Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how this thread is full off us calling GD numpties :D.

Because its true!

Exactly. If they cant be arsed reading, then we cant be arsed having them on the forums.

Problem is, more than half of them would be banned in a week, there would be no one left in GD! Especially not with Cleon on the war path like right now.

Tom and edgar - You might enjoy reading this http://experimental361.wordpress.com/

I know others might read it too but I know the above 2 like reading about other teams and leagues.

Good linkage Cleon :thup:

On that subject, my latest for The Substantive: http://thesubstantive.com/2012/03/european-football-round-upcl-preview-6-march/ Heath will be upset, I didn't mention Granada again.

I think the mods should go with my previous idea;

I think a sticky should be put at the top of GD informing people about the patch, and saying that anyone starting a thread asking about it will be given a weeks ban. Get the **** rid of them.

It is slanted isnt it?......

No it's an illusion of the red text :(

Well there is a sticky but people don't ****ing read it :(

Exactly. And thus those starting treads get warnings/bans.

Oh if I was a maod just a couple of days...............

Today i think we'd banned more people in 1 day than I can remember. Kriss is awesome bans them before they post :D

I think a sticky should be put at the top of GD informing people about the patch, and saying that anyone starting a thread asking about it will be given a weeks ban. Get the **** rid of them.

I called the sticky a few weeks back when talking to Brocky :cool:. Said they should put a thread up about the patch etc etc. Either he didn't listen to me :mad:, or it's taken this long to pass through.

Oh and the editor's had an update as well :confused:. How come?

I would say unlucky Arsenal, but I won't. They were ****ing awful three weeks ago in Milan, and for that they don't deserve any plaudits for going out "bravely".

True, that was a terrible performance, along with our FA Cup exit away at Sunderland.

heh... I'm still only in the second season of my Granada CF save and haven't got much further than that in my Cádiz CF save either. :o

Even when the update is ready, I don't think I can be bothered starting a new save, unless it's with Granada. Obviously I'll know what to expect from them, having prepared the data ;)

Mind you, since I got my new PC I've been playing through Skyrim again, with lots of groovy mods and "Ultra" setting on everything for the graphics. Many of the mods I've been using are texture and detail changes, which upscale the quality three or four times the original vanilla texture qualities. Makes the game world look absolutely amazing and I've not suffered any really noticeable FPS loss yet. :thup:

Indeed, everything looks awesome on the HD telly I have rigged up to my PC.

I dunno, don't care. Mine isn't updating yet, but others are or have. I know patience is key, but I don't have it.

Click 'play now' and you should get the steam is busy message and it'll download.

Been suffering from food poisoning the last couple of days. Have to say that its one of the least enjoyable experiences I have had.

I got it 2 years ago in Vegas, was ****ing horrid. I feel for you :(