【FM12】Japanese League DB&Facepacks

widehawk

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks for creating the Japanse League, would really like to play this.

Some questions:

- do i just put the editor data map and the graphics in the section C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012

Is it that easy?

-what does this mean: 02Comp_fix.dbc...Please do not use this file when colliding with other custom data bases.

File that discontinues holding competition.

JOMO CUP(J-League/K-League All Star)

Is it not possible to play other leagues together with the Japanese? Or what does custom databases mean.

-And the facepack: is this needed to play the competition or is it just additional to the graphics?

Sorry for the poor English,

Many thanks in advance.

- do i just put the editor data map and the graphics in the section C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012

Is it that easy?

It is possible to set it up easily.

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data\

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\

It only has to do copy & paste.

Additionally, I want you to set up the LNC file(J Comp&Award.lnc) without fail. The competition name is not correctly displayed just like the image if it doesn't set it up.

mRGBN.jpg

-what does this mean: 02Comp_fix.dbc...Please do not use this file when colliding with other custom data bases.

File that discontinues holding competition.

JOMO CUP(J-League/K-League All Star

Is it not possible to play other leagues together with the Japanese? Or what does custom databases mean.)

J-League/K-league All-Star(JOMO CUP) that exists in the league in South Korea has not been actually held. Then, the competition has been deleted with this file. There is no problem if the league in South Korea is not selected even if this file is not used.

I want you to see the image below. The left is used. The right is not used.

6H3cF.jpg

-And the facepack: is this needed to play the competition or is it just additional to the graphics?

Graphic is only added. There is no problem even if it doesn't use it.

U5vTM.jpg

Will player data be updated in the future?

The ability value is not reviewed. The error concerning person's language is scheduled to be corrected.

The left is FM11. The right is FM12. Because the format had changed, it was not correctly displayed.

7bbgC.jpg

though a question remains, do these Japanese players actually play for their country (and such, get WPs)?

The meaning of the question is not understood well. I'm sorry.

This data can be actually played in the league in Japan. The player in Japan can be acquired from other leagues.

is there any duplicated players

There is no duplicated player. The player who moved to the club of Japan is deleted when official updated. Therefore, all the player are newly made.

Are the squads updated with transfers in your current update? Or are the squads the same as in FM 2011?

Present data reflects the contract that will be made by October 14, 2011. However, the standard of the team that is on the register is January, 2011. There is no change compared with the data of FM11. The rental contract made in the season middle is different from the reality. However, Usami(Gamba) and Carlao(Antlers) are changed from the beginning to the rental.

When are you going to be correcting the language of each player?

I want to correct it as soon as possible. However, because editor's specification is different from FM11, it is not easy to use it. Time is a little necessary. I'm sorry.

this is a great DB and i've already started a game with albirex but i've got one concern

last year i downloaded a JLeague database and there was no information page for clubs meaning i can't view things like facilites etc. it seems theres no information page on this DB either, is there a fix for this because its annoying that you can't see important information about the club

still great database, thanks

noticed a few errors:

in october first season, the entire Japanese team is full of greys (despite the clubs having players, which makes it impossible for Japanese to get WorkPermits)

shouldn't Kennedy (Grampus) have the name of Josh Kennedy

also, the team names are a bit weird for me (Nagoya Grampus has the name of Nagoya Stolz for example)

don't know whether this is because i haven't loaded the league (intend to do so at a later stage)

or whether it's because i've created my own custom DB (just created a club and a few players)

as i've created my own DB, i've just loaded the Japan1 file and my DB, leaving out the CompFix file - could that be it?

Data was updated.

The error concerning the language was able to be solved.

The competition is newly added. If it is needless, it deletes it in the next update.

And just to let you know, you'll find that many people on the forums are willing to help out regarding the data.

Thanks.

The wish is only one.

I want you to become it as well as 11.1 versions editor's specification (especially, processing concerning merging).

