

3rd Place Play-Off: Germany 2, Czech Republic 1 | Czech Player Stats

Another start for Vaclavik but an indistinct performance saw him subbed after 71 minutes. The only thing of note for him in the game was a shot on target, forcing the keeper into a good save. Jurcik came on very late as the Czechs sought a late equaliser but didn't have enough time to make an impact.

Summary

[font=Courier New][u]Player[/u]             [u]Apps[/u] [u]Goals[/u] [u]Asts[/u] [u]MoM[/u] [u]Av Rat[/u][/font]
[font=Courier New]Martin Jurcik      0(3)   -    -    -   6.77[/font]
[font=Courier New]Vlastimil Vaclavik 3(2)   -    1    -   6.60[/font]

Overall, a steady if unspectacular tournament for the Prodigies. They will have been delighted with the team's performance though and can now add World Cup semi-Finalists to their list of acheivements.

For the record, Portugal beat Italy 2-1 in the final.

The only other international tournament over the summer was the Euro U-19s, hosted by Czech Republic. Prodigy 9, Charvat, was called up and played in all 4 games as the Czechs made the semis. He had one standout game, scoring a cracking free kick early on to set his team on the road to a 3-2 win over Germany U-19s. :thup:

AFC Hornchurch - Youth Players

Carlo Milosevic

Starting Profile

Profile Now

My best player for two years now, he scores plenty of goals from set pieces which helps his goal tally out and he also has the pace to run onto through balls so he's very hard for anyone to stop. I'm hoping he'll score 600+ over his career.

Season | Games | Goals | Ass | MoM | Avg 
21/22  |   3   |   2   |  1  |  1  | 7.33
22/23  |   22  |   12  |  6  |  3  | 7.32
23/24  |   34  |   24  |  14 |  3  | 7.65
24/25  |   51  |   47  |  16 |  6  | 7.84
25/26  |   50  |   55  |  9  |  13 | 7.84
26/27  |   57  |   86  |  20 |  21 | 8.35

Total  |  217  |  236  |  66 |  47 | ????

Glen Courtney

Only started playing him because my first choice wanted to leave and he mainly gets dragged along with the rest of the team which explains the average rating. I'll stick with him for a while now he's in the team.

Starting Profile

Profile Now

Season | Games | Goals | Ass | Mom | Avg
23/24  |   6   |   0   |  8  |  0  | 7.50
24/25  |   18  |   2   |  8  |  1  | 7.33
25/26  |   13  |   2   |  5  |  1  | 7.46
26/27  |   46  |   2   |  13 |  0  | 7.59

Total  |   83  |   6   |  34 |  2  | ????  

My adventure in Rizhiquan

Youth Player 1

Liu Lijia, ST (China)

Left foot - very weak

Right foot - very strong

PPMs - none

Initial Profile

End of Season 1 - Profile

End of Season 2 - Profile

End of Season 3 - Profile

Club        Season     Division               Games     Goals     Assists     MoMs     Rating
Rizhiquan     1        Chinese Jai League     9 (14)      5          1         0         6.70
Rizhiquan     2        Chinese Jai League     2 (23)      3          0         0         6.40    
Rizhiquan     3        Chinese Jai League     23 (3)      7          3         3         6.86    

Player Info - A great 3rd season. Lijia was my starting striker this season and he didn't disappoint. He has a great future at my club.

Youth Player 2

Zheng Jiajun, AMC/FC (China)

Left foot - Reasonable

Right foot - Very Strong

PPMs - Likes to Round Keeper

Initial Profile

Club        Season     Division               Games     Goals     Assists     MoMs     Rating
Rizhiquan     1        Chinese Jai League     1 (4)       0          1         0         6.20  
Rizhiquan     2        Chinese Jai League     0 (6)       0          0         0         6.00 

Player Info - Played very sparingly this season. I'm not sure if he has a future at my club. I'll evaluate this next pre-season.

Youth Player 3

Yang Jin, DR/WBL (China)

Left foot - very weak

Right foot - very strong

PPMs - none

Initial Profile

Rizhiquan     1        Chinese Jai League     0 (2)       0          0         0         7.00  

Player Info - He didn't play much this year for the senior club. I still think he has a good future at the club.

Youth Player 4

Xie Ming, DL/DC/WBL (China)

Left Foot - Very strong

Right Foot - Very weak

PPMs - none

Initial Profile

Player Info - Has good physical attributes for his age. But I'm not sure if he can make my team.

