Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

A serious question for a change : Did any of you had an "affaire"? How did it turn out in the end or is still going on or ....

So you have your relationship but you are also seeing someone else. I don't mean just for sex but someone who you also had/have feelings for.

Haha Purefun :D. Oh and AB, you missed out Gordon being Scottish which is the worst issue.

I would never have an affair been with my missus for too long. I just don't see the point if everything is fine in a relationship there is no need to go have sex with someone else, if everything isn't fine then finish with someone and then do what you what.

My boss at work got caught in bed with his neighbour by his wife. That was 10 years a go and they are still together and the neighbour still lives two doors away and is friends with his wife, weird.

They paid her to keep quiet obviously.

We believe you........

I don't.

Any of you fancy playing football for charity or helping out in some way, whether it be reffing or being a manager? There's a stickied thread in OTF with all the information. It's been decided that it'll be on the 9th of June.

A serious question for a change : Did any of you had an "affaire"? How did it turn out in the end or is still going on or ....

So you have your relationship but you are also seeing someone else. I don't mean just for sex but someone who you also had/have feelings for.

I've been involved in several affairs. Up to the age of 26 (10 years ago) I saw no problem with cheating on my girlfriends and would regularly sleep with other women. Of course, the fact that my job meant lots of travel and up to 6 weeks away at a time meant that this was achieved fairly easily. Not that that stopped me cheating on my gf's doorstep either, I slept with several supposed best friends of my gf's over the years. Generally they were all a case of sex for either one night or some of them more ongoing, but only one gf ever found out about any of them. So none ended too badly. One girl did get a bit mental but I managed to convince my gf at the time that she was an ex from before and just deranged (she was anyway).

I've also been the other man in two affairs with married women. One of these just kinda ended, she was much older than me (I was 19, she was 42) and I think she was a serial shagger who just ****ed then moved on. We had a lot of fun and she was rich so bought me loads of stuff and paid for loads of nights in hotels etc. The other one I was actually really into and I ended it when she refused to leave her husband for me. A year later I had got into a relationship and was into it when lo and behold the married woman phoned me and said she'd left her husband and wanted me back. Too late bitch!

Is that what you were looking for PF?

I've been involved in several affairs. Up to the age of 26 (10 years ago) I saw no problem with cheating on my girlfriends and would regularly sleep with other women. Of course, the fact that my job meant lots of travel and up to 6 weeks away at a time meant that this was achieved fairly easily. Not that that stopped me cheating on my gf's doorstep either, I slept with several supposed best friends of my gf's over the years. Generally they were all a case of sex for either one night or some of them more ongoing, but only one gf ever found out about any of them. So none ended too badly. One girl did get a bit mental but I managed to convince my gf at the time that she was an ex from before and just deranged (she was anyway).

I've also been the other man in two affairs with married women. One of these just kinda ended, she was much older than me (I was 19, she was 42) and I think she was a serial shagger who just ****ed then moved on. We had a lot of fun and she was rich so bought me loads of stuff and paid for loads of nights in hotels etc. The other one I was actually really into and I ended it when she refused to leave her husband for me. A year later I had got into a relationship and was into it when lo and behold the married woman phoned me and said she'd left her husband and wanted me back. Too late bitch!

Is that what you were looking for PF?

Yep .

Six points ahead of Zaragoza and Sporting Gijón, who are 18th and 19th. Zaragoza play Sevilla tomorrow away and obviously I'll be hoping Sevilla win. Granada then play Zaragoza away at the weekend. Obviously it'll be a "must win" game for both teams.

Not safe yet, but still in their own hands. This weekend will be crucial, though I'm confident they should keep themselves ahead of those beneath them. I'm hoping they will have confirmed their survival before their last two games. Real Madrid at home, then Rayo Vallecano away.

Tom wont be a happy man tonight....

I wasn't. The officiating was dreadful. Both teams should be disgruntled with the standard of performance by the match officials.

Tom isn't a happy man any night.

Everytime you lie, a poor little kitten is thown into a river to die.

I take it they lost.

Yes we did. Not at all concerned though - we're five clear with just five to play. Win our next two games at home Villa and Everton and we'll go into the derby with a minimum of a five point lead.

Going to Wigan is bad enough in itself.

Having been there on multiple occasions now, i really can't agree more.

I have decided that I like Wigan this week :lol:.

ABU.

You should still win the league with your remaining games Tom so its not much of an issue. I think City will probably beat you at the Etihad but I cant see you dropping points elsewhere to be honest.

It wouldn't surprise me if both teams dropped points before the end of the season. Man City have to go to Newcastle I think and Man United are not playing well.

Mancini is an idiot as well not sure if he is trying to be clever but to concede the league is already Man United is stupid. He could have just said that his side need to keep winning and if they can win the derby then who knows.