Processing is changed by 11.2.1 editors, it becomes difficult, and it is regrettable.

last year i downloaded a JLeague database and there was no information page for clubs meaning i can't view things like facilites etc. it seems theres no information page on this DB either, is there a fix for this because its annoying that you can't see important information about the club

It doesn't worry so much. Most problems can be solved by exchanging it with other countries. Actually, it played by the method in FM11. The method of installing the file cannot be explained in English because it is a little complex and has not been opened to the forum.

noticed a few errors:

in october first season, the entire Japanese team is full of greys (despite the clubs having players, which makes it impossible for Japanese to get WorkPermits)

shouldn't Kennedy (Grampus) have the name of Josh Kennedy

also, the team names are a bit weird for me (Nagoya Grampus has the name of Nagoya Stolz for example)

Is Japanese Team a national team?Has the LNC file been deleted?The LNC file revives whenever there is an Official update. (Steam Version)

Players other than the Japanese depend on the registered name to J League. Of course, the full name is registered.

BIFWt.jpg

don't know whether this is because i haven't loaded the league (intend to do so at a later stage)

or whether it's because i've created my own custom DB (just created a club and a few players)

as i've created my own DB, i've just loaded the Japan1 file and my DB, leaving out the CompFix file - could that be it?

Whether it is possible to use it together with other customs DB is not understood. If the file is up-loaded, the problem might be understood. Even if CompFix file is not used, the problem is not caused.

Thanks

Here is some feedback:

URAWA REDS

- The assistant manager from Urawa Reds is called Bogers in the game. This is only his last name. His full name has to be Adri Bogers.

- The manager of Urawa Reds doesn't have a full name also. It has to be Željko Petrović.

- Escudero Sergio from Urawa his name has to be the other way around. It is Sergio Escudero.

- Despotovic has to be Ranko Despotović.

- Spiranovic has to be Matthew Špiranović.

(I read your post above on the J-League registered names. Is the J-League not using their full names? Why is this?)

SANFRECCE HIROSHIMA

- The manager of Sanfrecce Hiroshima is called Mihailo Petrović.

NATIONAL TEAM

- Yuji Nakazawa, Keiji Tamada, Koji Nakata, Noahiro Takahara, Junichi Inamoto and Shinji Ono are in the national team. I don't now if they retired for the national team. But if they've not retired I think their stats are too good.

- Hasebe is not in the starting members. This is weird because he is the captain.

- The formation is not 3-4-3 anymore I think.

VENTFORET KOFU

- Mike Havenaar has made his debut for the Japanese international team. (are you going to update the caps?)

I'm really impressed by this database!! The scouts and trainers even have pictures! This is really really good! I hope you will keep up the good work and I will try to help by giving feedback. I hope you will do updates.

I downloaded your update, but for some reason the game doesn't load all players. For example. Urawa Reds and Nagoya Grampus have no players. Gamba Osaka has just a few. When I start a new game, the game does load your update, so I have them in the correct folder.

Is it this year again that not all things are displayed correctly when playing a Japan update? I.e. no histories or such?

I'm sorry. The meaning of the question is not understood well. Is it a question on the limitation of information and the limitation of the history?

Here is some feedback:

URAWA REDS

- The assistant manager from Urawa Reds is called Bogers in the game. This is only his last name. His full name has to be Adri Bogers.

- The manager of Urawa Reds doesn't have a full name also. It has to be Željko Petrović.

- Escudero Sergio from Urawa his name has to be the other way around. It is Sergio Escudero.

- Despotovic has to be Ranko Despotović.

- Spiranovic has to be Matthew Špiranović.

SANFRECCE HIROSHIMA

- The manager of Sanfrecce Hiroshima is called Mihailo Petrović.

(I read your post above on the J-League registered names. Is the J-League not using their full names? Why is this?)

An accurate reason why the full name is not used is not understood.

Perhaps, I think that it is because of length when writing by the full name.

Because a Japanese player (including some South Koreans players) is written by using the Chinese character(Kanji).