Youth Project 1 (09/10): Charlie Patterson, D/MC

Initial profile

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Probably his best year so far, but couldn’t break into the first team. He did however play very well in my reserves, contributing a few assists. He has an unusually high penalty stat for a regen, and he is the no. 1 spot-kick taker for the reserves, which is the source of most of his goals. He’ll get his chance next season if his stats pick up.

Youth Project 2 (10/11): Mick Bissett, AMR/C

Initial profile

Season 1

Season 2

The only YP to reach the giddy heights of the first team. My team is weakest on the right side but when called upon YP2 did his job well enough, making some good pacey runs down the right flank. Needs work on technical stats if he’s to succeed in League 1.

Youth Project 3 (11/12): Carl Taylor, DR

Initial Profile

Season 1

Undistinguished season in the U18’ for YP3, who is not developing as quickly as I hoped. My assistant has advised me against renewing his contract, but I’ll give him another roll of the dice before he is carted out.

Youth Project 4 (12/13): Paul English, DR

Initial Profile

Another rather dire DR. Assistant manager isn’t too impressed by him, and neither am I. He’ll get his chance though.

Rickaldo - Milosevic is IN. CREDIBLE. No two ways about it, you've unearthed a legend right there. 236 goals in 217 apps is brilliant, at any level, in any league. Courtney's not turning out too bad, either.

Rancer - Jin and Meng look to be good players, I like them both, and would kill to get a youth that good :D

TSmith1991 - Glad I'm not the only one in the crap boat :D - I keep getting duds :( (Also, check your PM's )

Well, at least you could say I'm 'keeping it real' :). In fact, I'm pretty amazed my useless youth facilities spawned a player capable of playing in league 2. League 1 next season might be a bit too much of a step up for YP2 though, TBF he is holding down a first team place above 3 or 4 more skilled AMRs.

Rickaldo - Milosevic is IN. CREDIBLE. No two ways about it, you've unearthed a legend right there. 236 goals in 217 apps is brilliant, at any level, in any league. Courtney's not turning out too bad, either.

Rancer - Jin and Meng look to be good players, I like them both, and would kill to get a youth that good :D

TSmith1991 - Glad I'm not the only one in the crap boat :D - I keep getting duds :( (Also, check your PM's )

I agree Milosevic is definately a Hall of Famer.

In a small update for my few players. Ryabtsev is on his way to join me at Milan. Cacece is capped at U21 level and Di Paola is capped at U19 level.

Darfo Boario Youth Player Project

July 2012 Update

Player 1: Bassoli - WB/AML

PPM: Runs with Ball down Left

Foot: Left

July 2008

July 2009

July 2010

July 2011

July 2012

|  Year |  Squad  | Games | Goals | Assists | MoM | Rating |
|-------|---------|-------|-------|---------|-----|--------|
| 08/09 |   U20   | 15(3) |   0   |    4    |  0  |  6.89  |
|       | Senior  |  6(4) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  7.00  | 
| 09/10 | Senior  |  5(14)|   1   |    0    |  0  |  7.05  |
| 10/11 |Condinese| 22    |   1   |   11    |  0  |  6.82  |
| 11/12 | Senior  |  0(1) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  7.00  |
|       |Condinese| 10    |   0   |    5    |  0  |  6.70  |
|_______|_________|_______|_______|_________|_____|________|

Bassoli was on loan for majority of the season, but a huge injury lineup saw him called back early, and he made a single appearance off the bench, may be in for more action in 2012/13 as I have had to slash 9k off my wage budget.

Player 1a: Masturzo - ST

PPM: None

Foot: Right

Nov 2008

July 2009

July 2010

July 2011

July 2012

| Year  |  Squad  | Games | Goals | Assists | MoM | Rating |
| 08/09 |   U20   | 29    |  21   |    9    |  3  |  7.45  |
|       | Senior  |  0(1) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.00  | 
| 09/10 | Senior  |  1(7) |   0   |    1    |  0  |  6.25  | 
| 10/11 |Condinese| 19(1) |   3   |    1    |  0  |  7.05  | 
| 11/12 |Condinese| 22(1) |   2   |    2    |  0  |  6.87  | 

His season could've been better, but he is also back and looking for some placement in the Darfo team following the wage cut. Hoping to keep my squad up this season with some Youth.

