Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on a minute... "Last edited by Cleon; 23-04-2012 at 15:34." :(:( Trolled.

Nah I edited the post to fix the bad spelling you orginally did, honest. If you check it should be correct now.

When picking others up about spelling you gotta be water tight yourself. There's only tom who can do it correctly.

I believe my name starts with a capital letter.

And before you even think about it, I'm well aware my username doesn't.

Nah I edited the post to fix the bad spelling you orginally did, honest. If you check it should be correct now.
You massive troll :D SRL quoted me in post #5636 at 14:34, precisely one hour later, you edit my post. Therefore I deem you guilty, and sentenced to troll status.

You massive troll :D SRL quoted me in post #5636 at 14:34, precisely one hour later, you edit my post. Therefore I deem you guilty, and sentenced to troll status.

It was actually 2 minutes.

I believe my name starts with a capital letter.

And before you even think about it, I'm well aware my username doesn't.

I was referring to your username. I don't know you IRL so not sure if you are called Tom or not. But if you are I'm guessing it's Thomas and not actually Tom anyway.

Purefun, my boy is actually going to be 13 soon. I was hoping if I said he was five , I may get a torrent of abuse from wound up northeners asking why I was worrying about his job prospects at 5, something that if it had happened, would have amused me greatly.

It went badly and I am disappointed with myself and my actions.

Purefun, my boy is actually going to be 13 soon. I was hoping if I said he was five , I may get a torrent of abuse from wound up northeners asking why I was worrying about his job prospects at 5, something that if it had happened, would have amused me greatly.

Xenophobic?

There's some proper nonsense being chatted in here! Look what happens when I'm not around much?

Also, need to get this off my chest. The Team guide threads for FM12 are probably the worst ever. With some notable exceptions (PSG, Dortmund mainly) they are dire. PF & Ty need to get a grip for next years release. The Ajax and Barca threads are particularly gash compared to recent years and considering that they are both popular clubs. I could list loads of totally lacklustre team threads but those two are the worst for me.

How old are you then?

There's some proper nonsense being chatted in here! Look what happens when I'm not around much?

Also, need to get this off my chest. The Team guide threads for FM12 are probably the worst ever. With some notable exceptions (PSG, Dortmund mainly) they are dire. PF & Ty need to get a grip for next years release. The Ajax and Barca threads are particularly gash compared to recent years and considering that they are both popular clubs. I could list loads of totally lacklustre team threads but those two are the worst for me.

Stick around then edgar. It would be appreciated.

Not a lot we can do about what and how people post. And its not like I'm going to say how people should post I'm not like say uhm Kriss.

How old are you then?

Stick around then edgar. It would be appreciated.

Not a lot we can do about what and how people post. And its not like I'm going to say how people should post I'm not like say uhm Kriss.

I'll try. Just super busy atm!!

As for the team guides, I'm talking about the OP's mainly. There's some rubbish ones. Can't you let people have them and then grade their efforts once they've done it and if it's poor delete it and let someone else have a go. I know it ain't easy but it just really bugs me.

I tried to close threads when someone made a poor one years ago. Sure it helped but actually noone made new ones. And grading seems rather childish I think so I'm not in favour.

Next year when Ty is finally up and running with his new pc and FM we could try to work something out to improve quality. But that said I really don't think it worse then other years there are more great threads then the two you mentioned.

The Dortmund thread? Why thank you ;) I should really update it with the latest patch but not had the time lately.

We have a help thread on how to create a team guide which is good enough don't we? If it's needs updating, I want to do it please Purefun.

The Forest one is better than last years. I helped danger_mouse with some of that. The Championship Team Guide is good imo, better than the past 2 years.

But yeah, I'd love to have an attempt at creating a new Team Guide Help Thread Purefun. And any other help threads that may help.