Their names are written from roughly 3 to 5 characters at this time.

It is possible to write by a very short number of characters.

e.g.

Takashi Usami ... 5

Ryo Miyaichi ... 3

Shinji Kagawa ... 4

The foreign player is written by using the katakana.

It often becomes very long when writing by the full name at this time.

Matthew Špiranović ... 11

Željko Petrović ... 9

Ranko Despotović ... 10

When player's name hangs on the stadium, it is possible to write short.

Union of how to call with media. The tangible reason is not understood.

It is not possible to explain in English well. I'm sorry. It is general in Japan.

However, I do not think that there is a rule to which registration by the full name is refused.

It depends on the situation at that time.

about Escudero Sergio

The mistake is not found in his registered name. His father is a former player of URAWA REDS. (A Japanese nationality has been selected with the son now. )Both of father and son's names are Sergio Ariel Escudero. Father was registered in playing days with Sergio Escudero. Perhaps, because confusion is caused if the son also registers by the same name, it is registered with Escudero Sergio.

A Japanese usual name in Japan previously writes the family name though there is a misunderstanding. The first name is not previously written in Japan. Therefore, even if Sergio Escudero and Mike Havenaar that has selected a Japanese nationality are previously written from the family name, it is not a mistake. (Because Sergio Escudero had parents' problems, set it to a common name. )

NATIONAL TEAM

- Yuji Nakazawa, Keiji Tamada, Koji Nakata, Noahiro Takahara, Junichi Inamoto and Shinji Ono are in the national team. I don't now if they retired for the national team. But if they've not retired I think their stats are too good.

- Hasebe is not in the starting members. This is weird because he is the captain.

- The formation is not 3-4-3 anymore I think.

VENTFORET KOFU

- Mike Havenaar has made his debut for the Japanese international team. (are you going to update the caps?)

Do you say that the ability value of six people is high?If it is a different meaning, I'm sorry.

Neither of six people has retired officially from the national team. They are not actually called in the national team. However, there is no nature that lowers their abilities because of it. All of the six people still have the ability at a high level. However, a national team today tends for an excellent player in youth, the agility, and the work rate to be chosen.

It is difficult to control whether it is possible to participate in the game. Hasebe is often an starting member though I am doing the test play several times. When the ability value of other players is lowered so that Hasebe may participate at any time, it influences all the player data. Because I am using the standard that is when the ability value of the player is decided. When the standard is changed, all players have the influence. The ability value is not reviewed now. There is not so much time to do it to me.Please adjust the ability value freely.

In international caps, April, 2011 is a standard. I think that I correct it when updating it for 2012 seasons.

Thanks for feedback.

I downloaded your update, but for some reason the game doesn't load all players. For example. Urawa Reds and Nagoya Grampus have no players. Gamba Osaka has just a few. When I start a new game, the game does load your update, so I have them in the correct folder.

Forget my post. I had loaded a game without the Japanese Leagues, so the game didn't load the players probably because they weren't good enough to retain.

The situation is not understood at all. I'm sorry. I want you to show the screen shot if it is possible.

Can I distribute this file through my thread? I'll give credit to you guys, it's just that I want to have all of the leagues playable through the same thread for easy reference.

Of course, there is not a problem either.

Thanks.

An accurate reason why the full name is not used is not understood.

Perhaps, I think that it is because of length when writing by the full name.

Because a Japanese player (including some South Koreans players) is written by using the Chinese character(Kanji).

Their names are written from roughly 3 to 5 characters at this time.

It is possible to write by a very short number of characters.

e.g.

Takashi Usami ... 5

Ryo Miyaichi ... 3

Shinji Kagawa ... 4

The foreign player is written by using the katakana.

It often becomes very long when writing by the full name at this time.

Matthew Špiranović ... 11

Željko Petrović ... 9

Ranko Despotović ... 10

When player's name hangs on the stadium, it is possible to write short.

Union of how to call with media. The tangible reason is not understood.

