Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone you know tom?

I just find it a bit odd that someone with so few posts would rock up at an Off Topic Thread and start posting regularly in it.

For what it's worth, I think it's czerpak/Grandadface/Stop It.

Tom, i thought you'd like better music than Scouting for Girls :(

T'is just one track lad.

I'm not anyone else, I'm me. I spend most of my time just lurking on the forums, I have started following the bandits experiment again in the challenges forum, I keep an eye on new skins, and I love reading the tactical posts, the level of detail and the amount of effort people put in is amazing.

So I'm just a lurker who has just decided to join in a bit. This thread seems the only thread where people listen to each other instead of waiting their turn to speak. It's been very welcoming.

I'm not anyone else, I'm me. I spend most of my time just lurking on the forums, I have started following the bandits experiment again in the challenges forum, I keep an eye on new skins, and I love reading the tactical posts, the level of detail and the amount of effort people put in is amazing.

So I'm just a lurker who has just decided to join in a bit. This thread seems the only thread where people listen to each other instead of waiting their turn to speak. It's been very welcoming.

Sounds fine to me :thup:

We're all friendly, except purefun, he's flemish.

Just dont criticize the game in GD, i dont like it when people criticize the game. :D

Don't mind me really, I'm just a bit cynical at times.

Haha gechal :D. Even though Tom wants you to leave. I think you should stay :D.

Tom loves everyone really. He's just a grumpy northerner.

Ermm I deem xenophobia as a bannable offence.

What do the other Northerners think, stick together and vote ban him?

Not into consoles. Much prefer my PC :)

Was all fired up to download the Enhanced Edition update for The Witcher 2 yesterday... but it's over 10gb. Could download it quick enough, but I'm already over my 15gb monthly cap and now into rolling volume based billing. Decided to buy the EE version off Amazon instead, as it's only 20 quid and CD Projekt RED are worth the extra money. Will give my original version of the game to a friend who has fixed internet and no caps, so he can download the EE version once he re-registers the game.

As I'm in the middle, I can deem myself both. So for this, I deem myself a northerner :D. So let's not ban him :D.

I'm off to bingo soon :D. Only going because my grandad is going :cool:.

I thought you were bi for a second there.