Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm if Chelsea win the CL then our belgian team isn't directly qualified for the CL.

I take it everybody is cheering for Bayern? :)

Obviously I'm cheering for Bayern. Even more so that it helps your Belgian side :thup:

I've never subscribed to the 'cheering for the English' ******** & certainly not about to start now for Chelsea. Especially as them winning is likely to cost us a CL place. Plus Bayern play nice football and Chelsea, Mata aside, certainly don't. So come on Bayern!

Traitors. :thdn:

Traitor??? Of what?? Im with Edgar. Bollocks to all this cheer the English sides in Europe when I want them to lose every week in the league.

See you all in a couple of weeks chaps.

Enjoy this time without me.

Enjoy!!! If I am unfortunate to I might bump into you there and mutter ****** under my breath :D.

Laters Tom.

Obviously you'd want Bayern to win if you finish 4th, but anywhere else and I'd definitely be a Chelsea fan for the day if roles were reversed. I never really understand why people hate certain clubs though, even Liverpool with all their scummy players (;)) I'd want to see beat a foreign team.

Depends how others perform as well. I think we are second in the UEFA rankings? Maybe even first. Therefore, Germany, Italy, France etc will have to overtake us.

Falcao :cool:.

welshace, James Vincent covered that song. He's not the original artist. I think it's been covered alot tbh. It's Amy Winehouse's mate that covered it on The Voice UK. Yes, hearing it made me start listening to the song by James Vincent. However, I've listened to it before.

yeah i know its a cover, was a song by Wteve Win-something back in the 80's.... but James Vincent's version is original in the way he sings it... which that fella completely ripped off but got credit for 'making it his own'.... annoying

Have a nice time! and please do bring some of that weather back.

After crappy weather recently, it's lovely here in Granada too at the moment.

Off up to Madrid at the weekend. Managed to get a press pass for the Rayo Vallecano v Granada CF match, so will be tweeting live during the match. :)

Its my Mam & Dad's anniversary this week-end so I have to go out for a meal on Sunday, ****ing Sunday of all days. The last day of the Premier League season and I have to go out for a meal. Shocking parents!!!

Anyone else got anything planned.

Its my Mam & Dad's anniversary this week-end so I have to go out for a meal on Sunday, ****ing Sunday of all days. The last day of the Premier League season and I have to go out for a meal. Shocking parents!!!

Anyone else got anything planned.

As if Liverpool are going to win anything next weekend. Pfft.

Ooh and work all weekend. :thup:

I've tried every type of save on this FM and last. But nothing has particularly worked. On FM11, I had a career save and a stupid bug cost me that save and I lost interest. My 2 best saves were on FM09 and FM10. One when County had imaginary money and then the save crashed and the other when I was Scunthorpe and after 4/5 seasons took them to the Prem. The latter save has been my longest save ever on any FM or CM series. I've been playing since 2005. That was CM though. Swapped to FM for 07.

It's got so bad that I'm considering asking my mum to order FM05, 06, 07, 08, 09 and 10 for my birthday.

I've tried every type of save on this FM and last. But nothing has particularly worked. On FM11, I had a career save and a stupid bug cost me that save and I lost interest. My 2 best saves were on FM09 and FM10. One when County had imaginary money and then the save crashed and the other when I was Scunthorpe and after 4/5 seasons took them to the Prem. The latter save has been my longest save ever on any FM or CM series. I've been playing since 2005. That was CM though. Swapped to FM for 07.

It's got so bad that I'm considering asking my mum to order FM05, 06, 07, 08, 09 and 10 for my birthday.

Don't you own FM 09 - 10 already?

I did Purefun, but as they were registered on a different laptop, I can no longer play them. I also, stupidly threw away the discs for all of them thinking I would not play them anymore :(.

Oh and I don't aim to moan. Just merely pointing out how annoyed I am at myself for not being able to get into a save.