Player 2: Bartolini - DC

PPM: Avoids using Weaker Foot

June 2009

July 2010

July 2011

July 2012

| 09/10 |   U20   | 14(9) |   1   |    0    |  0  |  6.74  | 
| 10/11 |Condinese| 17(3) |   1   |    3    |  0  |  7.25  | 
| 11/12 |Condinese| 17(1) |   2   |    2    |  0  |  7.17  | 

He played in another 18 games for Condinese this year and showed that his avg Rating from the year before was not a fluke, good on him.

Player 2a: Citi - DC

July 2009

July 2010

July 2011

July 2012

| 09/10 |   U20   |  32   |   4   |    2    |  1  |  7.22  |
|       | Senior  |   1   |   0   |    0    |  0  |  7.00  |
| 10/11 |Condinese|  25   |   2   |    4    |  0  |  7.12  |
| 11/12 |   U20   |  15   |   1   |    0    |  1  |  7.07  |
|       |Condinese|  11(1)|   1   |    5    |  0  |  7.33  |

Citi was even more amazing than Bartolini and my young Central defender stocks are overflowing, called back at the midpoint of the season due to my player shortages he played a long period in the U20s, good games for the boy.

Player 3: Bua - ST

July 2010

July 2011

July 2012

| 10/11 |   U20   | 14(10)|   6   |    4    |  2  |  7.04  |
| 11/12 |Condinese| 11 (2)|   3   |    0    |  2  |  7.00  |

Not as good as his last season, but Bua was satisfactory, knowing that there were a lot of class St's playing in my Feeder club this season he did well.

Player 4: Pisanu - DC

PPM: Stays Back at all Times

July 2011

July 2012

| 11/12 | Senior  |  2(2) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.25  |
|       |   U20   | 22(8) |   0   |    1    |  0  |  6.60  | 

Not the most amazing season, but he was acceptable, he may yet be a star Defender once my current crop leave because they are costing too much.

Player 4a: Benassi - AML

July 2011

July 2012

| 11/12 | Senior  |  0(2) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.50  |
|       |   U20   | 20(2) |   3   |    8    |  2  |  7.14  | 

Watch your back Mr. Bassoli, this guy was class for the U20s this season, you might want to move back to Left back.

Player 5: Battisti - ST

July 2012

Battisti was picked by my Ass Man, and after a look myself I actually agree with him, this guy is the best thing my Youth team has ever seen. But I had to select two others this year.

Player 5a: Tejero - ST (ESP)

Foot: Both

July 2012

The first foreign member of my Youth Squad he had to be added to here, be interesting to see how long before I get another though. He doesn't look anywhere near his partner Battisti, but we will see.

Player 5b: Russo - GK

July 2012

The first GK I have had in my Youth squad, another reason to pick Russo, I actually generated two keepers this season, but this one is the best.

I am actually very happy to have finally got myself a class Youth player, hopefully I can foster him right and he will make a difference to me. I have also added in PPM's and which Foot they use :) Just for interest, if there is anything else anyone would like to see just ask away.

DodgeeD loved the world cup update, though agree that Ptacek should've been called up, 6'1 and 20 tackling is fb. Semi-finals is great, 4 more years (and regens) and they'll easily be pushing for first. :) Was there anyone else in the World Cup from your squad? I take it, being European champions, that you'd have your fair share of players in the squad. Though obviously not your youth projects.

Rickaldo Milosevic is immense, all I've got to say really.

Rancer I'm always partial to players with a fair bit of pace, if Xie Meng had slighly better defensive stats, he would be really great. Still doesn't look too bad, high aggression could be a bit rough though, I've seen some of my players randomly elbow the opposition and get a red card because of it. :mad:

TSmith Paul does look a little dire, hopefully you'll pull out something better next time.

LLR Battisti and Terjero both look great, Terjero especially. Battisti could do with some composure but he's still young. ;) A striker with dribbling ability can really tear up the defence if he's in the mood, I've seen some of mine just skip past defenders and slot it past the keeper when they're on form. Great to watch.

As for me, just finished my first season in League 2, didn't get relegated, which is awesome. Though I had the most Goals From Corners in the league, shame on me. :D It was a little odd, I could've finished around 10th if I had a bit more luck. Had so many games where it was entirely even, though they always finished as draws, or more likely, losses. As it was, I pinched 18th at the death. Update coming in a sec, the youth players I got were truly dire.

