Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

****ing John Flanagan :mad:.

This game will go one of two ways. Blackburn take control and win either 3-2 or 4-2.....or they continue to attack, we hit them on the counter and win 3-1. Im hoping for the later.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetest wins? Really?

Circumstances involved. The form we have been on is shocking. Going 2-0 up, having a man sent off, being pegged back to 2-2 and putting in a very good performance and then nicking it in the last minute!!!

I think he is not quite there yet his kicking is pretty poor I think he could play for any team apart from the Manchester clubs, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea. Most Sunderland fans prefer Craig Gordon to Mig, I don't because Gordon is a crock and overrated.

He's def not better than Szczesny, he has been one of the EPL's best keepers this year. I cant see any of the top clubs moving for him, they all have better options already at their clubs. Spurs would maybe look at him in a years time, as long as they can get him as cheap as possible, but they are the only club in the top 6 i this year i could see interested. Newcastle have Kruhl who has been on fire this year, Chelsea still have Cech and the other guy now at Athletico on loan, even Norwich are better off with Rudy. United and City go without saying really. Hart and De Gea are miles ahead of him in terms of quality.

Strange you mention the Norwich GK he was on loan at Crewe a few years a go and was poor, I don't think he is any better than Mig.

Rudy has had a fantastic season for Norwich, so much so they think he could be in with a chance of the Euro's. One of those players who seems to have bloomed later than others do. It could just be one of those seasons mind, but still some of the saves he has made this season have been brilliant.

Rudy has had a fantastic season for Norwich, so much so they think he could be in with a chance of the Euro's. One of those players who seems to have bloomed later than others do. It could just be one of those seasons mind, but still some of the saves he has made this season have been brilliant.

He has been good, I just cannot believe he was the same clown that was at Crewe for 19 games in 2009.

He has been good, I just cannot believe he was the same clown that was at Crewe for 19 games in 2009.

I wouldnt have seen any of Crewe when he was there so i couldnt say, but i can imagine your being right, he was released from Everton as they also didnt think he had enough in him to make it at the top. Some players i think need rejection and to struggle before they reach the top of their game, Charlie Mulgrew at Celtic is a brilliant example of it, released by Celtic, couldnt get a game for Wolves, signed for Aberdeen where it looked like he forgot how to defend, got a lucky move back to Celtic and now looks like a brilliant player.

Would you have Rudy at the Euro's? Hart will be number 1 but what other keepers will they take?

I would take him to the Euro's, GK is an area where there is very little choice. Hart number one, Ruddy as back up and third choice is anyone's guess maybe Fraser Forster not sure what he has been like for Celtic though.

I would take him to the Euro's, GK is an area where there is very little choice. Hart number one, Ruddy as back up and third choice is anyone's guess maybe Fraser Forster not sure what he has been like for Celtic though.

See the papers rave about Forster up here, but i really dont see the big deal with him. He is a big strong loon, but he is hardly ever tested playing for Celtic, and the few games where they have been up against it i cant remember him making any big difference. GK at Celtic is a funny one really, but i would say if that is the best third option its a bit worrying for England.

Am i right in saying Carson, Foster and Robinson have all retired from England duty?

See the papers rave about Forster up here, but i really dont see the big deal with him. He is a big strong loon, but he is hardly ever tested playing for Celtic, and the few games where they have been up against it i cant remember him making any big difference. GK at Celtic is a funny one really, but i would say if that is the best third option its a bit worrying for England.

Am i right in saying Carson, Foster and Robinson have all retired from England duty?

I think they have all retired and the thing is I can't see it mattering who goes because third choice GK will not play unless something goes really wrong with injuries. The only other option I can see would be taking whoever the U-21's first choice GK is.

I think they have all retired and the thing is I can't see it mattering who goes because third choice GK will not play unless something goes really wrong with injuries. The only other option I can see would be taking whoever the U-21's first choice GK is.

Yeah very true, Hart will play every game unless he gets injured or sent off, so third choice really doesnt matter that much.

This is one of those games i think United could slip up in. I dunno why i just have this feeling its going to be a draw and City will win.

Wouldn't be a disaster. I'd quite happily take a six point lead with only five lef t to play.

A serious question for a change : Did any of you had an "affaire"? How did it turn out in the end or is still going on or ....

So you have your relationship but you are also seeing someone else. I don't mean just for sex but someone who you also had/have feelings for.

I would never have an affair been with my missus for too long. I just don't see the point if everything is fine in a relationship there is no need to go have sex with someone else, if everything isn't fine then finish with someone and then do what you what.

My boss at work got caught in bed with his neighbour by his wife. That was 10 years a go and they are still together and the neighbour still lives two doors away and is friends with his wife, weird.