Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, my cousin went to school with them. :thup:

Football knowledge :cool:. One thing I have heard was when we signed Michael to our academy many moons ago. Not sure when he joined, his father said he'd only join us if we accepted his two brothers. Kevin and Andy. Both made a appearances for us iirc.

I asked a question which thinking about it, I kind of went about it the wrong way.

Touchy subject and to be honest is something that should never be brought up, especially in a forum because it will just cause arguments because its not a face to face discussion where we can see expressions etc.

I forgive you because I am such a nice person.

Touchy subject and to be honest is something that should never be brought up, especially in a forum because it will just cause arguments because its not a face to face discussion where we can see expressions etc.

I forgive you because I am such a nice person.

Thanks, means alot. So how do we go about paying Cleon.

Cleon will come to his senses eventually because he values us as key members to the squad :p.

By all means, you can **** him if you want but I am not stooping to that level though.

So we've just had the warmest few days of the year so far, and besides a tan what do you think i've managed to get out of it? That's right, a cold. Cheers for that, body.

Weird that as me and the partner got cold too from been out in hot weather :(

So we've just had the warmest few days of the year so far, and besides a tan what do you think i've managed to get out of it? That's right, a cold. Cheers for that, body.
Weird that as me and the partner got cold too from been out in hot weather :(

I have to say....Im not exactly feeling 100% myself and have a bit of a stuffy nose.

Reckon it's a night in with a lemsip this evening.

Its not that bad for me like ha.

A lemsip ?

Remedies for cold & flu basically. Its like sachet powder with flavour when mixed with hot water turns into a drink to help a cold. You get other things from them to but thats an example.

Glorious outside again today or at least it looks it from the office window. I bet it hammers it down next weekend when we've got Friday & Monday off.

I know a couple of people who reckon they've got a cold at the minute too, I've got everything but at the minute. Stress induced headaches, ***** & heartburn isn't all that much fun either.

Well i have to say I am disappointed, i had expected StopIt/czerpak/Grandadface to make another reappearance by now.

They have 4 times and been banned before they even got to post.

How many folk get banned a day on average on here?

Not many as a rule, infact most days no-one gets banned or warned. Weekends though it gets busier and people tend to get more warnings etc then.

Warm weather around here too the last few days but a tricky wind though, if you had just a T-shirt on then I can imagine people getting a cold. As an unlicensed doctor I know this stuff. (ahem)

Colds aren't caused by the weather at all, they're just spread more rapidly in cold weather because of people spending more time inside, as a general rule. But of course a medical man like yourself already knows this. ;)

Not many as a rule, infact most days no-one gets banned or warned. Weekends though it gets busier and people tend to get more warnings etc then.

More when I'm around :D oh! and I actually have medals too;)

Colds aren't caused by the weather at all, they're just spread more rapidly in cold weather because of people spending more time inside, as a general rule. But of course a medical man like yourself already knows this. ;)

Its warm dude, pay attention. As a medicineman I know the above but we were talking about getting a cold in the warm weather. :p

More when I'm around :D oh! and I actually have medals too;)

Indeed but you are a serialbanner though. Its a sort of addiction. You have a problem damnit.

An hour & a half until Im finished. Not sure what the hell I am going to do this week-end with me at my parents instead of my own home now. Will be lost!!! Shall I watch football and play FM? I, go one then ;).

An hour & a half until Im finished. Not sure what the hell I am going to do this week-end with me at my parents instead of my own home now. Will be lost!!! Shall I watch football and play FM? I, go one then ;).

Sounds like a horrible weekend. Just think you could be cleaning your house/flat, or even better, going clothes shopping!! :D

Sounds like a horrible weekend. Just think you could be cleaning your house/flat, or even better, going clothes shopping!! :D

House!!! A house I hate. Knowing me though I will get all soft and decide to go back to her ha. Im staying strong though *muscular smiley* :D.

Kriss relies on me to ban most people :cool:. Has Chrissy tried coming back yet Kriss? Haven't seen a new account of his in about a week or so. Well since last time anyway.

Edit: Milner, it's me that he relies on :D.

Pfft his secret is out :thdn: