Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

They can't replace him like for like but they have been using Silva as a 'false 9' and they always have the option of using Llorente. They have options but I do think they'll fall short. Just.

Iniesta has been doing the Villa role but its not the same :(

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Spain and Germany will meet in the semi-final if they both win their group.

If they both win their group they will meet in the Final.

If they both win their group they will meet in the Final.

I thought Germany would play the runner up of group A in quarter final 2, whereas, Spain will face the runner-up of group D in quarter-final 4. Then the semi-finals are the winners of quarter final 2 v winner of quarter final 4.

Maybe, I have misread.

Only rarely. I won't lie, I'm a little hesitant as it seems people don't take nicely to the newcomers. In particular that gechal (?) guy.

Well hello mate im ross, i run the celtic thread atm - Ignore others, theres a handful of arseholes on here, but nearly everyone is great

Well hello mate im ross, i run the celtic thread atm - Ignore others, theres a handful of arseholes on here, but nearly everyone is great

I didn't mean newcomers to the forums, I meant in this thread. I've been on the forums for a fair while now.

Thanks for the welcome anyhow.

Kriss confirmed he was an alias. Just not one who had been around this thread as I believed.

-----------

Must say what a cracking first game in the Euros.

Yups was an awesome game. Now Russia win 3-0 please.

Wasn't expecting that at all, especially after the dire opening 10-15 minutes.

You got money on tonights games?

Poland went too agressive early on and tired, makes for great games.

Yeah 33/1 for 3-0 win for Russia, put £50 on.

She may not be the greatest singer ever, but Cheryl Cole. :cool:

I wouldnt even class her as half decent. Infact, I will go out on a limb and say she is ****.

She may not be the greatest singer ever, but Cheryl Cole. :cool:
you have said so much that made sense lately...but now this?

I mean, its not like she's ugly or anything, but you surly could have done better if you was to pick one random fit celeb out of the blue like that

Can't wait to see the clinical Germans in action. They'll finish top scorers imo they've improved a lot and are probably the best counter attacking side in the world.

This is called the Off Topic Thread for a reason. Please use your brain and figure out why before posting in here again.

And that is the treatment a Man Utd fan gets :D.

Only rarely. I won't lie, I'm a little hesitant as it seems people don't take nicely to the newcomers. In particular that gechal (?) guy.

Welcome dude.

Sorting out my new flat, working for my dad, general busy lifestyle, you know the score!

Its good to be busy.

---

Nice Euros so far. :cool:

Crazy week, should have had 4 days off last week, turned out I had to be called in Thursday and Friday, worked till 5pm Friday which meant I had to run home for the first game if the Euro's :D and then should have been my weekend off but covered for this girl, and then work today and tomorrow, but only till 3 thank god :D Loving the Euro's, best game has to be the Russia game so far.

Crazy week, should have had 4 days off last week, turned out I had to be called in Thursday and Friday, worked till 5pm Friday which meant I had to run home for the first game if the Euro's :D and then should have been my weekend off but covered for this girl, and then work today and tomorrow, but only till 3 thank god :D Loving the Euro's, best game has to be the Russia game so far.

Won £50 on the Russia game. Had £20 on Dzagoev to score anytime, was a great start!