Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Ohhh it on SKY then? Didn't realise. I'll be watching that then as I always enjoy Blackburn and Man Utd games, always interesting. I always think same when you play Sunderland too. Always difficult games compared to other teams you play.

Plus you gotta love the Yak:D

Indeed it is - already got my Sky+ so i can watch it when i get back. (Yes i know that's pretty sad).

We've got a poor record at Ewood Park, just two wins in eleven, but i think tonight we'll nick it. If we do that then we'll be within touching distance of the title.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a picture of a better looking tranny. Fgs. I always have to ask. :(

I'm not going to be the one to post you a link you sicko.

Lucky bugger! Did The Rock win? I'm hoping to download a torrent of it tonight :D

Aye was a **** match though. Looks like it was the 1st of a series against Cena though. Taker and HHH was ****ing awesome though

Indeed it is - already got my Sky+ so i can watch it when i get back. (Yes i know that's pretty sad).

We've got a poor record at Ewood Park, just two wins in eleven, but i think tonight we'll nick it. If we do that then we'll be within touching distance of the title.

That's not sad I used to do same when we were on TV quite a bit. It's good for catching up on key things you can't see when you attend in person.

I think it'll be a tight game but you'll just nick it.

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. These students only know about drinking, sleeping, and general tax dodging.

Yups, they should do a real days work and be in the real world for a bit and see how they handle it.

Anyone who's been to Blackpool as surely been in Funny Girls? If not you've not lived.

Looks grim here too. Rain most likely this afternoon. I don't care though I'll sleep all afternoon not been to bed yet stayed up to watch Wrestlemania.

What was the event as a whole like?

I've done a real days work or two. :( Where have all the other students gone? I feel alone in here.

Edit: oh, there's one. :D

Yeah I am here. Hopefully the 3 weeks go fast, cause as soon as they pass... I get my new laptop and can finally (no thanks to Steam) play FM! \o/

Don't you check mods room? :D

Just looked now, ignore me. Still think it is pretty harsh.

Posting a minute after Joe :cool: HAVE SOME OF THAT!

Just looked now, ignore me. Still think it is pretty harsh.

Posting a minute after Joe :cool: HAVE SOME OF THAT!

I'd have given him 30 points for failing to include a suitable analogy;) but I was hoovering at the time:(

Shush your beak, junior.

---------------

Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great goal from Valencia. Blackburn played good it was a tough game for you. De Gea made some great saves.

I wouldn't say City's blown it. A couple of bad ref decisions or a bad day by United and City could be back in it.

I more mean they had it all in their hands 4 weeks ago, now they have to rely on United slipping up or not getting the breaks, and we all know at this time of year United rarely slip up and you know they are due a 97th minute pen at Old Trafford at some point ;) hahahaha

I more mean they had it all in their hands 4 weeks ago, now they have to rely on United slipping up or not getting the breaks, and we all know at this time of year United rarely slip up and you know they are due a 97th minute pen at Old Trafford at some point ;) hahahaha

That's true. But I believe Man Utd aren't the team they were 2 seasons ago, there not as strong imo. Still the best side in the EPL by a mile but I think they now have the mistakes in them. Plus they have a few players not used to been in this situation.

No they are def not the force they were a few years ago, they miss not having a player like Ronaldo who can do something completely unexpected when they are not playing well and change a 0-0 to a 1-0 to them. I love Scholes and Giggs but at what point do they actually replace these guys with better players? I dont think Anderson has ever quite lived up to the hype and Cleaverly seems to have glass legs. Rio has lost a yard of pace and Evans although has come onto some form still looks suspect at times. I'm still not convinced Welbeck will be a top top player either.

It strange that a team like United can be weaker than previous and yet still be a mile ahead of all but 1 team in England, is English football going backwards right now or is the rest of Europe catching up?