LLR Battisti and Terjero both look great, Terjero especially. Battisti could do with some composure but he's still young. ;) A striker with dribbling ability can really tear up the defence if he's in the mood, I've seen some of mine just skip past defenders and slot it past the keeper when they're on form. Great to watch.

Well I am loving Terjero even more, I had some serious Senior Injury worries and he comes in in the 67th min and slots a 76th minute winner on his debut, I was running around my room celebrating :)

Go the lil Spainard.

Onto the Youth Projects:

Youth Project 1 - Shaun Darby (DM)

After Joining (Age 15, 2008)

After One Season (Age 16, 2009)

After Two Seasons (Age 17, 2010)

After Three Seasons (Age 18, 2011)

After Four Seasons (Age 19, 2012)

[u]Club[/u]	[u]Season[/u]		[u]Apps[/u]	[u]Goals[/u]	[u]Assts[/u]	[u]MoM[/u]	[u]AvgRat[/u]	[u]League[/u]
Eastbo	2008/09		13(6)	  1	  -	 -	 6.37	BSP
Eastbo	2009/10		16(7)	  -	  -	 -	 6.57	BSP
Eastbo	2010/11		3	  -	  -	 -	 7.00	BSP
Eastbo	2011/12		-	  -	  -	 -	  -	League Two

Erm, was fighting against relegation for basically the entire season. He's currently out of contract at the club, just on a month to month rolling one. Really I'm just keeping him in hopes someone will pick him up, I also want to see him reach his full potential. As even after 4 seasons he's still only on the 'youth' stars rating.

Youth Project 2 - Ryan Haynes (AM R, ST)

After Joining (Age 16, 2009)

After One Season (Age 17, 2010)

After Two Seasons (Age 18, 2011)

After Three Seasons (Age 19, 2012)

[u]Club[/u]	[u]Season[/u]		[u]Apps[/u]	[u]Goals[/u]	[u]Assts[/u]	[u]MoM[/u]	[u]AvgRat[/u]	[u]League[/u]
Eastbo	2009/10		46	  7	  8	 5	 6.98	BSP
Eastbo	2010/11		40(1)	  9	  17	 4	 7.27	BSP
Eastbo	2011/12		39(1)	  8	  4	 2	 7.05	League Two

I actually got him confused with my other winger at the start, when I said he had 10 assists, ah well. He didn't get as many assists this season as my other winger wasn't injured and hence, Ryan didn't take any corners. However he's still chipping in with goals and his average rating is still great, made the step up to League Two quite easily.

For comparison, my striker (I'm playing a 4-3-3 with wingers) scored 21 goals. What was strange, and actually quite annoying, was that my goal difference never really dropped below -10 for the entire season. It spent most of its time around -5 to -10 even though I was fighting teams around me with well over a -20 difference. Mine actually finished at -1.

Ryan's mental stats are still improving, just wish I could get another few points onto finishing and it'd be great. Probably just about at his potential ability though.

Youth Project 3 - Luke Greenwood (D/WB RL)

After Joining (Age 16, 2010)

After One Season (Age 17, 2011)

After Two Seasons (Age 18, 2012)

Eastbo	2010/11		7(2)	  -	  1	 -	 7.00	BSP
Eastbo	2011/12		-	  -	  -	 -	  -	League Two

Erm, same as Shaun Darby. Hopefully I'll be somewhere safe mid season so I can give him some more first team experience.

He actually improved a little as a fullback and I am a little weak at left back. So we'll see what happens.

Youth Project 4 - Adam Ford (GK)

After Joining (Age 16, 2011)

After One Season (Age 17, 2012)

Eastbo 	2011/12		-	  -	  -	 -	  -	League Two

Erm, I was a little bad this season. I was hoping to slot him into a game somewhere, but it never happened. Would be much, much easier if he wasn't a Goalkeeper, hopefully he'll get a game this season. Still Goalkeeper is one of my most solid positions. :( Oh well, I'll find a way.

Youth Project 5 - Brian Lloyd (M C)

After Joining (Age 16, 2012)

Wasn't exactly the best bunch of youth players this season, though seeing as this is the best you could probably have guessed that. Still, he's a midfielder, of which I need 3 in my formation, so it shouldn't be too hard giving him a run out. Got a little pace too, which is nice.

Just a disappointment after I upgraded my youth facilities. :(

Rancer I'm always partial to players with a fair bit of pace, if Xie Meng had slighly better defensive stats, he would be really great. Still doesn't look too bad, high aggression could be a bit rough though, I've seen some of my players randomly elbow the opposition and get a red card because of it. :mad:

Yeah, that's why I'm holding him back in his first year. He's pretty good, but I'm not sure how well he will develop. My youth training schedules are pretty good though, so I'll see what happens. Another season at Rizhiquan is nearly over, and a couple of my youth players had very good seasons.:D

Blowcrapup's Youth Project Sponsered by the 12 League Challenge

Initial Profile

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

PPMs - None

Career

2010/11 - Polonia Bytom (Loan). Apps - 25 Goals - 0 Assts - 4 MOM - 1 AvgR - 6.56

2009/10 - Dinamo Buc. U19s.

2008/09 - Dinamo Buc. U19s.

Totals - Games - 25 Goals - 0 Assts - 4 MOM - 1

Played quite well while out on loan. Is now in Dinamo II squad but is out of contract in a year.

Initial Profile

Season 2

Season 3

PPMs - Tries Free Kicks From Long Range (wierd as his free kick attribute is 9 and looks likely to only hit 13ish)

Career

2010/11 - Bari (Loan). Apps - 9 Goals - 2 Assts - 0 MOM - 0 AvgR - 6.67

2010/11 - Shakhtar-3. Apps 23 Goals - 0 Assts - 0 MOM - 0 AvgR - 5.67

Totals - Games - 52 Goals - 4 Assts - 4 MOM - 0

It turned out Shakhtar-3 did have games but not in a league I'm running. Is at Milan now and is considered one of the best young defenders in the side.

Initial Profile

Season 2

PPMs - None

2010/11 - AC Milan U20s.

Did play quite a bit in season. Is going out on loan next season, maybe to Greece.

Initial Profile

Season 2

PPMs - None

2010/11 - Milan U20s

Also played quite well this season. Is also going out on loan either to Holland or Switzerland.

And the new boy.

Player 5 - Luca Giacobbe - ST

Initial Profile

PPM - None

Not great looking but by far the best this year. :( Also has a great 5 o' clock shadow for a 15 year old. :D

I'm not going to keep track of U19s/20s games. (Mainly because I forgot to this year and they don't show up in history.)

Youth Player 1

Liu Lijia, ST (China)

Left foot - very weak

Right foot - very strong

PPMs - none

Initial Profile

End of Season 4 - Profile

Rizhiquan     1        Chinese Jai League     9 (14)      5          1         0         6.70
Rizhiquan     2        Chinese Jai League     2 (23)      3          0         0         6.40
Rizhiquan     3        Chinese Jai League     23 (3)      7          3         3         6.86
Rizhiquan     4        Chinese Jai League     24 (5)     14          1         5         7.10

Player Info - An even better 4th season! Can't wait what he can do next season already!

Youth Player 2

Left foot - Reasonable

Right foot - Very Strong

Initial Profile

Rizhiquan     1        Chinese Jai League     1  (4)      0          1         0         6.20
Rizhiquan     2        Chinese Jai League     0  (6)      0          0         0         6.00
Rizhiquan     3        Chinese Jai League     2 (18)      4          2         2         6.55

Player Info - Was more involved this season. He will be a primary backup ST/AMC next year.

Youth Player 3

Yang Jin, DR/WBL (China)

Left foot - very weak

Right foot - very strong

PPMs - none

Initial Profile

Rizhiquan     1        Chinese Jai League     0 (2)       0          0         0         7.00
Rizhiquan     2        Chinese Jai League     3 (8)       0          0         0         6.73

Player Info - He played more this season, and he did well in most matches. He will be one of the primary defensive subs next year.

Youth Player 4

Left Foot - Very strong

Right Foot - Very weak

PPMs - none

Initial Profile

Rizhiquan     1        Chinese Jai League     0 (1)       0          0         0         6.00

Player Info - Played the last game of the season. Will get a closer look on him next pre-season.

Youth Player 5

Zhang Yan, DR/DL (China)

Left Foot - Strong

Right Foot - Very Strong

PPMs - none

Initial Profile

Player Info - He looks decent. Nothing more...

Ok, this guy isn't one of my youth projects, but I thought I'd show you him. He spawned last year at ECN Lincoln and at age 17 is already better stats-wise than my first choice AML! Ladies and gentlemen...Andy Davies!.

