Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I have got such a bad cold. The boiler in my house has been off since Saturday so I have been living in a freezing cold house. Its a joke!! We need a new boiler, that has been said but the owner didnt like the estimate so we had to have someone else out. Have you ever heard anything so stupid? Refusing to pay my rent next month because of it :mad:.

Hit him in the nuts!! You'll feel warmer.

Meh. The only good thing to come from Belgium is my year 12 class trip and Netsky. :p

Cleon is this infraction worthy?

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. The only good thing to come from Belgium is my year 12 class trip and Netsky. :p

My Year 9 trip with the school for a football tournament....and I also went on a tour when I played for Middlesbrough playing football in Holland, Belgium & Germany. Good times.

Hit him in the nuts!! You'll feel warmer.

I might hire a hitman.

Contact enviormental health if it's over 24 hours, as the landlord is obliged to do the repair by law within 24 hours due to you have kids there. http://england.shelter.org.uk/get_advice/repairs_and_bad_conditions more info on it

Cheer Cleon :thup:.

Have been following my bandwidth usage with my satellite system (the only option available to me for fast internet).

My tariff cap is 15gb per month, but I also have volume based billing, which means my connection isn't throttled if I go over, it just costs more. Have averaged between 25gb to 30gb per month so far and looking like it's going to cost me about €1,000 a year.

Mind you, with mobile phone companies in Spain being ridiculously expensive too, I can easily spend that again on mobile phone calls.

So... what I save on council tax and water rates living here, I pay out in phone and internet bills. :rolleyes:

I know it isnt cheap...but I dont give a ****. Im paying to live in a house and I shouldnt be living in a house with no central heating...especially when there are two kids living with us.

Nah you shouldnt at all, its not right, i would def be taking action over it, like i say if i was you i would be withholding the rent money until it is fixed, and i would be expecting a huge reduction for the time you have put up with no heating.

Have been following my bandwidth usage with my satellite system (the only option available to me for fast internet).

My tariff cap is 15gb per month, but I also have volume based billing, which means my connection isn't throttled if I go over, it just costs more. Have averaged between 25gb to 30gb per month so far and looking like it's going to cost me about €1,000 a year.

Mind you, with mobile phone companies in Spain being ridiculously expensive too, I can easily spend that again on mobile phone calls.

So... what I save on council tax and water rates living here, I pay out in phone and internet bills. :rolleyes:

Thats just plain nuts. Isn't there a cheaper solution? Like moving to Belgium? :D

Whilst the chocolate is obviously tempting, I'm otherwise quite happy here thanks :)

As for internet and phone options... all the mobile companies here are expensive, plus I make a lot of overseas calls. The only internet option I have is satellite. No land line and out of range of Wimax or 3G.

Does anyone fancy writing a person specification for me to apply for a teaching job? Im crap at writing about myself and its always the problem for me. When I get to interviews and talk about myself I am fine.

Does anyone fancy writing a person specification for me to apply for a teaching job? Im crap at writing about myself and its always the problem for me. When I get to interviews and talk about myself I am fine.

No. Could be a paedophile for all i know.......

He came... he saw... he got upset on an internet forum. :D

I'd write you one, but you have to promise to not read it before you send it.

We all, in the GPTG on the FM Forums love this guy without question and would do anything for him :cool:. Yeah, sounds good to me!!!

I am sat at work very bored indeed. The radio has radio 1 on the fella I'm working with is 23. I guess he has a few years left until he grows out of it. Can't get talks port on the radio here so it's a straight choice between this and radio2, and I can't stand Steve wright in the afternoon. Could be worse though, could be working hard.

I am a man who is very bored and suffers from the occasional bout of depression. Although I am very good at hiding it I think. You would have to ask others that I suppose.

To sum up I would say I am a great addition to these boards, full of upbeat positivity and good humour.

I am a man who is very bored and suffers from the occasional bout of depression. Although I am very good at hiding it I think. You would have to ask others that I suppose.

To sum up I would say I am a great addition to these boards, full of upbeat positivity and good humour.

Anyone think this sounds like tom?:D

Welcome to the forum

To sum up I would say I am a great addition to these boards.

I think I'll be the judget of that. And lets just say you haven't started well............

Anyone think this sounds like tom?:D

Go and **** yourself.

tom doesn't hide it:confused:

I don't get depressed though. I love myself, probably a bit too much.

I dislike radio 1 because most of the DJ's annoy me as does most of the music.

Although none are as bad as the local radio station signal one that used to be on the radio at work all day, annoying adverts, annoying DJ's and repeated crappy music.

Now, for me the DJ's in the morning and afternoon are ok. I just listen to it for the music and when they start going on about rubbish, I'll stop listening. I can't listen to it when Zane Lowe? is DJing as I don't like his accent and I can't listen on Friday and Saturday nights as they have that clown doing it.

Bloody hell Simon cowell visits these forums. Although I think Simon judges.

I don't need to judge, I just know.

You know tom likes you when he hurls abuse at you.

You are the exception to that rule.

The newbie won't stick around, they never do once they're introduced to Tom.

That's the idea.

They're all the same tbh. It seems that instead of doing what they should do, which is play music, they go on about rubbish. Radio 1 is good in the car if they cut out the rubbish. It's one of the reasons why my dad doesn't like it.

Like you say if they cut the crap out it would be okay, I think the older you get the more you hate radio one, how anyone can listen to Chris Moyles is beyond me.

decent tunes depends on what you call decent. Id suggest some radiohead, OK computer being my favorite album of all time.

Sounds real grim and dark on first listen, but its a beautiful album. Fancy something a bit more upbeat? Go tohttp://www.slipmatt.net , he has uploaded some of his old school sets from back in the day, great stuff.