It is not possible to explain in English well. I'm sorry. It is general in Japan.

However, I do not think that there is a rule to which registration by the full name is refused.

It depends on the situation at that time.

At the next update, I want to correct it with the LNC file for the person who feels the sense of incompatibility of the name.

When it wanted only the LNC file, it up-loaded it here.

about Escudero Sergio

The mistake is not found in his registered name. His father is a former player of URAWA REDS. (A Japanese nationality has been selected with the son now. )Both of father and son's names are Sergio Ariel Escudero. Father was registered in playing days with Sergio Escudero. Perhaps, because confusion is caused if the son also registers by the same name, it is registered with Escudero Sergio.

A Japanese usual name in Japan previously writes the family name though there is a misunderstanding. The first name is not previously written in Japan. Therefore, even if Sergio Escudero and Mike Havenaar that has selected a Japanese nationality are previously written from the family name, it is not a mistake. (Because Sergio Escudero had parents' problems, set it to a common name. )

Thanks very much for explaining this. It makes sense now why they use those names! And thank you for the corrections in the LNC file! I like the option to have full names. :)

Do you say that the ability value of six people is high?If it is a different meaning, I'm sorry.

Neither of six people has retired officially from the national team. They are not actually called in the national team. However, there is no nature that lowers their abilities because of it. All of the six people still have the ability at a high level. However, a national team today tends for an excellent player in youth, the agility, and the work rate to be chosen.

It is difficult to control whether it is possible to participate in the game. Hasebe is often an starting member though I am doing the test play several times. When the ability value of other players is lowered so that Hasebe may participate at any time, it influences all the player data. Because I am using the standard that is when the ability value of the player is decided. When the standard is changed, all players have the influence. The ability value is not reviewed now. There is not so much time to do it to me.Please adjust the ability value freely.

In international caps, April, 2011 is a standard. I think that I correct it when updating it for 2012 seasons.

Thanks for feedback.

I didn't know they hadn't retired officially! Thanks for the information. I agree with you that their abilities are good the way they are now. They are really good players but if I think about it, the J-League is more important in this update, so it wouldn't be right to lower their abilities just to get them out of the national team.

I'm really glad that you are making this. You are obviously very serious about this project and I'm really happy that I can finally play in the J-League!

The situation is not understood at all. I'm sorry. I want you to show the screen shot if it is possible.

No worries mate. I didn't select the Japanese update when starting a new game. That's why the game didn't load all players. Tried it with the Japanese leagues selected and it loaded all players :)

Couple of things:

- Matthew Spiranovic didn't need creating. Player UID 15000384 was already in the database as Spiranovic. Anyone loaned into Japan from a club outside Japan doesn't need creating, they are already in the database. Spiranovic is loaned from Nurnberg to Urawa in game.

- The reason you have the Australian players names showing incorrectly is because they are entered into the database with common names; see example below:

japanesdatabasesetup.jpg

Common names will always show instead of first and last names.

Also, if you put a player's second name in with his first name, once all the common names are removed it will show up e.g. Josh Kennedy will show up as "Joshua Blake Kennedy" in-game once his common name of "Kennedy" is removed.

- Are Kyoehi Kuroki and Kohei Kuroki the same people? They have the same birthdate and place.

- There are two Shota Wakatsuki's both born on 13/10/1986 in the database, but one is spelt Wakatuski. Are these two duplicates?

Hope that helps.

Also, if you put a player's second name in with his first name, once all the common names are removed it will show up e.g. Josh Kennedy will show up as "Joshua Blake Kennedy" in-game once his common name of "Kennedy" is removed.

you can make it show as Josh Kennedy (as it should be imo) by removing the "Blake" from his first name and placing it into the full name (Spanish players get round this a lot)

Fernando Torres (as an example) has Fernando set as his first name and Torres set as his last, but his Fullname is Fernando Jose Torres Sanz (as it actually is)

That's what I was trying to get at. First name is the player's most common first name (i.e. 'Josh' instead of either 'Joshua' or 'Joshua Blake').