He'll be joining me next year after my scout (JPP 20) gave him a whopping 7-star report. I can't wait to see him tearing up league 1 defences. :) I can only wish my youth facilities produced such awesome talent...

Youth Players

YP1 - Wang Weimin - MC

2014 - Released

Club       Season   Apps  Goals  Assists MOMs Rating
Hangzhou   2009     27    0      0       0    6.85
Hangzhou   2010     28    0      2       0    7.11
Hangzhou   2011     7(7)  0      0       0    6.79
Hangzhou   2012     6(6)  0      1       0    6.92
Hangzhou   2013     1(4)  0      1       0    6.80
Nanjing    2014     17(2) 0      6       0    6.32
Nanjing    2015     20    1      8       0    6.67
Changsha   2015     8     0      4       1    6.75 
Changsha   2016     19    1      2       0    6.24
Shenzhen   2016     8     0      3       0    6.50    

Started the 2016 season with Changsha, before a 95k move to Shenzhen in July. Mental attributes have increased, but that was inevitable as he gets older. His technical and physical stats are still pretty poor.

YP2 - Wu Yabin - D/WB L

2014 - Unattached

2015 - Retired

2016 - Retired

2017 - Retired

Club              Season   Apps  Goals  Assists MOMs Rating
Hangzhou          2010     10(9) 0      0       0    6.84
Hangzhou          2011     0(3)  0      0       0    6.33
Hangzhou U19      2012     27    0      2       0    6.45

YP3 - Dong Hongjun - DC

2014 - Released

2015 - Retired

2016 - Retired

2017 - Retired

Hangzhou U19      2011     20    1      0       1    6.65
Hangzhou U19      2012     28    1      2       3    7.06
Hangzhou U19      2013     32    0      2       0    6.50

YP4 - Liu Hongjun - DC

PPM - Avoids Using Weaker Foot

2015 - Released

2016 - Retired

2017 - Retired

Hangzhou U19      2012     15    0      0       0    6.56
Hangzhou U19      2013     28    0      2       0    6.71
Hangzhou U19      2014     32    0      1       0    6.69

YP5 - Wang Xiaodong - ST

2016 - Released

2017 - Retired

Hangzhou U19      2013     19    13     7       4    7.47
Hangzhou U19      2014     29    18     12      4    7.52
Hangzhou U19      2015     9     8      3       2    7.82

YP6 - Zhen Hao - AML

Hangzhou U19      2014     28    5      4       1    7.07
Hangzhou          2015     15(1) 3      5       3    7.67
Hangzhou          2016     32(2) 4      7       2    7.26

Another great season for Hao. Really coming into his element as an attacking midfielder. Would like to see a few more assists from him in this next season, but i can't complain. Rejecting bids just below 1m for him.

YP7 - Tu Zhibiao - WB/AM L

Hangzhou U19      2015     30    4      7       1    7.17
Hangzhou U19      2016     38    3      10      0    6.89

Played for both the U19s and the reserves this season. He wasn't as good as his maiden season in professional football and hasn't really improved over the season. Will look to offload him over the course of this season depending on performances.

YP8 - Cong Ying - AMC

PPM - Shoots From Distance

Hangzhou U19      2016     30    10     9       3    7.07

Good debut season for the youngster, playing in all the U19 games. His stats have marginally improved over the course of the season but still no real signs of him breaking into the reserves or first team.

YP9 - Qin Gang - RB

Would like to see this player improve enough for him to be given a chance in the first team over the next 2 or 3 seasons. Has good potential to do so, with great stats in the right areas, both technically and mentally. I'm hoping his physical attributes will improve in time.

DodgeeD loved the world cup update, though agree that Ptacek should've been called up, 6'1 and 20 tackling is fb. Semi-finals is great, 4 more years (and regens) and they'll easily be pushing for first. :) Was there anyone else in the World Cup from your squad? I take it, being European champions, that you'd have your fair share of players in the squad. Though obviously not your youth projects.

Funnily enough, I only had one more player in the squad - Chjovka, who is only 21 but was signed from another club when he was 17. I would have had two more but my star winger Ondrusek (who prevents Jurcik from being first choice on the right) broke his foot towards the end of the season and was ruled out. Kotas, mentor to Ptacek, was transferred at his own request just before the finals too (still wanted a 'bigger club' despite our Champions League success :rolleyes:). I can lay claim to sowing the seeds though as no fewer than 8 of the squad (6 of them first-teamers) were on my books at some point in their career, usually coming at 17 or 18 and leaving for Europe in their early twenties.

