Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the same way about "OMG". Just makes me think of whiny American teenagers.

Then when I hear/see British people use it, I facepalm.

I despise it even more when I hear an English person saying it in an American accent it annoys me more. So along the lines of 'like ohhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddddddd'.

True:( we used chariot analogies when I started;)
Nah, we sussed the problem with square ones pretty quickly tbh, octagonal worked till the corners wore down and then we were (sic) rolling:D

Ooh boy.

Just had a phonecall to say that I have got this house!!! Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!!

I like Duvel, so go buy it. Mmmm.

I think we would all have to agree that the use of "LOL" is a nesessity in this digital age of communicating by typing. It gives tone to a sentence, and shows the reader that whatever is being said is in a lighthearted manner. So milnerpoint, you carry on with your loling, it's not that gay.

Some people think it means " lots of love". I heard a story once of a girl getting a txt that read-

I'm sorry your dads died lol.

Still makes me chuckle that does. Lol !

I think we would all have to agree that the use of "LOL" is a nesessity in this digital age of communicating by typing. It gives tone to a sentence, and shows the reader that whatever is being said is in a lighthearted manner. So milnerpoint, you carry on with your loling, it's not that gay.

Some people think it means " lots of love". I heard a story once of a girl getting a txt that read-

I'm sorry your dads died lol.

Still makes me chuckle that does. Lol !

User: gechal

Infraction: Frivolous use of LOL

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

LOL-AlbinoGorrilla.jpg

Original Post:

:thup: