Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Go for a run? Or cycle?

As for meals, just stick to your 3 meals a day without snacking (not sure if you do snack, but for some reason I seem to think you do :D)

Actually to lose weight properly you don't have 3 meals. Instead you have more shorter meals throughout the day rather than 3 main meals. It works out better for you and makes it easier to burn the **** off.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

May have a cricket game Wednesday :).

Well then you best get out there and get trained up young man!

I should rest really, my knee is giving me grief and I'm playing squash in a little while. Could be a stupid move but hey ho. I've decided to give up running, my knees can't cope and take it in turns to give me grief.

Cycling is the future I have decided. Especially as I'm getting a new bike this week thanks to the works cycle to work scheme.

50 shades of chav .... Salford style' .... "Even though he only had one tattoo I yearned for him to fill those lonely hours between Jeremy Kyle and Loose Women". "As he approached with those pasty white arms hanging out of his nike vest, his smile told me it was benefit day and I knew my velour tracksuit would be hanging off the lamp shade tonight.""As I stood in line at the Job Centre thinking of reasons I couldn't work, a sweet smell drifted past my pig like nostrils. It was a mixture of weed, B.O and Lynx Africa. I turned around and there was Dwayne. Our eyes met and he was soon lifting me onto the wheelie bins behind the Iceland. He had tied up his Staffy to block the ally way so we wouldn't be disturbed. There was a tramp watching but it just added to the mystery. I knew it was love and my life would never be the same....

Right guys. So far today I've had a fairly large bowl ish of Coco Pops(not sure on calories), a Morrisons Orange Isotonic Drink(6.3% of daily), 2 Cornish Style Morrisons Slices(405 Kcal each), a pack of Hula Hoops(11%). So I reckon I'm at about 85% of my calories for the day maybe. So what can I have to eat that is good enough as I'm hungry :(. I'm up early in the morning and can't go to bed without eating now as I'll feel sick in the morning.

You can eat what you like and as much as you like. Aslong as you do the exercise to burn it off. That's the key. If you are cutting down but still not doing the exercise then its pointless

I haven't done much exercise today. Usually, when at work I eat more than this and work hard. So by my logic, I've eaten less today but still done the same amount of work so it's been better for me. Won't do much exercise tomorrow as I'm up early. Tempted to go for a walk on Wednesday though but not sure where.

I haven't done much exercise today. Usually, when at work I eat more than this and work hard. So by my logic, I've eaten less today but still done the same amount of work so it's been better for me. Won't do much exercise tomorrow as I'm up early. Tempted to go for a walk on Wednesday though but not sure where.

But work doesn't count as exercise no matter how hard you think you work etc :)

Of course it does. If you're walking around all day and lifting things. It's still exercise.

You have never and never will lose weight lifting things, anyone who thinks they do is an idiot. You don't walk enough during work no matter what you do in the supermarket either. Its not excercise despite what you think or you wouldn't be fat now would you? Think about it logically.

You have never and never will lose weight lifting things, anyone who thinks they do is an idiot. You don't walk enough during work no matter what you do in the supermarket either. Its not excercise despite what you think or you wouldn't be fat now would you? Think about it logically.

Oh :(.

Lifting things will improve muscle mass, but won't lose you weight.

Muscle Mass?

Indeed, which people always think equates weight loss.

I did :(.

Morely likely to gain you weight.

:(. Is that why my weight has been staying at a similar weight for the past year or so :(.

2 morrisons slices is almost half your daily calorie intake. Probably all if not more your daily reccomended allowance of saturated fat.

Add in the isotonic drink and you have had maybe all your daily sugar intake as well.

For what? A poxy pasty with a few chunks of ****** meat scraped up off the abattior floor?

Have porridge for breakfast, beans on whole meal toast for lunch, and drink water. That would be much better for you and much less calories in my opinion. Then go for a small run in the evening.

Job done! I sound like I'm preaching, I apologise. I'm just passionate about exercise and eating well because I know the benifitd it can bring ate life changing.

Went to the school today and when I got there I was told the kids are off timetable because of a challenge day.....= me off today :cool:.

Nice, so what you upto today then?

Nice, so what you upto today then?

Nothing to be honest. The mrs is now taking the car because she is off today so I cant exactly go anywhere. Probably play COD or FM for a change ha.

Was goin to do a career thread, bit late into FM12's life expectancy though so I might hold off until FM13. Tom and SRL, Acidburn and Acidmonkey make me wanna do one :(

Was goin to do a career thread, bit late into FM12's life expectancy though so I might hold off until FM13. Tom and SRL, Acidburn and Acidmonkey make me wanna do one :(

I doubt I would still be playing on FM if it wasnt for my career thread.

FM doesnt come out until October usually. Plenty of time to get a good 20 years into the save ;).

I doubt I would still be playing on FM if it wasnt for my career thread.

FM doesnt come out until October usually. Plenty of time to get a good 20 years into the save ;).

true but I can't write about something I know will be ending soon, I can't get motivated :(

Damn I sound like NF with that post, please shoot me now :D