Obviously, my Blsany save has slowed won since completing the challenge. I will be posting updates once the seasons are through though. One bit of minor news: with my captain retirng, the vice-captain was promoted and I needed a new one. It seems the highest influence and teamwork ratings of the remaining squad members was Vaclavik (YP4) so he is now vice-captain. I'll promote him to full captain in a few seasons once the other guy steps down. :thup:

One thing I'm a bit curious about ToMexico!!...how/why did Zeng Hao retire? He had a pretty good season, and was even 2nd place in the Chinese Young Player of the Year Award...Hao's attributes looked like he had good potential...

Sorry he didn't retire at all. I got ahead of myself and have missed him out. He's actually in my first team and a starter lol. My mistake and i'll update his profile.

EDIT: Hao's profile updated.

Sorry he didn't retire at all. I got ahead of myself and have missed him out. He's actually in my first team and a starter lol. My mistake and i'll update his profile.

EDIT: Hao's profile updated.

LOL. Freaked me out a bit there.:p

He has very good potential.:)

I'm proud that I have YP1 to YP4 either in the starting lineup or off the bench.:D

Nice updates lads. I am paying attention here still :D - Some real quality players coming through for some of you guys. The HoF will be added in on Wednesday. (Won't have time before then) - So make sure you check back wednesday afternoon-ish for the ful HoF :D (My next update will be added in tonight, too)

Youth Project 1 (09/10): Charlie Patterson, D/MC

Initial profile

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

Shipped out on loan to Hendon in the Conference South for some playing experience. His average rating was high, but his stats have taken a worrying drop and I really don’t think he’ll ever cut it for my first team. He also seems very injury prone.

Youth Project 2 (10/11): Mick Bissett, AMR/C

Initial profile

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Sadly I couldn’t give him much experience in the first team at this level as my current AMR is of fire, and I didn’t want to upset the team’s balance. When he did make fleeting appearances in the cups however, he played well, causing problems with both his pace & aerial ability. Definitely the best YP to come out of my turdy academy, although the facilities will soon be upgraded, so that might change.

Youth Project 3 (11/12): Carl Taylor, DR

Initial Profile

Season 1

Season 2

It’s probably not even worth the bother typing out a summary for this bloke. Utter cack for the whole season, he’s lucky that he will even get another year at Chelmsford. He’ll be loaned out to Hendon and if he fails to raise any eyebrows, he’ll be the first YP casualty.

Youth Project 4 (12/13): Paul English, DR

Initial Profile

Season 1

Scarcely better than YP3, save for his better defensive stats. He played pretty poorly in my youth team and will probably be going out on loan next season too. It’s not looking good…

Youth Project 5 (13/14): Roy Stephenson, GK

Initial Profile

Well, at least he’s not another bloody DR. Actually, his stats don’t look too awful, but it’ll take at least a few years before he’s anywhere near first team ability. Still, I’m short on GK’s right now, so he’ll at least have a good chance of some action.

He is an improvement, at least.

I have loads of players on the left side, i have 5 youngsters who have lb as their best position and 5 who have ml as their best po

sition yet i only have 1 cb and finally i have 8, yes 8 regen gk. It is nuts how the player to posistion ratio is on my save.

So Close to beating Florentina, I couldn't believe it when I saw this match up. And then to see my Under 20s pull off a stunning result like this Leading for 70 mins of the game and tied for 13 mins of the game only to lose it with 7 minutes to go is just amazing. They did let it slip, but its a stunning effort against a substantially better team.

Thought you guys might be interested in seeing how close my Youth team got to knocking off one of the big boys.

Blowcrapup's Youth Project Sponsered by the 12 League Challenge

Initial Profile

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

Season 5

PPMs - None

Career

2011/12 - CS Buftea (Loan). Apps - 29 Goals - 3 Assts - 4 MOM - 0 AvgR - 7.10

2010/11 - Polonia Bytom (Loan). Apps - 25 Goals - 0 Assts - 4 MOM - 1 AvgR - 6.56

2009/10 - Dinamo Buc. U19s.

2008/09 - Dinamo Buc. U19s.

Totals - Games - 54 Goals - 4 Assts - 8 MOM - 1

Played quite well while out on loan. Out of contract now and looking unlikely to get it renewed.