The common name of "Kennedy" needs to be removed as well otherwise only "Kennedy" will show in the game.

Couple of things:

- Matthew Spiranovic didn't need creating. Player UID 15000384 was already in the database as Spiranovic. Anyone loaned into Japan from a club outside Japan doesn't need creating, they are already in the database. Spiranovic is loaned from Nurnberg to Urawa in game.

- The reason you have the Australian players names showing incorrectly is because they are entered into the database with common names; see example below:

- Are Kyoehi Kuroki and Kohei Kuroki the same people? They have the same birthdate and place.

- There are two Shota Wakatsuki's both born on 13/10/1986 in the database, but one is spelt Wakatuski. Are these two duplicates?

Hope that helps.

Widehawk explained why he did those names that way. It's because they are registered that way in the J-League. Read his reply to my post a few posts above, it explains it very well.

No worries mate. I didn't select the Japanese update when starting a new game. That's why the game didn't load all players. Tried it with the Japanese leagues selected and it loaded all players :)

It was able to play and was good.

It is understood that some players have already existed in an official data base. However, I am newly making all players for a certain reason. Because after the update of the data base, the player who has moved to Japan (full transfer) is deleted. It is troublesome to understand those of each update. Therefore, to save the time of work, all players are made beforehand. Oppositely, the player who moved from Japan to foreign countries by the update has deleted the player whom I made.

And, the mistake is found about Spiranovic. He has been moving to Urawa full transfer since 2011 seasons. (2010 seasons are rentals. )

They are twins.

This did not notice existence. His correct name is "Wakatsuki. "Official data is wrong. It deleted(next update).

you can make it show as Josh Kennedy (as it should be imo) by removing the "Blake" from his first name and placing it into the full name (Spanish players get round this a lot)

Fernando Torres (as an example) has Fernando set as his first name and Torres set as his last, but his Fullname is Fernando Jose Torres Sanz (as it actually is)

That's what I was trying to get at. First name is the player's most common first name (i.e. 'Josh' instead of either 'Joshua' or 'Joshua Blake').

The common name of "Kennedy" needs to be removed as well otherwise only "Kennedy" will show in the game.

There was no idea of discussing a common name. A general sense in Japan was only adopted. However, it was understood that there were a lot of people who felt odd. The name of the person is corrected to the full name(next update,Australia and Euro).

Thanks.

For those of us who want to start a new game with this file included, do you intend to release a new version soon which includes these fixes? If yes, do you have an estimated time of release? This week, next month? Just a rough idea.

For those of us who want to start a new game with this file included, do you intend to release a new version soon which includes these fixes? If yes, do you have an estimated time of release? This week, next month? Just a rough idea.

Data is finally checked now. Perhaps, it releases it today.

This is the best Japan update seen so far, very nice work. Even player history's and stuff have been updated, bravo!

Only too bad that the information screen and club histories still isn't available, but that's an issue for SI (licensing issues, still don't understand why an information screen has anything to do with that)

Will you continue to work on this database? Which aspects will you try to improve or add?

I will mend if it finds an error.

If 2012 seasons start, I will update it.

was those players created using the FM12 database? or was it done using FM11 database?

It made it by the database of FM11. And, it was matched to the database of FM12.

Thanks for posting this! It looks great.

I did notice that some of the logos found in your files are not as nice as the ones in the latest Metallic Logos release. You may want to update them? I just removed your Jlogos folder from my game since I downloaded the Metallic Logos megapack + updates.

Thanks for posting this! It looks great.

I did notice that some of the logos found in your files are not as nice as the ones in the latest Metallic Logos release. You may want to update them? I just removed your Jlogos folder from my game since I downloaded the Metallic Logos megapack + updates.

I'm not in the author about the logo. Therefore, it's not possible to update it. There is no problem even if it deletes it to use Metallic Logo. However, the logo of a part of competition doesn't exist in Metallic Logo. I recommend a part alone that doesn't exist to be set.

