Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Wow you must play pretty quick then milner! I started my career save in mid January and i'm only up to December 2018!

Ive been playing this save since release day its the only save i have started in this version, except for others to mess around with but they never get played more than a few weeks in the game. I go through weeks of playing every day and weeks of not touching it otherwise i think i would already be past 50.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got into work from physio and I am shattered. Good workout though :cool:.

Enjoyed the Bilbao/Sporting game last night. Heath, keep your hands off Llorente. I want him at Liverpool so I can actually approve of a Dalglish signing :D.

Yeah I saw that earlier, something about you saying the guy had edited that player wrongly.

Go tomtuck01 go!

Apparently i'm not allowed to challenge someones opinion now. And i didnt say he was wrong, as such, just over the top. But nope, that's not allowed either.

SRL - if you read the posts too and fro, you will see i havent really said anything to cause upset. And i havent shown a poor attitude or aggression either! I've been a good boy. For me.

Xbox man, you up for some black opps sometime? We have quite a good group, good mix of skill as well and we dont take it too serious, you're more than welcome!

Yeah sound man, I'll let you know when I can play. Everyone that I used to play back in the day is on MW3 now, I get lonely. :D

What's your furthest round you've reached on zombies?

15 minutes and Im finished for the week-end. I get the keys for the house tomorrow as well.

P.S. Finally got my heating back on last night after a new boiler was put in. 11 days without heating.

Yeah sound man, I'll let you know when I can play. Everyone that I used to play back in the day is on MW3 now, I get lonely. :D

What's your furthest round you've reached on zombies?

58 on Ascension but it was like half 3 in the morning so we gave up there, i think we could go indefinately on that map its the easiest, usually hover around the 30 mark on Five and Kino and less on the newer ones. What about yourself?

Never bought the DLCs so I've never played Ascension. Best on Five is about the same as yours, think it was 28 or something. On Kino I played split screen with my housemate and we left the Xbox running for a few straight days, but only using one character of the two, leaving the other one to die every round. Got to round 87 when I ****ed up. Absolutely gutting moment, he never has forgiven me. :D

Haha that is impressive! Ascension is the best one for going for long games, its HUGE with so many different looping points, we like to play with 3 of us, split up in 3 different loops then meet at one point and blast them all in seconds. I enjoy Five the most tho, its absolute chaos when it gets going properly, trying to get out the deathcon room on round 20 onwards is brilliant, especially if you have the upgraded dragonov sniper!! :D

Actually I forgot about Call of the Dead. I did buy that, but deleted the DLC after a while because I wasn't getting into multiplayer lobbies as easily. That was a really good map though, think I got to like 45 or so with my mate. Can't say I ever got into Five, I never really knew what was going on, was just told what to do by the people I was with haha.

I challenge your notion that she is beautiful, on account that all babies are ugly.

Congratulations to you are the trouble and strife. That's a lovely name you've given her. :)

(The smilie is a one time thing, don't get use to it.)

Congratulations Cleon. Lily is an alright name I suppose :thup:. Better than naming it Fifi or something. Tom, just let these young students think they can drink people under the table. They're usually the idiots who act like ***** on nights out when you want to smack them....although that is a pretty funny picture from Joe :D.

Tom, just let these young students think they can drink people under the table. They're usually the idiots who act like ***** on nights out when you want to smack them

I quote agree.

I tell you Northern Gooner will have a shock if he comes to the uni near me and enters one of the locals establishments.

What I class as my local in my proper home village as a proper old mans pub. Where I live currently I hate the local pubs. Its like the only scum in the whole place drink in the pubs around here. In Durham though it depends where you go. I drink in a proper rock bar in Durham which I like because of the music I'm into, but in certain places there are people from Cambridge or Oxford who can't get into either of them, come up here and try and act like its their home town. I got called common by some snooty sid for ordering a pint. Let's say it didn't end well.

What I class as my local in my proper home village as a proper old mans pub. Where I live currently I hate the local pubs. Its like the only scum in the whole place drink in the pubs around here. In Durham though it depends where you go. I drink in a proper rock bar in Durham which I like because of the music I'm into, but in certain places there are people from Cambridge or Oxford who can't get into either of them, come up here and try and act like its their home town. I got called common by some snooty sid for ordering a pint. Let's say it didn't end well.

Around here there are loads of pubs and bars, so if you don't like one place, you can always try another.

Horsforth Pubs

There are 5 locals where I live iirc. There used to be 6. The one I usually go to is the best where I live. It's nice inside, although the owner/owners have banned most of the regulars for causing trouble. She's got better clientel(sp?) come to this pub now supposedly. However, of Friday and Saturday nights after 7 it's plastic glasses :thdn:.

I tell you Northern Gooner will have a shock if he comes to the uni near me and enters one of the locals establishments.

I will be there in September, got my place sorted and everything, just sorting accommodation out :thup: Don't worry I'm one of the sensible students who won't get rat-arsed every night.

I will be there in September, got my place sorted and everything, just sorting accommodation out :thup: Don't worry I'm one of the sensible students who won't get rat-arsed every night.

The fact that you're a student is aproblem in its self.