Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one. How did you manage that? Just cut down what and how you ate and do a bit of exercise?

Well it wasnt like it was all fat, alot was muscle mass - though it still meant i was ridiculously over weight for my height.

I cut out alot of carbs, and rather than going to the gym and doing weights and what have you, i just do loads of running now. Also i now have just three meals a day and dont snack at all. If i feel hugry i just have water.

So now instead of being some big muscular monstrosity, i just look like a healthy young man.

Well it wasnt like it was all fat, alot was muscle mass - though it still meant i was ridiculously over weight for my height.

I cut out alot of carbs, and rather than going to the gym and doing weights and what have you, i just do loads of running now. Also i now have just three meals a day and dont snack at all. If i feel hugry i just have water.

So now instead of being some big muscular monstrosity, i just look like a healthy young man.

Nice one. How far do you run? In my younger days and due to the boxing used to run 10 miles a day. Get nowhere near that nowdays though not got time :(

I haven't done proper exercise for so long, closest thing is playing rugby on the beach or tennis with friends, and my diet's crap. Keep meaning to rejoin the uni hockey or football team, but my fitness is shot now, need to get that back first before I embarass myself.

Rugby on the beach :thup:

I'm glad to be able to exercise again. I'm well overweight for my height but don't look it. I just feel uncomfortable. A lot of it is the booze which if I cut out I would drop weight straight away. With my knee's being buggered I wasn't able to exercise at all but I'm getting back into it now. Went for a 2 mile run yesterday for the first time in years. Baby steps.

The last two Tuesdays there have been five or six dead frogs on my street. A bit weird.

According to old prophecies, numerous dead frogs found down a street is the first sign of...

THE END OF THE WORLD!

*dramatic music*

According to old prophecies, numerous dead frogs found down a street is the first sign of...

THE END OF THE WORLD!

*dramatic music*

My missus was walking home last night and said she saw 4 dead frogs at the top of our road.

Theory proven :cool:

Nice read there Edgar, I was watching the AC Milan - Juventus game, great game had a lot of action in it, Inter have a lot of problems in there team at the moment, I reckon Marseille can finish the job in the return leg of CL. Also if Montpellier win Ligue 1, then just wow, that would be some achievement, such an open league.

Nice read there Edgar, I was watching the AC Milan - Juventus game, great game had a lot of action in it, Inter have a lot of problems in there team at the moment, I reckon Marseille can finish the job in the return leg of CL. Also if Montpellier win Ligue 1, then just wow, that would be some achievement, such an open league.

Thanks mate. I reckon Marseille might well do Inter too. As for Montpellier, there is still some way to go and I'm loathe to write off Carlo Ancelotti but they have done so well so far.

Nice round up, was following you on Twitter :)

Thanks mate. What's your Twitter name? PM it if you'd rather. :)

Thanks mate. I reckon Marseille might well do Inter too. As for Montpellier, there is still some way to go and I'm loathe to write off Carlo Ancelotti but they have done so well so far.

Thanks mate. What's your Twitter name? PM it if you'd rather. :)

Cleon81 :)

The last two Tuesdays there have been five or six dead frogs on my street. A bit weird.

You sure it was six? I put seven there you see.

edgar when will you mention the best team outside of the TOP4 in England, Sheffield United?

Sheffield Wednesday.