Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Knowing your taste in music at least from what I have read on here I doubt there is anything I could recommend to you NF. My favourites are the Doors, Johnny Cash, Jefferson Airplane, Pink Floyd, other psychedelic rock and bands like Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing your taste in music at least from what I have read on here I doubt there is anything I could recommend to you NF. My favourites are the Doors, Johnny Cash, Jefferson Airplane, Pink Floyd, other psychedelic rock and bands like Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie.

This is my fav Cash song;

[video=youtube;o0MIFHLIzZY]

[video=youtube;LKfG46h-Y5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKfG46h-Y5w&feature=related

[video=youtube;wxh-FfElY0M]

[video=youtube;_rleFAS_B04]

I can never decide my favourite Johnny Cash song the above three are great for different reasons as is the one you posted, it suited the Undertaker perfectly. Also worth mentioning his version of Hurt.

NF listen to some decent indie/rock/pop bands like Biffy Clyro, Taking Back Sunday, Brand New. Don't really know what you're into at the moment but stuff like that is pretty easy to listen to so you probably won't be turned off straight away.

I am the part of your brain that you wish you had the balls to use.

:D :D

My uncle started out as a YTS in sainsburys, took him a good few years, but he ended up regional manager or something like that.

I reckon if your good at it, have a touch of common sense and a good work ethic, with all the different companies out there, and all those thousands of stores, you can do well and make a decent living out of it.

Upbeat mate, see that's me.

We don't talk about Morrisons club.

You don't work for Morrisons so why does it matter :confused:? Ty's not here anyway so all is good.

I know I can do it. But it's the just the time frames I've set myself. Opportunities will always arise and I'll hopefully be there, ready to take one when they do.

Thanks gechal, you can stay :D.

So long as it isn't sexual...

Just dont rape me.

Radio 2 is the best radio station, I like Ken Bruce gets me through the mornings.

Agreed.

Radio 1 for me in the mornings and afternoons. After that it's ****. It must be a young person thing as my dad hates Radio 1 I think.

Radio 1 is **** & Chris Moyles is a ****.

Anyone got any decent tunes for me to listen to. That I may not have heard before?

[video=youtube;j3P7xlVhqJM]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3P7xlVhqJM

He works for a well known supermarket, the name of which cannot be mentioned.
Edit: Tom, why not?
We don't talk about Morrisons club.

Its the first rule of Morrison's Club. The second rule is you DO NOT talk about Morrison's Club!!!

3rd rule is, if someone says 'stop', goes limp or taps out, the shopping is over.

4th rule is only two guys to a shopping spree.

5th rule is, only one shopping spree at a time.

6th rule is, no shirt, no shoes.

7th rule is, shopping will go on as long as it has to.

The 8th rule is, if this is your first night at Morrison's Club, you have to shop!!!

Or ****, as it's cmmonly known.
I am the part of your brain that you wish you had the balls to use.

Actually had to laugh :D.

NF listen to some decent indie/rock/pop bands like Biffy Clyro, Taking Back Sunday, Brand New. Don't really know what you're into at the moment but stuff like that is pretty easy to listen to so you probably won't be turned off straight away.

Biffy Clyro :cool:. They were brilliant at Sonisphere last year and I am going to Download this year and they are playing :D. Saturday has Metallica headling with Biffy sub-headlining :cool:.

Sorry, ill go and check up on the sexual orientations of the other internet meme's i use so i dont make the same mistake again...... :D

You're learning....good boy :).

We were all new once. Even you.
I deny that wild allegation entirely.

Tom is like your first pube when you were a kid. It comes from out of no where and you're thinking 'what the **** is that'.

I thought it would have been wheel analogies ;)

Nah, we sussed the problem with square ones pretty quickly tbh, octagonal worked till the corners wore down and then we were (sic) rolling:D

Im moving in a couple of weeks....again. God!!!

Me & the mrs went to view a house and have decided to take it. This is the property, and without trying to sound snobby its a bit of a downgrade for me as a person because I cant stand houses on the front street as I have always lived in a cul-de-sac and had a garden, but it is really nice inside and we will be making £600 savings per month :eek:.

Just had a phonecall to say that I have got this house!!! Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!!

Nice one man, when you having all us round then? :)

Go when I am on holiday then I dont have to see any of your ugly mugs :). Just dont trash the place.

Kidding of course.....none of you are welcome!!!