Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Taurus, I think negative :(. I do believe I can get out of it. Others have said that I could. But not to be desperate and move on but not fully if that makes sense. It's not set in stone. The fact is, when she splits with her bf, she still sees him sort of. So I have to make myself look great and just generally talk to her and make her think. She's also got a few others after her as well. Although I've been told by her and others that she doesn't like them. How true that is, I don't know. She never gives me a direct answer either about whether she likes me or not but I've been told that that is women.

From this I've gathered **** happens. Star signs are rubbish and not too listen to everyone and play it how I feel.

I'm a Taurus, I think negative :(. I do believe I can get out of it. Others have said that I could. But not to be desperate and move on but not fully if that makes sense. It's not set in stone. The fact is, when she splits with her bf, she still sees him sort of. So I have to make myself look great and just generally talk to her and make her think. She's also got a few others after her as well. Although I've been told by her and others that she doesn't like them. How true that is, I don't know. She never gives me a direct answer either about whether she likes me or not but I've been told that that is women.

From this I've gathered **** happens. Star signs are rubbish and not too listen to everyone and play it how I feel.

Forget her and move on. You're obessive. You'll end up stalking her if not.

You shouldn't have to make yourself look great either. You should be yourself or she'll find out how fake you are if you are anything but urself.

I'm not being obsessive, well little. I'd never stalk her :(. I don't mean make myself great. Just talk to her still and stuff. I'll still do that but will have to be her *gay best friend*.

FFS Tom. I'm not that bad.

You honestly come across as stalkerish though. You obsess about them a lot and can't seem to let it go. I mean you've said you're not bothered and accepted she doesn't like you in any other way than her gay best friend. But it's all you talk about. Seriously you come across as a creepy perv.

I don't aim to though. I just have to talk about everything. If I don't it just angers me. I prefer to get things off my chest and how I feel. But yeah, it probably does but isn't intended to.

Edit: I don't go on about it at work or to anyone at work. Unless they've brought it up. Even then I say a few little things but just leave it and let them go on about it. Just like today for example.

Who are my peers? You lot? If so, then I'm guilty obviously. If it's my friends, then 6 months ago I would have been. But now I'm not.

Peers doesn't mean friends in this context. In court you are judged by a jury of your peers.

Could it be Millwall? Was the game abadoned?

Sadly Match of the Day gets a taste of what's to come in the shape of hooliganism as the referee is forced to take the Millwall and Ipswich players off at The Den during an FA Cup tie.

Ipswich go on to crush The Lions 6-1 on their way to Wembley success over Arsenal.

Okay I'll be watching War Horse tonight then.

I didn't. Not enough action I thought.

I won't stalk another girl. Not intentionally anyway.

I see what you mean Tom. Cleon, Purefun and Heath. If I speak about it again or any other girl for that matter. Infract me thanks.

Edit: From this post.

Will do.

---

Where is Ty?

Not a fan of War horse then? I've not seen it.

I didn't rent it I mean. Saw the trailer and just thought that there wasn't enough "war" in it. Unless I'm wrong?

Ty is no more. :(

Okay then modelections!!!! :cool:

Back to work?

It is indeed. Not that I have done much yet. I have been using my work hours so far to ring EDF Energy etc and sort out my bills :D.

It is indeed. Not that I have done much yet. I have been using my work hours so far to ring EDF Energy etc and sort out my bills :D.

haha :D

Do mods have any super searching powers? Whenever I search for something on here it never works.

Same search as you.

Back to work?

Purefun - You a blood and guts man?

I love warmovies, all kind. Some suggestions? You also a fan?

Hasn't Ty got exams? I'm sure he also said a few weeks ago that he wouldn't be as active for a few weeks and apologised in advance for it?

Do mods have any super searching powers? Whenever I search for something on here it never works.

Well I figured out he got exams, must have missed him posting that.

Of course man, thats a classic.

The Big Red One, Das Boot, The Thin Red Line, Come and See, Cross of iron are all quality war films if you've not seen any of those.

I have the Thin Red Line. Great movie.

The rest I don't have and haven"t seen. :(

Do you by any chance have them?

Nope don't have them but seen them all. Everyone a classic though and ones you should watch if you love war films,