Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I am going out in something terrible tonight Joe... a hideous long skirt thing, a retro pink shirt thing with shoulder pads, a baby bottle and flip flops :(

Just got back from football though, and we beat Leicester 3-1!

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not played PES or FIFA for years, so wouldn't have a clue...

Anyhow, for you young lads at university (Ty... I'm looking at you!), should have studied in Granada!

Called past one of the universities around lunchtime... and the place was positively dripping with minge! :D

Of all the places I've travelled around the world, I really can't think of anywhere that has such a high concentration of really good looking women. I could go blind just thinking about it! :lol:

Your reputation heathxxx automatically increases the price, coded into FM12 IIRC.

I only tend to select "professional" at most clubs, or "semi-pro" with lower league clubs. Can't really believe others are managing bigger clubs than Granada on "amateur" past experience... :lol:

We are the last smart people around welshace.

Just look at the likes of Ty, joe, NF ... :(

I resent that.

I am going out in something terrible tonight Joe... a hideous long skirt thing, a retro pink shirt thing with shoulder pads, a baby bottle and flip flops :(

Just got back from football though, and we beat Leicester 3-1!

My football team's got our ladies' night tomorrow, going shopping tomorrow afternoon. Will report back on what I'm wearing haha.

Upload us a picture Ty!!

This.

try aberystwyth... we've got 4 women to each man.... thats a party right there... the stats are on your side... even you ty..

well,,, maybe

You go Aber? Out tonight? Maybe I'll see you aha.

Also the gash in this town is ****...go any city and it's ridiculous how easy it is to pull, was out last night in Yokos and it was just full of guys, horrible stuff :(

lol joe .. you in aber?

i live just down the road .. was in uni there and i was born there :) .. im there every other day tbh

love the place

Yeah this is my third year here now, pretty sick of it tbf. Tonight was actually a good night, decent amount/quality of girls out. Though I obviously end up with the Asian girl that barely speaks english...

Out tomorrow? I'll be one of the transvestites :p

I only tend to select "professional" at most clubs, or "semi-pro" with lower league clubs. Can't really believe others are managing bigger clubs than Granada on "amateur" past experience... :lol:

No heathxxx I didn't mean reputation in FM12, I meant it's coded to increase the price just because it's you. :p

oh cool... small world fella... nahh wont be out now till next tuesday when the mrs is out , i'll be in the beer keller on the 12th though.. gotta love a bit of beer keller.. what you studying fella?

Yeah Bierkeller will be class. I'm doing geography, think 'study' is a bit of an extreme word though tbh.

Days consist of COD, drinking and sleep.

No heathxxx I didn't mean reputation in FM12, I meant it's coded to increase the price just because it's you. :p

Ahh, that explains everything then.

That's it... I'm going to denounce my mod status and start trolling GD that the game is "broken" :D

Am I right in thinking this thread is just for general chat?

Someone sent me this link earlier - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056997/Premier-League-manager-accused-homophobia-saying-team-played-like-fairies.html

Worth a read. :D

Well, if people in the UK can get so easily offended by a manager like Warnock calling his players a bunch of fairies, it's just another reason I'm glad I no longer live in the UK.

Why do people instantly assume the use of the word "fairies" is a reference to homosexuals... and not the tiny, delicate, fluttering winged creatures of fiction?

Utterly pathetic when you have to watch absolutely everything you say, just in case someone else takes it completely out of context and accusations of some sort of "non-PC" comment are thrown.

The daftest one of all time I remember, was some years back. They banned the singing of the nursery rhyme "Baa Baa Black Sheep" in a school in the Midlands, because it was deemed to be "racist". Do these pillocks that deem something like that as politically incorrect, not understand they're actually causing more harm than good? I doubt it in their crazy little minds...

That's just ****ing stupid. I'm embarrassed that a member of my country has made such a complaint.

And Mayzie, were you not around a few years ago in an Off Topic Thread in the Good Player/Team Guide?

im welsh... we come out with a flat cap at birth.... ive also got a full grown goaty on its way... mutton chops are on the way too.... ahhh movember, the one time of the year i can get away with ridiculous facial hair..

although i'm not sure whats more worrying.. the amount of ginger thats crept into my beard even though im a brown haired chap or the few greys making an appearance :(

How many bloody teams do you follow?

welshace - most people's beards end up with a few ginger hairs in. My hair is very dark brown, but even my facia fuzz sprouts the odd bit of ginger.

Sunderland and Shamrock Rovers :rolleyes: and i was bugged into supporting an MLS team so i decided to go with Houston Dynamo

but i go to some Queen's Park games in Scotland and i like to watch Deportivo.

Nothing wrong with lyking/Supporting clubs, but theres only 2 clubs that i love.

Sunderland and Shamrock Rovers :rolleyes: and i was bugged into supporting an MLS team so i decided to go with Houston Dynamo

but i go to some Queen's Park games in Scotland and i like to watch Deportivo.

Nothing wrong with lyking/Supporting clubs, but theres only 2 clubs that i love.

I dont understand the ue of the "rolls eyes" smilie?