Initial Profile

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

Career

2011/12 - Excelsior (Loan). Apps - 22 Goals - 0 Assts - 0 MOM - 0 AvgR - 6.00

2010/11 - Bari (Loan). Apps - 9 Goals - 2 Assts - 0 MOM - 0 AvgR - 6.67

2010/11 - Shakhtar-3. Apps 23 Goals - 0 Assts - 0 MOM - 0 AvgR - 5.67

Totals - Games - 74 Goals - 4 Assts - 4 MOM - 0

Played as a CD and didn't do very well. Is going to get a few run outs in the first team next year.

Initial Profile

Season 2

Season 3

PPMs - None

2011/12 - Iraklis (Loan). Apps - 27 Goals - 7 Assts - 2 MOM - 0 AvgR - 6.44

2010/11 - AC Milan U20s.

Totals - Games - 27 Goals - 7 Assts - 2 MOM - 0

A good season for him. Is going back there this season.

Initial Profile

Season 2

Season 3

PPMs - None

2011/12 - Iraklis (Loan). Apps - 3 Goals - 0 Assts - 0 MOM - 0 AvgR - 6.00

2011/12 - Triestina (Loan). Apps - 2 Goals - 0 Assts - 0 MOM - 0 AvgR - 6.00

2010/11 - Milan U20s

Totals - Games - 5 Goals - 0 Assts - 0 MOM - 0

Played twice at Triestina so I recalled him and sent him to Greece, where he promptly broke his leg :(.

Player 5 - Luca Giacobbe - ST

Initial Profile

Season 2

PPM - None

2011/12 - AC Milan. U20s.

Played about a dozen games for U20s and scored a few.

Two new guys this year.

Player 6 - Stefano Campedelli - DRC

Initial Profile

PPM - None.

Doesn't look like he could become anything special.

Player 7 - Nicola D'Ambrosio - DL

Initial Profile

PPM - None.

Is the best of players that came through this but not the Ass Man's choice.

Youth Player 1

Liu Lijia, ST (China)

Left foot - very weak

Right foot - very strong

PPMs - none

Initial Profile

End of Season 5 - Profile

Rizhiquan     1        Chinese Jai League      9 (14)     5          1         0         6.70
Rizhiquan     2        Chinese Jai League      2 (23)     3          0         0         6.40
Rizhiquan     4        Chinese Jai League     24 (5)     14          1         5         7.10
Rizhiquan     5        Chinese Jai League     30         19          2         7         7.33

Player Info - Meet Liu Lijia! The defending Chinese Jai League Top Goalscorer!:D

Accomplishments

• 2014: Chinese Jai League Top Goalscorer

Youth Player 2

Left foot - Reasonable

Right foot - Very Strong

Initial Profile

Rizhiquan     1        Chinese Jai League     1  (4)      0          1         0         6.20
Rizhiquan     2        Chinese Jai League     0  (6)      0          0         0         6.00
Rizhiquan     3        Chinese Jai League     2 (18)      4          2         2         6.55
Rizhiquan     4        Chinese Jai League    17 (12)      3          8         2         6.66

Player Info - Very good season for Jiajun. He will still start some games and other games off the bench next year.

Youth Player 3

Yang Jin, DR/WBL (China)

Left foot - very weak

Right foot - very strong

PPMs - none

Initial Profile

Rizhiquan     2        Chinese Jai League     3 (8)       0          0         0         6.73
Rizhiquan     3        Chinese Jai League    12 (9)       0          2         0         6.71

Player Info - Started a few games this year and did well in most of them. Will have a similar workload next season.

Youth Player 4

Left Foot - Very strong

Right Foot - Very weak

PPMs - none

Initial Profile

Rizhiquan     1        Chinese Jai League     0 (1)       0          0         0         6.00
Rizhiquan     2        Chinese Jai League    6 (12)       0          2         0         6.67

Player Info - Played decently this season. Will give him a similar workload and see how well he does in those 20 games or so.

Youth Player 5

Zhang Yan, DR/DL (China)

Left Foot - Strong

Right Foot - Very Strong

PPMs - none

Initial Profile

Rizhiquan     1        Chinese Jai League     0           0          0         0         ----

Player Info - Didn't play a senior game this year. Has no real future at the club...

Youth Player 6

Zhu Jinhui, ST (China)

Left Foot - very weak

Right Foot - very strong

PPMs - none

Initial Profile

Player Info - Looks decent. Not as good as Lijia or Jiajun when they were youths though. He will get his chance...

Archived