Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Listening to this song now, which is quite good just because it comes on in most clubs I go to http://grooveshark.com/#!/search?q=Jason+derulo. Breathing it's called. May send many messages out tomorrow morning seeing if anyone wants to go out Thursday and Friday :cool:. Make the most of my holiday, seeing as though I'm already out Saturday.

The song, I've linked is such a good tune to dance to.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I like English clubs doing well in Europe too. So you aren't the only one. Anyone have any tips are trying to persuade my dad to go Forest on Saturday? I want to go, but he's reluctant, understandably. I haven't been to game this season, but want to go. A few pints before hand, then the game, come home and then I'm out Saturday as I've said.

I dont know what is about wanting English clubs to do well in Europe, I just dont tend to. I wanted Spurs to do well last season, and I would rather Man Utd do well compared to Arsenal/Chelsea. I would have liked Man City to go further this season, but if I felt about them the way I do now earlier in the season I probably would have wanted them to exit. It might be to do with the fact that I cannot stand the manager/player(s) who they have. Arsene Wenger just annoys the living daylight out of me as does Drogba & Terry at Chelsea. Little things like that.

On the football note, there isnt anything wrong with going to a match on your own. Some of my best days out have been away days where I went on my own and just met up with random Liverpool fans at what ever ground I went to.

Nothing wrong with going to the football on your own. Do it all the time, although my gf is a massive Spurs fan too so we generally go together now. However I'd say over 50% of all matches I've been to have been on my own. Always someone to talk to in the pub before and after and in the stands during the game. Football is one of the few places were it's fine to go on your own.

Enjoyed seeing Milan play so well tonight, although the goons made them look amazing. Kevin Prince's goal was incredible, love that guy. Great technique.

Oh and I never want English clubs that aren't Spurs to do well in Europe. The ITV commentators made me sick, making it sound like we should all want the gooners to win.

Thats a problem with Forest at the minute. £25 for a Championship club playing badly and struggling in the league. Bit steep!!!

Still cant believe about Lee Clark getting sacked. Wolves should take a shot with him as their manager although I think Leeds is his destination.

My weekend has already began, so what do I do? I have nothing planned for today, which is a bit rubbish. I'm probably going pub tomorrow night, which means I'll probably be hungover or tired if I go in and help out for a few hours at work Saturday. I'm off out Saturday, to the pub again and then maybe into town. I'm undecided on going into town yet, as well it's more expensive going into town on a Saturday and I don't know how many people are going and don't exactly talk loads to those that are going, although I talk to them enough.

Chill today and then go all out from tomorrow. I dont really like proper nights out anymore. Would much rather go to the pub with my friends and get drunk there. Have a bit of banter, play pool etc.

Haha. I'm quite annoyed now. I should be off next weekend, but my holiday has been cancelled. It now means I have to find a full week of holidays before the end of March. That'll virtually be impossible :mad:. Sod going into help them on Saturday now. I have plans for next weekend as well. When it got booked by my old department manager, there was no one off. There's another full-timer off as well off of my department, ****ing first come first serve my arse :mad: :mad: :mad:.

Listening to this song now, which is quite good just because it comes on in most clubs I go to http://grooveshark.com/#!/search?q=Jason+derulo. Breathing it's called. May send many messages out tomorrow morning seeing if anyone wants to go out Thursday and Friday :cool:. Make the most of my holiday, seeing as though I'm already out Saturday.

The song, I've linked is such a good tune to dance to.

Broadly speaking, all songs played in most clubs are ****, including that one.

Maybe you bumped into someone?

:D

I got a ticket off someone & was at Forest vs Watford sat on my own last week because the people he normally sits with didn't go. Not saying I went on my own but I sat through the game on my own & it was grim, no-one at all to the left of me (7-8 seats), freezing cold, a horrible breeze coming in the side of the stand & Gunter should've bagged at least a hattrick. I already had a cold coming on when I went & by the time we were on the way back after the game, I decided to call it a day and go home cos I felt **** and couldn't be bothered to go out.

I recently got a new phone, a Galaxy S2 & with the package I'm on, Orange have offered me two free 'Swapables'. Does anyone have any experience with these/can recommend which ones are best? I was thinking perhaps free Sky Sports on my phone since I don't have the sports package at home but I imagine live streaming will be crap unless I'm somewhere I have a Wifi connection.

Nothing wrong, just seem to be swearing alot more on the forums and in real life. Alot more things are getting me annoyed, maybe some underlying issues, I don't know.

Aye you might wanna calm down a little though :)

What's up Cleon?!? I see you got a baby on the way. Congrats. Married life eh? I'm hoping to be heading that way soon. :)

Indeed been a quite eventful year since Feb 2011 really. I'm also moving after baby born to Newcastle as that's where the other half wants to go back to cos their from there :(

And cool, pleased to see lifes been good to you. Did your project ever come off what you told me about? Milkshakes?