Six points ahead of Zaragoza and Sporting Gijón, who are 18th and 19th. Zaragoza play Sevilla tomorrow away and obviously I'll be hoping Sevilla win. Granada then play Zaragoza away at the weekend. Obviously it'll be a "must win" game for both teams.

Not safe yet, but still in their own hands. This weekend will be crucial, though I'm confident they should keep themselves ahead of those beneath them. I'm hoping they will have confirmed their survival before their last two games. Real Madrid at home, then Rayo Vallecano away.

Correction. Granada are 8 points ahead of the drop zone. :)

Games left to play:

(A) Zaragoza

(H) Getafe

(A) Levante

(H) Espanyol

(H) Real Madrid

(A) Rayo Vallecano

I reckon if they can get six points from those last six games, they'll be safe. Preferably over the next four games, as miracles aside, they're not likely to get points against Real Madrid and Rayo Vallecano away is a tough trip to finish the season.

One team to keep an eye on though, is Villarreal. They're four points above the drop zone and with Zaragoza and Sporting Gijón having picked up wins recently, they're still at risk of going down.

He's trying to be clever.

The key word is "trying".

Yep trying and failing it's a stupid thing to say.

Yeah he is attempting mind games. I thought that as soon as he said it. To the team he will be saying we can still win this.

Attempting is the word, he is an idiot. I used to want Man City to win the league but once Mancini started all that card waving crap I have started to dislike them. Plus Man United have been good to Sunderland with us getting their unwanted players who have gone onto do well at Sunderland in Bardsley and Richardson as well as loaning Evans and Welbeck.

All part of the master plan AcidBurn. If it comes down to the last day of the season one, of the agents will make sure we win it.

Haha, like Rio's brother at Old Trafford the other year never forgave him for that.

Villarreal have had a mare this term.

Fernando Roig and his tile manufacturing business have taken a massive hit in the economic crisis. No money to pump into the club, so they've been forced to sell players, without bringing in quality replacements over the last couple of years. Without European football to boost the coffers, or in actuality, keep the dogs at bay with some of their debts, they'll be in even more of a nightmare scenario if they go down. Will certainly be a fire sale to get rid of all the high earners, that's for sure.

Long-term injuries to what good players they have left, certainly hasn't helped though.

By comparative terms, a top earner at Granada is about €1m a season and there's only three or four players at the club on those sort of salaries. There's still squad players earning less than half that.

You could easily double or treble that for Villarreal. They've not been filling their stadium week in week out like Granada and Villarreal have big debts to service too. No European money next season either, so I won't be at all surprised if players like Rossi, Nilmar, Valero move on in the summer.

Not a thing tonight. My girlfriend has stock take at work and every year I have been with her she has been there till after midnight so I wont be seeing her. Probably have a quiet one in preperation for tomorrow.

Me & the mrs are viewing a house tomorrow morning at 11 and then I am going to watch the Liverpool game. Fingers crossed for a win and Im a lot more optimistic after Tuesday. Im going our around Durham on Saturday night with some friends as well. Sunday, hungover and watch the Spurs/Chelsea game.

Yourself milner?

Well i was going to go to the Scottish cup semi final tomorrow but i now have to come into work, but have made a deal that i get to take a portable tv in so i can still watch the game! Bit gutted i cant go down, but taking money in is more important than spending it right now! I think ill go along and watch the ice hockey up here at night since my mate is no longer suspended. Got band practise on sunday and need to do a few things around the flat and we have a wee Aberdeen holiday on monday so i get an extra day off this weekend! Ill no doubt just waste it but at least i wont have to work!

Hows things going with the missus now mate?

Hows things going with the missus now mate?
From moving out to viewing a house in a week or so is quite the change of heart.

Yeah we are sorting through things. As I mentioned before it was all my issues and I just didnt realise.

I stopped at my Mam & Dad's for a few days but in the end came back and we have talked things through. Our lease in this house is up at the end of June anyway, and we need to hand our notice in by May 1st so if we are going to live together we need to start looking now really. Decided we are going to live together still and its been good since I came back and realised my mistakes in things.

Im not soft. I can actually be quite a cold person as I never let my feelings known and I hardly ever hug her. Im not of these people who shows my emotions in any way....but when I am wrong and when I realise that I do actually love her and what ever was wrong was all in my head, I am not affraid to admit it.

Zaragoza getting beat last night must have please Heath.

Certainly, but more important will be the Zaragoza v Granada match this weekend. Indeed, it's quite a key weekend for the teams fighting relegation this weekend, as Villarreal play Racing Santander as well. Sporting Gijón are away to Real Madrid.

Hardly likely Gijón will cause any shocks, but the other two matches could pretty much decide if the relegation scrap carries on into the final games, or see Granada and Villarreal are within a point or two of survival.