All Japan Senior Soccer Championship

East Japan Senior Soccer Tournament

West Japan Senior Soccer Tournament

Prince Takamado Cup U-18 Soocer League Premier League

Prince Takamado Cup U-18 Soocer League Prince League Division One

Prince Takamado Cup U-18 Soocer League Prince League Division Two

Japan Club Youth Soccer Chmapionship

J.League Youth Championship

Perhaps, it is thought that there are a lot of people who are using Metallic Logo, and I want to delete it in the next update.

(The logo of the Competition that doesn't exist in Metallic Logo is left. )

Thanks for this. I have an issue with manager reputation:

I started a game in the regional leagues as the manager of Renofa, with automatic experience. For some reason this causes the game to assign me "national" reputation as a manager. Was pretty weird having my name associated with West Bromwich future manager speculation only 50 days after I had began as a Chugoku regional league manager :lol:. I'll start a new game with sunday league footballer experiance and hope it fixes it, just thought I'd let you know. Thanks again

Edit: there definately seems to be something wrong with manager reputation settings. I did some testing and started a game in Blue Square North team (english 6th? division) and after some twenty days got offered a job as Trinita manager.. I don't think that's very realistic. Maybe it has something to do with my alter ego manager having japanese nationality?

Thanks for this. I have an issue with manager reputation:

I started a game in the regional leagues as the manager of Renofa, with automatic experience. For some reason this causes the game to assign me "national" reputation as a manager. Was pretty weird having my name associated with West Bromwich future manager speculation only 50 days after I had began as a Chugoku regional league manager :lol:. I'll start a new game with sunday league footballer experiance and hope it fixes it, just thought I'd let you know. Thanks again

Edit: there definately seems to be something wrong with manager reputation settings. I did some testing and started a game in Blue Square North team (english 6th? division) and after some twenty days got offered a job as Trinita manager.. I don't think that's very realistic. Maybe it has something to do with my alter ego manager having japanese nationality?

It was understood that there were some problems in manager reputation settings.

However, the relation to the file opened to the public here was not able to be understood.

You are not bad. The low degree of the understanding to my English is a problem. I'm sorry.

I want you to show the screen shot if it is possible.

[Problem of participation right of the Club World Cup host nation]

I want you to see this thread in detail of this problem. Here

The use of the file that deletes the participation right of the host nation is recommended until the problem is solved by Official Update.

The problem that the club of Japan that had won to ACL was not able to participate in CWC was corrected.

[screen Shot]

ACL Winner

Ioi4k.png

Tournament tree

CdeBZ.png

Schedule

3M7Bj.png

[Note]

This file was made by using advanced editor. I do not understand the usage of advanced editor.

I want you to teach if the mistake is found in the setting.

The seed(CL,Libertadores Winner) was correctly allocated though advanced for 20 years in the test.

[Download]

It was included in the update of 8/11/2011.

Sorry, I already quit both of those games. But I think it should be possible to reproduce the problem by starting a game in regional league, with automatic experience setting and japanese/english dual nationality manager, with the english league on. And then playing for a couple months.

I take it you speak japanese better? Do we have a fluent speaker on the forums who could translate the problem with a pm maybe?

Sorry, I already quit both of those games. But I think it should be possible to reproduce the problem by starting a game in regional league, with automatic experience setting and japanese/english dual nationality manager, with the english league on. And then playing for a couple months.

I take it you speak japanese better? Do we have a fluent speaker on the forums who could translate the problem with a pm maybe?

At last, the meaning was able to be understood. Certainly, it is not realistic that the supervisor of a regional league (Moreover, level 6) suddenly becomes the supervisor of top division.

However, there was no approach if the player did not apply to the team. (It is my test result. )Therefore, I do not think that there is a problem if the player doesn't apply to the team at first of the game beginning. I do not think that this problem relates to the league file. Therefore, I think that it is impossible that I deal with this problem. I'm sorry.

Archived