Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he was polite Purefun :lol:.

I can see us winning every game 1-0 and getting to the Semi-Final, only to be knocked out by Germany on penalties.

The Italians will do something that no one expects and win it.

Haha wh thank you good man.

Pandelli mentioned using 3 at the back today. I so hope he spring a surprise and plays 3 at the back. Any team who is bold enough to go against the 4231 and play 3 at the back will win the Euros. Seriosuly 3 at the back is the way forward and will make the 4231 a pile of **** as it will be countered.

Pandelli mentioned using 3 at the back today. I so hope he spring a surprise and plays 3 at the back. Any team who is bold enough to go against the 4231 and play 3 at the back will win the Euros. Seriosuly 3 at the back is the way forward and will make the 4231 a pile of **** as it will be countered.

They mentioned the Italian national side trying to play the same as Juventus do on ESPN the other day.

Steve Clarke leaves Liverpool
They rejected his resignation the other week. I know Rodgers would want his own man. But would Liverpool have to give him compo? I'd assume he wouldn't.

No surprise to be honest, but yes, we will have to pay compensation unless he resigned.

I would liked for him to have stayed, but if we sign Gylfi all will be forgotten :cool:.

I have the Thin Red Line. Great movie.

The rest I don't have and haven"t seen. :(

Do you by any chance have them?

Das Boot is pretty much mandatory, kinda suprised you have not seen it already

If you did that whilst batting, you'd probably get out more often than not. There's actually alot of skill and technique involved in cricket. But people who don't play, don't seem to realise and think it's easy.

Not if your not on the crease but not batting. Still be quite easy to scratch your arse tbh.

There is some skill though, I couldn't stand there for 8 hours though without wanting to hurt myself.

The longest I've batted for is an hour and a half I think. Managed to stay in until 25/26 overs of a 40 over Sunday game. I opened the batting, it was one level up from the usual level I played at and most of us didn't usually play at that level. I ended up with the joint top score of 18 from about 75 deliveries. Considering the rest of the batsmen, apart from my opening partner didn't score, I don't think I did too bad. Played a stupid shot and I was unlcuky as a few overs before another guy played the same shot but was dropped and the fielder was honest as I thought it was out.

Through facebook and stuff :D. I played my first game in 2005 at the age of 13 iirc. I actually forgot about my first game, thanks. I've never been a quick run scorer :(. I reckon if I was to play now, I'd be able to hit the ball a bit further as I'm stronger.

You'd always be LBW cos you're a fat lad :D

Joe = no comments for a month and then pops up with a fact out of nowhere!!!

I commented like two days ago, clearly a telling contribution. :D

If you did that whilst batting, you'd probably get out more often than not. There's actually alot of skill and technique involved in cricket. But people who don't play, don't seem to realise and think it's easy.

Oh thanks for pointing me straight, I now realise the error of my ways.