Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Even though I've not really done much in the tactics forum of late, I'm not in the least tempted to wander into GD. :D

GD is quite good not half as bad as it used to be. Plus it's nice getting to put the odd person into their place from time to time :D

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Homeland isn't one I've got around to watching yet.

I watch most stuff online and I know where I can watch the entire first season, so might have to have a look. I've been watching the second season of Walking Dead and am waiting for the second season of Falling Skies.

Watched Underworld Awakening last night. It's a bit "meh", but then, Kate Beckinsale in tight clothing more than makes up for any deficiencies in the movie... hubba-hubba! :D

on the mather of GD, I think we have a winner for OP of the month award

Watched Underworld Awakening last night. It's a bit "meh", but then, Kate Beckinsale in tight clothing more than makes up for any deficiencies in the movie... hubba-hubba! :D
cant argue with that, will take my time to watch it

there will probably never be a new vampire move that is close to as good as Nosferatu (the original or the 1979 remake) anyway, so I will be going into it with no expectations what so ever

**** I think I have that flu type thingie that is going around atm. :(

Hope it clears up for you soon.

I and my parents had flu before Christmas. It cleared up pretty quick for me, but my parents suffered quite a while with it. My dad has asthma, so it went to his chest.

there will probably never be a new vampire move that is close to as good as Nosferatu (the original or the 1979 remake) anyway, so I will be going into it with no expectations what so ever

Ahh yes, either the Max Schreck version (1922) or the Klaus Kinski version (1979).

Speaking of Kalus Kinski... how did such an ugly bloke father such a lovely looking daughter!?! Always thought Nastassja was a bit of a fox. ;)

We clashed? :D I didn't even realise, I offend that many people or get pissy with them I forget, it's all a blur haha.

Don't really know why I'm more active in GD though, probs because tactics is kind or boring me nowdays a bit :(

I think it was a thread about players not making it, and some **** was trying to argue that Kim Källström had never made it as a player. I got pissy about it all. Saying that i was on a bit of a spree of being arsey anyway!

I think it was a thread about players not making it, and some **** was trying to argue that Kim Källström had never made it as a player. I got pissy about it all. Saying that i was on a bit of a spree of being arsey anyway!

Who was the one arguing that he hadn't? Because surely obviously has...

Stops stirring ****. ;)

I pressume they just bitch about certain users.

No doubt.

That happens.

Mostly we discuss what kind of measure needs to be taken... or talk about the many benefits we get from SI for being a mod. :(

The benefits? All the bitches and class A's they supply you with right?

Does Miles take all you guys out for a meal once a year to say thanks? :p

No he doesn't. :(

The benefits? All the bitches and class A's they supply you with right?

Nope. :(

In Purefuns case, little people.

They are at the right height you see.

Yeah they need to give AVB a break, and realise that he is trying to build a new team there, he is just being held back by the petulance of the likes of Lampard and Cole. What the press should be focusing on is why these experienced well paid players and sulking around the football pitch feeling sorry for themselves because they are no longer in control of everything. AVB will come good at Chelsea but he needs the time and backing to make the difficult changes no one else would be willing to do.