Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleon, is that supposed to be a joke as I don't get it :(.

Joe, glad you've realised.

AB, often another joke I've had to out up with. When I lived in Germany and went to school. We used to read stories in class. One of teachers was reading the book and the dog was called Jake. It was a girl and the rest of the class laughed :D:(. Yours isn't a girl is it?

What dog you got?

He is my parents dog really, I got him when I lived at home but when I moved out he stayed there.

He's a Jack Russell, 14 years old and has a heart murmur, he had been with the other dog another Jack Russell since he was one year old but she died a couple of months a go.

lol, NF he is a male dog.

Im watching the BBC's Euro 2012 Preview, and as I said when Roy got the Liverpool job, he says all the right things. I just hope he is given the time to deliver.

My gf is away for two weeks, it's not that much fun & gets ****ing expensive. I've spent almost £300 in just over a week & half of that time I was decorating at home rather than out on the lash.

Off to a festival tomorrow for the weekend, should be interesting what with the gale force winds & heavy rain that's been forecast.

My gf is away for two weeks, it's not that much fun & gets ****ing expensive. I've spent almost £300 in just over a week & half of that time I was decorating at home rather than out on the lash.

Off to a festival tomorrow for the weekend, should be interesting what with the gale force winds & heavy rain that's been forecast.

Download by any chance? ;).

My day's been boring. Cleon, you've just been busy bashing your head against a brick wall for the past half hour with the T&T lot. I reckon you should send Tom and see how many of them step out of line again :D.

In all seriousness, you ok?

I'm trying to organise a night out which has gone from Friday, to not happening to Saturday and I may not be able to go :(.

My day's been boring. Cleon, you've just been busy bashing your head against a brick wall for the past half hour with the T&T lot. I reckon you should send Tom and see how many of them step out of line again :D.

In all seriousness, you ok?

I'm trying to organise a night out which has gone from Friday, to not happening to Saturday and I may not be able to go :(.

We all have those kind of days at times. Chin up dude.

I'm fine :) It just all seems to hit at once and always happens when you have a cold or summet.

But on the plus side Euros are on tomorrow. Hopefully Russia can win me a lot of money if they win it. And Germany will win me a little bit if they win it. Can't see past either of those sides for winning it in all honesty.

I shall watch England on Monday and that will probably be the only game I see :(. Depending what times the other England games and other games kick-off.

For the first two rounds of games in each group the kick off times are 17.00 and 19.45. After that every game is 19.45. Englands game against France is their only one to be at 17.00. From Saturday next weekend, every game of the tournament is a 19.45 kick off.

Who've you gone for Tom to win it? I'm guessing you can't see past Germany either?

For some reason I think Italy might spring a surprise.

Like with the 2006 World Cup everyone is writing them off, and there's also yet another atch fixing scandal hitting the country. It'd be very much like them to pull together and win through sheer spirit and will power.

For some reason I think Italy might spring a surprise.

Like with the 2006 World Cup everyone is writing them off, and there's also yet another atch fixing scandal hitting the country. It'd be very much like them to pull together and win through sheer spirit and will power.

If the rumours are true that there gonna use a back 3 then I'd agree. I do think Italy will be hard to beat regardless though. They can play ugly and win, they've done it for the past 200 years.

For the first two rounds of games in each group the kick off times are 17.00 and 19.45. After that every game is 19.45. Englands game against France is their only one to be at 17.00. From Saturday next weekend, every game of the tournament is a 19.45 kick off.

This true?

So you'll not be able to see every game as 2 will be on at same time?

In the tournaments i have paid attention to, (so since Euro 96), that has never been the case.

Never thought I had the best memory ever, but now its been confirmed :D

What time do Belgium play PF? muhahahahaha

Germany/Spain is the easy choice and seemingly most likely. However I really fancy France and Italy to do something this time round. Especially France, I think Benzema might just fire them to success. Poland are the host nation most likely to go a long way and cause some upsets.

Germany/Spain is the easy choice and seemingly most likely. However I really fancy France and Italy to do something this time round. Especially France, I think Benzema might just fire them to success. Poland are the host nation most likely to go a long way and cause some upsets.

Spain have a chance to make history. No other team as ever won 3 major tournaments in a row.

I have an Excel spreadsheet with the Euro fixtures etc on, and when you put in the results it automatically sorts out the league tables & knockout phase etc. Its done in a proper format if anyone wants it e-mailing over.

Spain have a chance to make history. No other team as ever won 3 major tournaments in a row.

There's a reason for that, its TOUGH!

That said, if any side can do it, its this Spain squad. Would like to see it personally but they might just fall down this time.

I have an Excel spreadsheet with the Euro fixtures etc on, and when you put in the results it automatically sorts out the league tables & knockout phase etc. Its done in a proper format if anyone wants it e-mailing over.

I would please.

There's a reason for that, its TOUGH!

That said, if any side can do it, its this Spain squad. Would like to see it personally but they might just fall down this time.

Spain will struggle without Villa seeing as he won them the Euros and the WC and relied on his goals. They can't replace him so will struggle imo.

I would please.

Spain will struggle without Villa seeing as he won them the Euros and the WC and relied on his goals. They can't replace him so will struggle imo.

They can't replace him like for like but they have been using Silva as a 'false 9' and they always have the option of using Llorente. They have options but I do think they'll fall short. Just.